Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 04:05:40 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 237
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186
186 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Nalzram Earthwalker

Started by Nalzram, June 29, 2015, 02:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nalzram

Name: Nalzram
Class: Enhancement Shaman
Level: 100

Allegience: The Earthen Ring, Horde.
Enemies: Twilight's Hammer.

I have been on Argent Dawn for about 5 years, initially moving here from Draenor after enjoying raiding in Wrath of the Lich King, I came to Argent Dawn to try out the RP aspects of WoW and as you can see I am still here. I have been in a few RP guilds but the best experiences came from The Three Hammers, a Alliance guild specific for Dwarves, I spent about  MoP and WoD with this guild and really enjoyed the different RP scenarios the guild provided (e.g. Military, Explorers, Mountaineers) as for Horde side I have briefly RP'd as a Blood Elf and a bit longer as a Troll, but apart from that my RP knowledge of the Horde is limited.

Nalzram Earthwalker is an Enhancement Shaman who has little knowledge of his early life, when Thrall reintroduced the Shamanistic ways of the Orcs, Nalzram trained as a Shaman for many years and when he was about 27 he travelled to Zul'Drak in Northrend to help fight the Scourge, after the Northrend Campaign ended he was contacted by The Earthern Ring because of his Shamanistic ways and was recruited by them and played a role in Deepholm after Deathwing caused the cataclysm, after Deathwing perished, he returned to live with his family, but became restless and travelled to Pandaria to help the Horde, he spent most of his time in Pandaria in the mountains of Kun-Lai, he was not involved in the Siege of Orgrimmar or the fall of Garrosh Hellscream, after returning to Azeroth he travelled in search of wisdom and a purpose in this world, which is when the Dark Portal re-opened and Nalzram set foot onto Draenor. Without a clan or any companions, Nalzram heard of the Orcs of the Red Blade from an innkeeper in Orgrimmar before he travelled to Draenor and is keen on contacting a member and be recruited.
   Like most Orcs, he has green skin and is bulky in appearance, he has a long black beard and no visible scars. Nalzram wears armour reminiscent of his travels in Northrend, frozen armor with fur and icicles, he wears a wolf skin for a headdress, which was given to him by his grandfather who was also a Shaman. He is known to change his armour depending on the climate and hostility of the region he is travelling in.

Gridish

Hello Nalzam and welcome to the forums. I read through your applications and I have a few questions/ things to note before I can accept your application.

- The orcs didn't move to kalimdor until +/- 20 years after the dark portal first opened, which would make your orc give or take 15 years old by this time. It would be possible to having such a young orc, but reading through the story and seeing the achievements he's already completed, I find it most unlikely for that to be the case. If you could shed some light on that or edit that. If you need any help with the orcish timeline, I'd highly suggest using http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2438.0.html this link!

- Did your orc do anything during the events of pandaria or when the Iron Horde entered Azeroth, or was he still in search of wisdom all this time?

- why does your orc want to join the Red Blades specifically. Did he hear about them somewhere or read about them perhaps!

Once you've made the few necessary edits to your application, send me a message or simply bump this thread to give me an indicator that you've made the changes and I'll give your application another read.

Strength and honour.

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver

Gridish

Hello again Nalzam! I've read through your edited application and I'm quite pleased with what I've read! So concider your application hereby accepted. The next step in the process of becoming a member of the Red Blades is completing an IC interview. The goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! The tribe is momentarely in Booty Bay, so pop by when you are ready for your IC interview! You can always RP with us even if your character isn't in the Red Blades!

Strength and Honour,

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver

Grogok