Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 05:26:30 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 185
Total: 185
185 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

86 -> Siege
5 -> Trench Warfare
8 -> Unorthodox: Serve the Emperor in ways frowned upon by most in the Administratum.

Good at fighting are you? Well then, how about you spend 6 month pushing 1 kilometer on the front line then!?
Blast those bastards to bits and then clean it up by crawling though the mud!

Oh? You are displeased by this? Calling it "The Emperors Punishment"? Well SHUT IT!

Now then, what do you arm yourself with and what is your Creed?

Special Equipment (d100)
Regiment Creed (d100)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Lars

Special equipment 46, Sir!
Our creed is 14!
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Regorn

46 -> Rare Heavy Weapon
14 -> For The Homeworld: This regiment's mission is to demonstrate the skill and steel of the homeworld to the rest of the Imperium.

Aw, Don't like the Emperors "Punishment"? Want to Go home?
YOUR STUCK HERE FOREVER IN THE BLOODY TRENCH AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Now take these Heavy Bolters, Autocannons, Plasma cannons And that heavy Flamer, USE THEM! If the Siege is to succeed you need heavy weapons! Unfortunately you can't drown the enemies in your bodies.

Now, what pathetic contacts do you have out there? And who are you to fight when we land Guardsmen!?

Regiment Friends (d100)
Regiment Enemies (d100)  (on 1-2, 97-100, roll another d100)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

Friends -> 51
Enemies -> 91

Regorn

51 -> Adeptus Titanicus
Well, the siege part became a lot easier.
91 -> Dark Eldar

The Dark Eldar are fucking stuff up, and you have been selected to Deal with them. Congratulation.
The Xeno scum though it would be hilarious to raid the same world over and over again, well you will bunker down and hold out against every single raid they do. It almost like they raid the spot for sport and not for slaves.
The Collegia Titanica are providing a Warhound Titan to blast the Dark Eldar and you are there to make sure nothing touch it. YOU HAVE THE CLEAR?!

Now then. What was the name of your Agricultural Hive world and what is the honored name of your Regiment?

Azolg

Wornag (Kronnor)

Name of world: Groceria Storus
Name of regiment: The Gitguds

Regorn

Groceria Storus.  
Also known as "The Dungheap of the Sector".

It's industry is laughable, despite there is several hive cities on the world, there have simply never been a major Mechanicus presence on the world. There is only one thing Groceria does right. Plumbing, yea, that's right, plumbing. It converts the huge amounts of waste it get in the hive cities to a great soil for farming.
This soil goes to the outlying farms or the vat farms in the hive city, as such, Groceria is almost complete self-sufficient, despite being a minor Hive world.

The people works, slaving away at the vat farms, but some did not like this life. In the lower hive sections gangs started to crop up like weed. Taking control over the vat farms and selling food at a high cost. Soon there are competition between the gangs and fighting became common place.
When population started to go down and Guards recruitment, the Tithe of the plant came in question, the Governor launched a plan.

The Gangs must send their best fighters to join the guard, or else he will kill them all.
The gangs accepted and kept fighting.

The Gitguds, some kind of low Gothic dialect meaning a insult to their enemies that they are pathetic. A reflection of the recruitment of the best gang fighters.

The Gitguds of Groceria was put to good use as siege regiment. The reward for surviving enough fights among the Gitguds is a ticket home, something that have come sort of a creed and a foolish hope among them.

They are placed to defend another world against Dark Eldar attacks, they bunker down and suffer raid after raid of the Xeno Filth, armed with heavy weapons to blast away anyone who comes close to their trenches. Meanwhile, the God Machines of the College of the Titans goes in, shot some Dark Eldar and claim all the glory.

Despite attempt by the local Ecclesiarchy to increase the faith of the gangers turned guardsmen, it's unsuccessful. All they want is to survive enough time to go home. Calling their service "The Emperors Punishment" or "Damnation", behind the Commissars backs of course.

That's another one done!

There are still many creation table left if you want to continue.
Maybe one of you want to have a go? (just ask for the link to them)

Lars

I've managed to find them myself, but I know I wouldn't be able to handle the lingo well enough to do it with the right spirit. But...
Say we fire off an Eldar bullshit thing so we have something to crush. =D
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Regorn

Within the Dark City of  Commorragh there are many Dark Eldar Kabal, but this one is one we will talk about.
I mean, we got to pass the time and terrify the slaves before we get there for the... fun part.

First, how old were we again? And where did our glorious Archon came from?

Kabal Age (d10)
Current Archon (d10)

Wornag (Kronnor)

We're sooo old -> 10
Current Archon -> 5

Regorn

10 -> Remnants of a Noble House (more than 5,000 years old)
5 -> Usurping Dracon

We been around for a long time little slave, so long in fact, that we figured out all the torture method there are and your in line to try them all!
We used to be one of those big houses, now we are just one of the many kabals in Commorragh, I am sure it will be pleasant for you even so however.

Our Archon was a simple Dracon once, leading his little raiding party around, killing and fighting until he got really good at it.
So good he killed the former Archon.

He ain't so bad, he got some quirks but...

Archon Personality (d10, roll twice and add for really colorful results)
Kabal Origin (d12) Cut, origin detailed by kabal age.

Azolg

Archon Personality -> 15 (Added a 6 and a 9) I wonder what this means?

Regorn

It meant add the 2 personalities together.
6 ->  Ambitious. (Torture and raiding are all fun and games, but this Archon has bigger plans. Vect better watch his back.)
9 -> Tyrannical (The Archon considers fear and tyranny to be the best motivators.)

Now, you do not want to cross him. See my friend there? See how he have no eye? The Archon though he looked funny at him. But at least our Dear Archon have plans. The Kabal have more and more slaves than ever before, like you.

But enough about him, you will get to meet him personally. More about us, we are quite friendly when you get to know us...

Kabal Demeanour (d8)
Kabal Flaw (d8) 

Wornag (Kronnor)

Kabal Demeanour -> 7
Kabal Flaw -> 5