Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 07:11:41 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226
226 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargosh

Mazguuls post about the Terminator movie made me think of The new X-men Movie, The Wolverine Origins, Lovely movie, always liked X-men and that Mutantness <flex>

But one or two weeks later I found two major flaws in the -new- movie that takes place -before- the old ones.

I could tell the flaws, but affraid of getting yelled at for spoiling!

Morgeth

I'm a huge X-men fan, and I liked the first two movies. But I though the Wolverine one was.. bad, to say the least. The special effects made me want to take a spoon to my eyes. But blah, each to his own!

Terminator was a good brainless action flick, and not at all as horrible as the previous one.

I'm just feeling rather happy over being free from uni for a while, and having some great stuff to look forward to this summer!
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Greggar

Grrr... ever since our cute lil cat goes outside, strange bigger cats are plotting ways to sneak in our house and steal the food of our cat  >:(  And it's always those 2 orange fatties... I hope my *roar* scared them off for good <,< but I doubt that.

Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Kozgugore

Oooh, Greggar roar! Got this fat, black stray cat who keeps on trying to sneak into our home too, though he's pretty nice when he's not in close contact with others. Really protective about our street. Keeps on marking cars to make it his territory, and all. o.o Not to mention he's got the craziest name I've ever heard for a cat... Picasso. <_<

As for me, I've finally grown to realise I've got an entire holiday in front of myself as well, and I'm not quite sure what to do with it all yet. Maybe I'll grow bored shitless, or maybe I'll just find something useful to do in the meantime. But as it stands now, being a lazy sod as it is, I'm quite fine with the way things are for now.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Greggar

Lucker :3 My exams start tomorrow and won't end till 23rd of June or something. Hopefully I'll succeed eh x,O But hey, aslong I can "abuse" * cough cough* my friends with asking nicely if they can send me their summaries then I'm happy :3

God I'm evil on that part...

Nergul

''I can smell your fear''

Mazguul

A hedgehog?! :D How adorable!

X-men movie (the wolverine one) was bad... but bits of it made me smile so I can't complain too much. Watched a film called Outlander last night - hilarious. Kind of a cross between Highlander and Predator. Good all round action, with Vikings, visitors from space, and a dirty great dragon/monster/thing.

Next door have a new cat - it's taken over our garden and I don't like it as it is vicious and unfriendly. The only thing I'm worried about is it meeting my cat who is toothless, blind and a softy - she wouldn't last five seconds - luckily she stays in doors all the time so she should be all right so long as the git cat doesn't get in.

Free at last! No more college! ;D

Currently levelling up a rogue, so if anyone wants to level with me I wouldn't mind - kinda bored of only doing dailies with Maz so thought I'd go back to the class I love *nod nod*

I have fixed my motorbike too! Unfortunately this weekend just gone it was perfect biking weather but it wasn't fixed. Now it is fixed... the weather is rainy and horrible. Oh well - I just need to fix the car now :P

No more physiotherapy as of the end of next week! Which is wonderful news - have to go back for check up to make sure my back and shoulders are fine but that's about it.

Anything else? No - I don't think so. Unless anyone knows the answer to a question that had been bothering me. "Edible sounding communication's system went on sale 1984" - I think the answer is 'apple mac' but.... was it launched as a communications system?

Anyways - I'll stop now before this turns into an essay.

PS. Hope exams and illnesses and things go well/ get better for peeps =) *hug for anyone that wants one*
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Burgorg

Burraurgh... I find only super expensive laptops..

And I want to draw T.T but I dont have any paper

Burgorg

Brr another cold day in summer, this is no summer I say! Me no liek!

Vargosh

Indeed! Keeps raining and whatnot! ;'(

Weather hates summer.. ;'3

Claws

Bah ya weak  Orcs.
Water not get in ya skins it run off.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Burgorg

Greggar

speaking of colds <,< afraid i'm having one soon... my voice is half dead and i'm coughing once a while -_- ofc this in the start of the exam period!

Morgeth

Time to insert ultra-vitamines, Greggar! Gogo!

I don't really mind a bit of rain, even in the summer. It's all.. romantic and crap.
Blarr, on the sick side of things, I had some strange ass allergic reaction yesterday. Landed me with the doctors again, so now I'm nibbling pills that ought to make me tired and anxious. Seems like fun, eh?!

But blah, at least my exams are finished.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Burgorg

Go go Greggar drink some tea and go to Sauna..
Oh wait you people dont use that right?
That kills cold *nod*

And gratz Morgie for them exams(Again?)