Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 04:28:38 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 212
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173
173 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

7 -> Wheels Within Wheels - Feints, ruses, decoys, false-flags: this Kabal's plans always seem impossibly unpredictable and confusing to their foes and rivals.
5 -> A Knife in Every Back - The Kabal is riven by internal feuds to a degree that is extreme even by Commorragh standards.

Now, we are quite friendly, I mean, not for you, you are the slaves. You will suffer greatly, then we won't let you die. But if you were one of us, well, you would need to watch your back at every moment.
Look at that little corps, he was my friend for the last 120 years, but oh, he and I wanted the same position.

One must plan a lot, after all, this is why you have a dagger in your hand and why my friend died of dagger related wounds. At last, this does mean you will be first to our special experience chamber.

But look, a gate! What lies behind? it's our little Kabal Home.

Territory Location (d10)
Territory Condition (d100)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Lars

Condition: 20!
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Regorn

1 -> High class district
20 -> Toxic

Ahh, home sweet home, to bad you slaves don't have breathing filters. Don't worry, you won't be staying long enough for permanent damage to show itself.
Our Archon think it adds to the decor, "Do as I say or you take a swim in that puddle!" oh how he threaten.

At least we have nice neighbors.

But do you remember the raid? Oh how fun and pain filled it was, we...

Kabal Tactics (d10)
Kabal Resource (d100)
Kabal Signature Weapon (d10)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

Tactics -> 5
Resource -> 79
Signature Weapon -> 1

Regorn

5 -> Performance Art: Speed
79 -> Weapon-Forge
1 -> Splinter weapons

...went at a magnificent speed all over your little trenches. Those titan's can't kill what they can't hit after all.

And the good thing about having all this toxic waste lying around is the fact you can make it in to splinter ammunition, see those slaves down there, slowly dying? They collect it for us. I like to watch them.
The best part is when they finally collapse, we cure them and put them out to work again.

But no need to worry, you will actually be a gift to our 'friends', it will help our Archon's goal.

Currently Not Betraying (d8)
Goals? (d12)
Last set or rolls!

Wornag (Kronnor)

We're currently not betraying 8. And our goals are 4.

Regorn

8 -> A Xenos Patsy (unbetrayed state EXTREMELY temporary) (I just pick Rak'Gol because those guys are awesome.)
4 -> Inscrutable/Mysterious

These nice fellows are the Rak'Gol's. They like killing. Say hi to them from us.

...Wonder what the fuck the Archon want with them.

Just remember us, our name is...

Kabal name?
Archon's name?

Wornag (Kronnor)

Kabal name: Dark Mysterious Shadows of Extreme Eternal Horrific Doom
Archon's name: Bob

Regorn

Welcome to the upper parts of Commorragh, here you will find all the pain and pleasure you can ever need.
That big puddle of toxic waste? That is the home of the Dark Mysterious Shadows of Extreme Eternal Horrific Doom Kabal. They think they are funny with their name, they claim it comes from their "long honored past" or something like that.

All the toxic waste comes from the Weapon Forge they hold, they craft Splint weapons day and night there, using the very toxic waste as ammunition.

Their Archon, Bob, rose from the common ranks of the Kabal by murdering and backstabbing everyone in his way, you do not want to get on his bad side or good side, it's best to remain unnoticed and do as he says.

They seem to have developed a game, a game of raiding of course, where they raid the same Imperial Planet over and over again, constantly making new tricks and decoys to get past the defenses, that and their great speed makes them very hard to hit.

No one is quite sure what the Kabal is doing, it seems only their Archon knows, he have dealing with the next Alien after the next, currently they are dealing with Rak'Gols, just waiting to betray them too one would imagine.

Be weary inside those trenches, when you least expect it, the Raiders of the Kabal will find you and you will be captured before you even know it.

So, what's next? Sister of battle? Titan Legion? Space Marines? Tau? Tyranids?

Wornag (Kronnor)

We did Space Marines before, so I say Tau.

Regorn

Welcome, Saal. The Cadre welcomes another one to become a fire warrior for the Greater God.

This is our home, our Sept, you will learn to defend it from all our enemies.

What Phase was your Sept founded in?(d10)
What is the predominant terrain of your homeworld? (d10)

Azolg

Founded -> 4
Terrain -> 3

Regorn

4 -> 2nd Sphere of Expansion
3 -> Forest

Our Sept is old, the founders saw the great forest across the continents and settled it. Our land is a beauty, worthy to defend against the enemies of the Tau.

As you study and learn, you will adapt to our battle tactics and philosophies, they are...

Which tactical philosophy does your commander prefer?(d10)
Which tactic does your cadre prefer?(d100)

Sadok

Wornag (Kronnor)

Tactical philosophy preferred by our commander ->5
Cadre tactic -> 74