Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 03:26:07 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186
186 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgeth

I've officially stolen this thread off the Sixty Thieves forum, because it's one of those threads that I highly enjoy reading. I suppose I'm a nosy orc, or something. I have a feeling Burgorg will recognise it quite alot, as well as any other ex-thief, but blah! It's so fun.

Basically, the intent with the thread is for you to just post whatever you want to have said. If it's regarding something good/annoying/bad in-game or out of game or whatever. No mindless spam, but just something!

I'll start, I reckon:

Blargh! I'm sitting here with an exam that's due 14:00 on friday, and I have another assignment to turn in as well. I'm tired, whiny and I have alot of work to do. But at the same time, I have an entire summer to look forward to, with fun aplenty that has been planned into it.
*grumble* Oh! and I want a proto-drake. <_<
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Kozgugore

Grumbly and a little huffy here. Crave to get some outside fresh air and do something with the hot, sunny weather out there, but I have to stay indoors for some repairmen to come over, which could basically be on any given time of the day. So now it's just listening to noisy music and taking care of random stuff, like feeding kitties and... gaining my 50k honour kills achievement. *Twitch*
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Mazguul

Weather is simply gorgeous! So I'm sitting in my sun-lounger on the laptop - gotta love Tuesdays  :)

Seriously worried about the gig tonight, but so far the others went well so hopefully all will be well tonight too.

Aside from that... I am bored ridged. Wanted to write a Maz story but I can't even think of a topic! I blame the heat *nod nod* Give me idea's if you have them people! I asked the cat.... she just purred at me, not helpful :P

But college has almost finished so next week I shall have Thursdays to myself again, Yay! ;D Not sure what I'll do with it though... I have all the pets I want for WoW... bah! I'm sure I'll find something to do with Thursdays ;)
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Burgorg

I got my meds back.. double stronger to my stomach virus and tomorrow blood sample & And telling the military Iar not guing!

Burgorg

Greggar

bored most of the times, luckely i can check my bro's pc every morning like now :o atm nom nomming my cereals after I fed my silly cat :3 and dreamd weird but cool stuff x3 too bad i always have to wake up during those cool dreams. But my mood is ruined when i think of the thought exams start in a week and french is the biggest and hardest exam ever D;
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Burgorg

You know that you know good french when you can spit to three guys in the eye with one sentence *nod* and we miss you greggie! You have' met Rockeater yet! :<

Aand my labs and were moved by a day it seems they have some doctor problems..

And why long mainteinance stupid Blizz work faster ><

Aaand.... I went singing to Realforums in our topic so it bumped up! \o/

Morgeth

Yarr, Greggar! Get back here. Partake in the sweet chaos!
I'm hungry and tired, as well as still working on the silly exam -_-

Hoping to go see a movie this weekend, maybe even Terminator for some mindless action.

Burgorg

Is it teh Terminator?

No..
*puts his sunglasses on*

8)
It' teh Morgienator

Tbh Terminator movies have gone worst.

Mazguul

Thing about this new Terminator movie is that, all though the dude directing it is the same dude who did that terrible Charlie's Angels Movie, the storyline is breaking away from the original Terminator films.

Note: I love the first film, the second I also love (in reality it is my most favouritist film ever, along with Predator)... as for all the spin off thingies and that pile of rubbish that was supposed to be the third film... bla bla bla - I loath them. I can't even watch them without curling up into a ball and begging for an answer as to why the morons even bothered making them, let alone bothering to put them on air.

Anyway - firstly, John Conner is not the main character in Terminator Salvation (he has a huge part but he is not the main). Secondly, the story is set in the future... and stays there! Thirdly, they have not (as far as I know) brought back Arnie the Govenator. Fourthly, they are treating this film as the first in a new trilogy. Forget the old films! This is (apparently) going to be totally new!

Plus - Christian Bale isn't too bad an actor.

I shall see the movie I am sure when it comes out on DvD. Never liked cinemas

*Sighs happily* Oh that feels good - I miss ranting sooooo much :)

*Waves to Greggar* and hello there! Long time no see

As for me... errrr.... bored. Nothing to do here at work, all the kids are asleep and I have no laptop to play WoW *sulks* Oh well... I'll just get a drink and go sit out in the sun in the paddling pool with a book ;D

Hope everyone 'issues' are sorted soon :)
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Burgorg

I ar sleepy, stupid Meds. 28days to go with these pills!

Greggar

Daww, poor bugorg. Ah well, gonna go swimming with my entire class :3 Gonna be fun I hope.
And booh, When I try to do some studying on forhand I always end up doing almost nothing Q_Q
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Burgorg

It is Oathbound Burgie for you *nod*
Aaand I lost 4 tubes of blood today

Morgeth

Finally turned in my exam! I'm free \o/