Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 12:34:53 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212
212 Guests, 0 Users

Application Uzgrod

Started by Uzgrod, December 05, 2014, 12:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzgrod

Name: Uzgrod
Class: Warrior
Level: 93

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I've roleplayed heavily in the Forsaken scene for 2(?) years now, you may know me as Dunderholm or Sarrif.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
"Lok-Tar Ogar Brothers!" Uzgrod bellowed the war-cry and thumbed his chest, his unit was already surrounded seconds after they emerged from the dark portal.
"Come on you maggots, you want to live forever? In my day we would've fed you to the rylaks!", Uzgrod storms forward shield and axe in hand and joins the fray with other members of the horde. He was always the type to lead by example and his unit follows.

Visions of the past start seeping in, back when the dark portal first opened on Draenor to invade Azeroth, he was one of thousands to go through. He was still a young lad then, barely 16 summers old but already eager for blood and glory as many of his race were. He had lived through three major wars and even survived the human internment camps. But this time was different, they were not fighting for glory and conquest but for the safety of home and heart. Part of this filled Uzgrod heart with regret and sadness but he would do his part, for the horde, for Thrall who freed so many of us.

Uzgrod slams his shield into the first row of iron horde orcs unlucky enough to be standing in the front line. He hears a satisfying crunch as he hits one orc full in the face breaking it's jaw.

"Hahaha maggots!" Uzgrod laughs heartily and bellows commands to his unit while swinging his axe to meet a new foes blow in mid air "Come at me!". But mid-air Uzgrod freezes his axe as he sees the face of the new foe, "Dad?", paralyzed at the sight of this new foe Uzgrod drops his guard for a split second. An opportunity for another iron horde member to attack him from behind swinging a large mace at his head and all turns black.

As he opens his eyes he finds himself in the presence of several heavily wounded members of the horde, blood elf, tauren, troll, goblin and even some forsaken. Where was he, and how did he get here? Another orc walks up to him, a shaman by the looks of it, "You took quite a blow to the head, you are lucky you were wearing a helmet or you would've been dead." Uzgrod looks around and finaly notices the smell of salt water and the swinging motion that he thought was in his head were actually waves. "Were am I?" he askes the shaman. "On a ship to the home of the frostwolves". He snorts "Home, I'm not sure what that is at his point". Uzgrod thinks back to the moment at the portal, was that really his father he thought. It looked like him sure enough, but he wasn't entirely sure. He must find out and to that he would need help.

Kozgugore

A deadie come to take the orcish way of life? Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Well, it's nice to see a familiar face here either way, and with a well-written application no less, so I do believe I can't think of any good reason to send you back to your crypts. Go on ahead and poke any of us officers in-game for your IC interview so that we can get your green life under way!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Rargnasha

Interviewed and accepted as our personal booze bringer! Welcome to the tribe!
Appendix means... What?!