Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 08:15:56 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171
171 Guests, 0 Users

Shattered Stars

Started by Grekthar, August 15, 2014, 01:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grekthar

A mild wind blew, rippling across the endless sea of grass, interrupted only by a few lone trees dotting the landscape. Thunder Bluff loomed high overhead in the distance, its shadow cast long this clear sky night. The stars glistened in the endless void like fresh diamonds, the twin moons of Azeroth shining full and bright. A perfect night some would say for star-gazing. The stars offered solace to many across the world, but for this night, one could not find peace amongst the constellations of Azeroth. Sat beneath a tree, was a lone she-orc clutching at her skull with one hand, and a staff topped with glowing purple crystals in the other. She grit her fangs and let out a solitary howl to the endless skies, her eyes pleading for answers. "Why..." she hissed softly, her nails digging into her scalp.

"Why did I not see it sooner..." the lone orc asked of the silent stars before she flung a fist into the ground, the side of her scalp bleeding slowly. "The two of them... and that damned... he just used me... An elf?!" she snarled, punching the ground once more, her fangs grinding against one another. "That damned... an elf... what can she do that I cannot?!" growled the orc once more as she found her eyes staring at the crystals on her staff, their facets reflecting her face back at her. The multitudes stared back at her until she snapped her gaze away, panting softly, her hand going to her belly. "...Of course... damned fool... Course he'd want that the most..." she sighed before staring back up at the stars once more and the endless void between. "Nothing... nothing is what I am... just a cheap laugh... a bit of fun on the side... practice..." she moaned, her lips catching her blood, her tongue licking them clean before she swallowed.

Her eyes narrowed at the taste, her hand going up the wound and wiping it clean before she stared down at her blackened blood. Her eyes glimmered back at her in its dark reflections. "This is all your fault... if you had never touched me..." she snarled, slamming her bloodied hand into the floor, her rage building as she slammed it down again and again. "Why can I never escape you?!" she roared, the blood spreading over her hand from new wounds. "Because it is part of you... because we are a part of you..." came a sibilant hiss from the shadows. The orcess stopped and looked around, clutching the Draenei staff like a cub would parent's leg. "No... no, you are not... you're gone!" she called out, her eyes darting around before the sound of rustling grass caught her attention. Immediately she threw her hand forward, fire surging forth to consume... a marmot.

She looked down at the incinerated creature for a moment before softly chuckling and holding her head as she leaned on the staff. "Get it together Kraagara..." the orcess admonished herself before a tug on her robes drew her attention. Slowly she looked down and recoiled as a half-burned Draenei female was lying on the ground beside her, its marred face staring back up at her. "What did I do to you?" rasped out the Draenei before it faded away into ashes and then nothingness. Kraagara clutched her head and the staff tightly, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. "Get. It. Together." she snarled to herself before a sharp pain lashed across her back. She cried out and fell to the floor, twisting around to stare up at who had struck her. A human stood there, carrying a chain and collar, a lascivious grin on his face. His neck was clearly slit from side to side, blood seeping from the wound, and yet still he stood, before snapping out the collar towards her.

The cruel device latched itself around her neck and snapped shut with a resounding thud like thunder to her ears. "N-no! You're dead! Get away from me!" she cried out, lashing out with fire and ice, her attacks phasing through the human advancing towards her, even as he grabbed her chin by his hands. "Where do you think you are Demonbitch?" he asked, his voice familiar and yet not the same as the humans had. "I-I am n-not, your... Demonbitch... you bastard!" she cried out, throwing a fistful of claw into his face, smirking as she struck him and drew blood. When he turned his face back to her though, the human was gone, and an orc was in his place. "Gul'dan..." she whispered fearfully, the dreaded leader of the Shadow Council leering at her, a fist wrapped around her chain. "You like all the others, are mine child... you belong to me, and through me, our true master..." he crowed, the collar around her neck beginning to sear her flesh as the chain was lifted, forcing her to her feet.

And yet still it rose, now being lifted by... a proto-drake?! Kraagara gasped for breath as her feet kicked the air, her eyes looking around until she caught sight of the Dragonmaw orc. "H-help..." she croaked, confused as to why he was smirking. His first punch into her belly made her jostle in the noose, the second caused her to cry out. "W-why..." she asked weakly, peering out as another form appeared from the shadows, the red-headed elf. She wrapped her arms around Nograx's waste and smirked up at the hanging orc. "You were just something to practice on. Something to fill the time when I wasn't there." said Eva, as Nograx threw another punch to her gut, her breath slowly running out. "And now... well, you're just a sack of meat for him to practice his brawling on... I'm sure he'll make use of you when our child is on the way." said the elf all too sweetly.

Kraagara's eyes flared red as she let out a roar, flinging her hand forwards and a dark green fire surging forth to consume the pair, their screams filling the night air. The orcess dropped to the floor, coughing for air. One hand held her throat, the other supported her on the floor until it brushed against something. Her eyes widened at its touch before she realised it was her staff... She looked down at the stain of blackened grass before her, then at her still smoking hand. "N-no... focus..." she hissed softly, clutching the Draenei staff in both hands as she leaned against the tree, turning her eyes once more to the glistening heavens. "Conceal... don't feel... don't let the fel show..." she whispered to herself as she tried to bottle the genie back up. "R-remember... Rend... and Maim... f-focus..."

The stars were silent as the moons shone full and bright, the void between ever present.

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Nograx

I feel like an arse now.

But anyway! Good read! Enjoyed that!

Should get some interesting development going.

Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a new Horde to give birth! -General Nazgrim

I am Dragonmaw, I am the blood of the Dragon and the fist of the Horde! - Lieutenant Krugruk

Groshnok

Ruh-roh, Nograx in trouble!

Rargnasha

Quote from: Grekthar on August 15, 2014, 01:44:26 AM
"And now... well, you're just a sack of meat for him to practice his brawling on... I'm sure he'll make use of you when our child is on the way." said the elf all too sweetly.

our child is on the way." said the elf all too sweetly.

Im confused about which demonic abomination I should get my executioners axe ready for first buuut...

"Conceal... don't feel... don't let the fel show..."

I see what you did there. :D
Appendix means... What?!

Rashka

Aww, poor Kraagara. She should just try to date Karasha instead. *sagenod*
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar