Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 07:37:34 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171
171 Guests, 0 Users

WoW: Legion - Discussion

Started by Therak, July 29, 2015, 10:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srelok

Orc priest/pally :D
Or maybe a new class indeed.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Therak

Here's my wishlist in no particular order!

Orc priests (I just like orcs... could be interesting)
Orc druids (I want a druid... but I don't like tauren or trolls...)

Make beastmastery hunters melee instead of ranged. More of a playstyle change and would be cool to be able to fight in melee with your pet (like say Rexxar)
It'd be a unique thing and allow the hunters to actually use all those melee weapons they can equip. They even had melee abilities before. It'd also fit a light skirmisher archetype with mail armor.
I know some of you like their ranged BM spec, I just personally feel it'd fit better with that one being melee then any of the others.

Now for rogues...
a 4th spec, for tanking. Swashbuckler, bring back Ghost strike and add some other tanking tools, dodge being their main thing. Rogues already got several cooldowns and things that could be used for tanking.

Change either sub or assassination to be ranged, I just love the idea of a ranged stealthclass (more then just hunter camo) make it a little less stun-y and give it some other tools, using crossbows and bows. Heck, give it onehanded range weapons to dual weild. Guns and hand crossbows! probably hell to balance, but I just love the idea.

Sword mages! Let them fight in melee, throwing spells and striking with a flaming sword and stuff! Mostly stuff...

I'd like to see more fun stuff done with spears, I'm a big fan of spears as a weapon and I just feel that there's so little being done with them in WoW, which is a shame. Give warriors javelins to throw on a cooldown before pulling out a sword and charging in. Heck, give hunters some good spears and some new animations with it and let them melee!

As much of an orc fan as I am, I'd love to see the other races get their time in the spotlight. Trolls, Forsaken hordeside could do with some more! Nelves and Worgen on alliance side could be fun too.

For some RP gear things, I'd love to see bandages for more spots. Have a sling for the arm go in the weapon slot, hanging your arm in a sling. Bandages for the head, and the legs! I loved when they introduced the chest bandages and would love to see more.

Transmogging to 'lower' tier armor. Like letting leather be transmogged to cloth, and plate to mail. Perhaps at least to begin just one step down at the most. So we don't have too many dress wearing warriors running around.

I wouldn't mind some type of banner on your back, as blademasters have either. Even though I don't play one.

I don't really care too much about the setting, I just want to have more content then WoD offered. Dailies like in Krasarang, unlocking story would be awesome. The pure grind rep grinds without objectives that WoD had was just meh... I wasn't arsed grinding a single rep to exalted.
I'd like more outdoor content in general. In all honesty MoP was one of my favourite expansions, there always felt like there was something you could do.

Crafting... I actually miss vanilla crafting, where you hunted a whole bunch of materials to make things. Just using 10 of the normal ore to craft something feels empty. I want crafting to feel like you're doing more then clicking a button to do it. Like it means something again. Perhaps I'm just looking at it through rose tinted goggles, but I would at least like to see a crafting overhaul...

Think, assess, act.

Srelok

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Trakmar

...Better than WoD, at least, Sre.
"We do not kill - We Hunt
We do not enslave - We tame
There is no good and evil - Only instinct"

Grogok

I could actually believe that..Until I saw "gul'dan flying on a unicorn"

Srelok

Especially the part where locks and priests got wrapped into one, same as hunters and rogues. XD

Bamm

I want gul'dan on a unicorn. dag nabbit

Groshnok

I'm honestly disappointed. I think they should've done a South Seas xpac before going into this. Not to mention AU Gul'dan is still a thing.

Umaua

Hahaha, well what would you expect?

They are on the roll with the legion stuff and Blizz is nothing if not predictable.
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Groshnok

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for this recreating legendary artifact shit.

The Shards of Frostmourne have been taken up and are being kept for safekeeping, aren't they? Besides, has Blizz forgot that Frostmourne was fucking cursed? Not to mention this Ashbringer and Doomhammer stuff.

Gashuk

I am slightly disappointed in myself that I am excited at this; although I wish Demon Hunters weren't Belf or Nelf only. I am honestly addicted when they can roll out this crap, and I still want to give them all my money for it.
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Groshnok

PvP prestiging. Welcome to Call of Duty: WoW.

Vezara

I actually like this expansion concept way more than WoD. Demon Hunter as a class, Illidan back, Broken Isles (waited for this for so long), Tomb of Sargeras (same as broken isles), Viking/Valkyr stuff, more druid lore, Class halls.. so much cool stuff.
Vezara Wolfheart - Shaman of the Frostwolf Clan.

Kozgugore

There's plenty of stupid to be found here still, but at least there's less stupid than I felt radiating from WoD ever since its first reveal. I'm feeling more for this one than WoD, and it doesn't even have any orc shenanigans to pull me in.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Groshnok

Something interesting nobbel87 pointed out on his stream, it's almost like the Emerald Nightmare raid completely disregards the Stormrage book.