Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 05:50:37 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165
165 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazguul

Noes! Peoples ill? =( I hope you all get better soon.

Would talk about my current 'things' but it's too depressing.

Try hot lemonade with as much honey as you can possibly dissolve in it for the sore throat, it helps me... as for other 'unwells' I have no other recommendations at all.

But aye, get well soon =) *hippie salute*

Rain is staying away here - not sunny, just cloudy.

Hmmm - I'm tired - I think I'll have to have a nap when I get home *nod nod*
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Burgorg

Rawr my money has not come yet >< I need to get munneh to buy food and such!
O.< and my mom comes to visit tomorrow so I need to clean the appartment

Mazguul

Sorry - I just need somewhere to write something as I have no-one to talk to here at home (living with a load of blokes sometimes has it's down points *smirk* )

Currently waiting on more news (I'm hoping it's good rather than more bad) about a family member of a friend of mine who was knocked down in a hit and run accident on Sunday - it's not looking too good at the moment. It's my mate's cousin, who is the same age as me... only 25 - all he was doing was walking home! It's just a senseless waste of life. Over the years I have lost a best friend, and four other friends to various road accidents so this is bringing back some really nasty memories - I'm just praying that he'll be all right - he's such a nice guy and doesn't deserve this.

On another note, I had six Open RP's (text ones) on the go and all of the have stopped - I really needed them to fill up the void. I'm bored, have no money so can't go out anywhere but my housemates can so I'm on my own all the time, work is horrible as the new child that has started is a little git (he punched me the other day and broken my glasses - so that's another expense I can't afford), my cat is unwell (this is where my money is going), I can't afford my MOT for my car so I'm having to steal lifts, my bestmate's new girlfriend can't stand me so I never see him any more, the same girlfriend has made him kick me out of the band just becuase she doesn't like me (which means I've lost another income... and all I did wrong was be female and near him... she seems like such a nice person, but *shrug* she wants me gone and so I'm 'gone'), my fish tank has some sort of fungal infection and has killed off over £100 worth of my fish and finally it's another week till my other half gets back from his business trip to save me from my misery (he's been gone fore two weeks all ready) - I just can't wait till the end of the month... hopefully things will be a little less depressing and I'll be a little less lonely.

I really don't think I should post this... but Morgeth did say we could post the 'bad' - hopefully a self pitying rant is fine too. Kinda hope it makes me feel a bit better.

Sorry again - just... needed a self pitying rant I guess
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Norv

Oh! Please stop being sorry for it, every one needs one of these ... I'm sure things will work out. Heh, and you're too nice sometimes *dumbnod*. Take care out there!
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Burgorg

Hugs for Mazziee and cheering thats why we are here for you!

Mazguul

*smile* thanks

Cat is a lot better (and yes, that is her actual name), I think I've got the fish tank problem under control and only a few more days till my other half is back. So not as miserable.

My sister always tells me that 'only boring people get bored' - this means I must be the most boring person on the planet. *Smacks head on the keyboard repeatedly* I am going to have to find a new hobby before I go mad with boredom for WoW is not enough, yes yes.

Greggar

French tomorrow :( And I still haven't seen everything we need to know... Why is the bane of me always the biggest and hardest exam we have? ><
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Claws

Quote from: Greggar on June 14, 2009, 09:04:50 PM
French tomorrow :( And I still haven't seen everything we need to know... Why is the bane of me always the biggest and hardest exam we have? ><

OUi OUi
Thats my French knowledge taken care of.  :-\
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Burgorg

I feel more sick than months I taste blood in my mouth and I can smell it, and my lungs hurt when I cough, I got one nasty cold I say, one nasty cold.

Morgeth

<_< Ep. Blood in mouth and stuff sounds pretty bad. Doctors, ahoy?

I've finished my medication, simply because I can't be assed with the damned thing any more, and instead I'm going to go to the gym for one of those healthy weight lifting sets. I highly doubt my legs will be able to crunch up ye ol' 160kg, like in the good old days, but at least I'll have the satisfaction of having gone there again.

And blah, have to take one of my rats to the vet again. They are getting old ;_;
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Kozgugore

Awh, hope you get well soon Burger! Don't need our orcs getting felled by some dishonourable, little disease, now! Gotta go out with a bang!

As for me, I'm planning to head to the gym quite soon again to see if it's open, which is starting to get a frustrating, little matter of mine, because it's been closed because of a regional holiday for four days now, should it be closed today as well. This is not what I pay those people for, damnit! Not doing anything at all whatsoever for an entire day tends to give me an awkward feeling of uselessness. <_<

Damn you Morg, don't make it look like I'm stalking you, even into the gym!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Greggar

Koz goes to the gym? o_O wut wut wut x3
Oh and I nailed history exam today! \o/ although french yesterday was a big "le sigh"
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Kozgugore

Cette malade! Bonne chance et ne t'inquiète pas!

Or something like that. <_< Anyway, hope the exams will be all nice and well in the end, Greggie. History was sort of my favourite subject in ye olde days as well, me being the typical history geek and all.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Mazguul

Gym? Jim? Who is this Jim? :P Never bothered with the gym - it's boring and inside. Plus I don't see the point of riding something unless it breathes or has an engine. Besides, I get more than enough exercise at work and at the weekends.

Well, Oliver (who has been sedated since his crash on Sunday) is slowly being brought round over the next few days - hopefully he had no brain damage or paralysis *crosses fingers* I'm so worried and frightened for him and his family.

Sorry to hear about your rats, Morgeth. That's the unfortunate thing about those intelligent little fluff balls, they don't seem to live very long =(

Really do hope you feel better soon Burgorg - what ever you have sounds seriously nasty!

And Greggar - gratz on the history (that was always my worst subject - not enough math in it for me) as for French... never did it at school so if it makes you feel better (which it probably won't) you've already done better than I ever could.

Right - I can't be miserable 24/7 so here's a little something to prove I'm not a complete manic depressive - The weather here is beautiful, blue sky and no clouds, and there's a paddling pool at home in my back garden waiting for me which I'm seriously looking forward to sitting in, with a book and a pint, when I get out of work. I'm spoilt for choice on books too as my boyfriend brought me back a few as presents =) (he came home early to rescue me *nod nod*)

Morgeth

Gyms are definately not for everyone, not even sure they are for me, but blarr. I have a feeling I'll be sore tomorrow.
I hope your friend will be alright, Maz. And I rather don't think anyone suspects you to be all depressed 24/7. There just are those times in life when things tend to happen and go into a bad direction. Strangely, for me, they all seem to happen all at once.

And yarr. The life-span of rats is a bit sad, but blah! That's what I get for loving vermin!
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.