Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 07:03:57 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 232
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172
172 Guests, 0 Users

Demonic Traps

Started by Rhonya, June 22, 2013, 09:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonya

Demonic Traps

A foul wind blew through the overhanging trees, blowing up dust and earth and making whistling noises as it snuck through the splits of the rocky overgrown pillars that surrounded the place.  It was dark, but that was no surprise in this place, it was almost as if a permanent darkness had settled on this part of the wood, fitting with the greenish glow that always hung in the air here. Demons roamed around freely in this place, attracted by the fel energies that gathered in the corrupted ground and air. They were mostly sticking to one side of the hills now though, keeping away from one side, as if something  was there they were not allowed to get close to.

A larger presence was felt on that side though, perhaps the reason the lesser demons tended to keep their distance. A figure roamed there, winged and a long tail following her form. Large horns adorned her head, twisting and curling up into the air. She had hooves instead of legs and spikes protruding here and there through her purple colored skin. A grin was on her face, showing a row of dangerous sharp teeth. She had a special task there now.  Word had passed quickly through the woods when an odd creature had made her way inside. She looked like an orc, but was covered in blood which didn’t smell like her own and she felt…delicious.

That was the only word to describe her and why she had survived just carelessly walking into the entrance of the secluded place in the trees. Something about her, something inside her was just…very appealing to the demons around, the succubus had been forced to order the others away from her to prevent them from just killing and draining her. The she orc was acting really odd though, the first thing being already that she did not respond to anything, not to seeing the twisted bodies of the demons around her, not to the place itself which couldn’t be very healthy to those not of fel.  

The succubus had put the female in one of the small huts that cluttered the place here and there, having gotten orders from her superior to keep her there. He had plans for the female… She was strong, special, alluring. The demoness licked her lips as she now came close to the hut that the orc had been put into and she stepped inside in a graceful manner, her horns slightly brushing the fabric of the opening as she pushed it aside and stepped though. The she-orc was still there, bound by hands and feet now to prevent her from walking off. The succubus kneeled next to the female, who had her eyes closed, her chin hanging on her chest.

“Hmmm… Don’t tell me this place did get to you already…”

Her voice was sweet, seducing but with a very dangerous sharp edge to it. One of her claws reached out to very softly run the sharp tip over the greenish skin of the orcs cheek. She looked pale, the succubus concluded, but that was no surprise. She had not gotten any food in days now.

At the touch the female stirred though, opening her bright blue eyes. The succubus had been surprised at first at those eyes, so bright and clear, so special. The dangerous smirk reappeared on her face as the orc focused on what was in front of her now and her eyes widened in fear, which only made the demoness smirk broader. Such a delicacy, such a treat to watch the fear in those eyes, the utter confusion that was there… She had spoken before, screamed, begged… It had been such a pleasure to torture her and find out why she was there… She didn’t seem to remember though, it was still a mystery to them all why she had come.  The female had been clothed in rags already when she’d come there, wet and soaked to the bone, but there wasn’t much left of the clothing now anymore. The only thing about her that wasn’t nice was the large mark on her back. The tattoo.. it hurt to touch, only very slightly, but the feeling was unpleasant.

The succubus pulled her hand back from the orc’s face as the female cringed and tried to lean away from her. The demoness reached out now to her arm, curling the long, slender claws around the females upper arm, pulling her up to her feet. With one movement she cut the bindings that were around her ankles and pulled the trembling, weakened female out of the tent. She wouldn’t dare use her powers anymore to attack, the previous times she’d done that she had found out that most demons did not approve of being set on fire…

The orc almost tripped as she stumbled out of the tent, but managed just in time to catch her balance, held up as well by the demon that had her claws around her arm. A light snort of annoyance left the succubus’ nose as she started to move along the path, dragging the green female with her, who was trembling all over now. A smirk appeared on the purple, beautiful face of the succubus…
Yes, be scared, she-orc…It will only please him.
They reached an opening in the hills to their right and she steered the orc that way, before they reached the ending. The female had her gaze down, hair mostly hiding her features, afraid to look around. With one whipping movement of the succubus’ tail though, which hit the orc in the back of the knees, she fell down in the dirt on her knees with a thud and a yelp of surprise. She looked up now, only for her eyes to widen even more as she saw what she was sitting in front of. A large, plated glove curled itself around the orcs chin as the being in front of her leaned down to be able to reach her. The succubus made a graceful bow. “Master… Here she is, as ordered. You will be pleased, I am sure of it.”  She spoke in demonic, the orc her gaze still fixed in terror on the thing ahead.

A deep, rumbling voice answered her, his tone amused.
“Well, well…You were right. This one is special. She will serve my purposes right, this evening. Now get out of my sight. I need to prepare.”
With these words the succubus looked one more time at the she-orc and made another low bow, before turning and leaving. The large being his eyes turned back to the orc in front of him, who now had her eyes squeezed shut, as if trying to block out what was happening.

The plated hand suddenly moved, grabbing the throat of the orc instead. Squeezing it, she started to choke, struggling weakly in his grasp, before she finally fell still. Her chest was still moving though in breath as he lowered her down on the ground. One side of his mouth moved up in a dangerous looking smirk.

“Yes… You will be mine, tonight. This is exactly what I needed. Perfect, perfect.”
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."