Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 01:27:31 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 237
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242
242 Guests, 0 Users

Garrisons

Started by Grekthar, November 10, 2013, 02:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grekthar

QuoteGarrisons
When you build your Garrison, you will get a few starting buildings.
The Town Hall is your main point of interaction and is automatically placed.
All profession buildings are in the Small Buildings category. They will allow you to use an engineer follower to run missions to get engineering recipes and items.
The pet stable will have a trainer you can fight.
Large buildings are something you would expect to see in a WC3 base. Each building has a bonus. For example, the barracks will let you have more followers.
Buildings start out small and are upgraded over time.
Some upgrades can be purchased, but some are blueprints that you find in the world. They can be faction rewards, quest rewards, random world drops, or found in other ways.
Specializations allow you to customize a max level building. They can be changed once each day and may have a cost. You pick from one of three specializations.
Some buildings will allow you to assign followers to them. If you find a miner follower, he can work while you are offline collecting ore.
Managing your followers will be an important part of garrisons.
Fill plots to upgrade your tier. Plots come in multiple sizes.
Followers can be sent on Quests, Scenarios, Dungeons, or Raids. Raids may take party of a week and many followers.
You put the followers into a party and send them on missions. You get a bonus if you match traits on your followers to the missions.
When you send your follower somewhere in your Garrison, you will see the follower there.
Garrisons are unique per character, so there will be some kind of way to make it faster for alts.
There is no way to invite other players to your garrison when offline. You can invite a whole 40 player raid when you are online though

I figured to make a seperate thread for the Garrisons stuff :3

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Gridish

* takes clothes off and starts running around the forums naked and screaming *
Gridish Rimeweaver

Grekthar

http://wod.wowhead.com/garrison-calc#AkUlIAU

So, the Mage Tower for Horde is a Spirit Lounge. And its the Rank 2 War Mill (Armoury) that allows us to snag the armour from WoD Orcs for Transmog use :3

Only problem is... these are both Large Plots for a Garrison, and the Level 3 Garrison only allows for TWO of them... And they all look so tempting!

Goblin Workshop, Level 1, ROCKETS ON OUR MOUNTS!! Level 2, Personal Jetpacks, Level 3, we get Siege engines.

Spirit Lodge, Level 1, Portal to Ashran, Level 2, Portal to Talador, Level 3, Portal to Nagrand and Gorgrond

Stables, Level 1, daze chance whilst mounted reduced by 50%, Level 2, Remain mounted whilst interacting with objects... so mounted mining etc... Level 3, 20% mounted boost in WoD

War Mill, Level 1, Doubles the chance our quest rewards get turned into rares or epics, Level 2, Orc WoD Clan Transmog collecting :3, Level 3, Free Raid Bonus Roll every week

Barracks, Level 1, Patrol Missions for followers, Level 2, Follower limit increased by 10 (so its a WC3 Orc Burrow), Level 3, Instantly complete one mission every day.

And that's the Large Plot buildings... of which we can only have two...

Take a gander for yourselves at the Small and Medium buildings. Can almost guarentee everyone's gonna want that Medium Plot Sparring Arena :3 Level 1, Increases your out-of-combat regeneration to 3% of maximum health and mana per second in outdoor Draenor zones, Level 2, Enables unlimited underwater breathing and safe fall in outdoor Draenor zones, and the piece de resistance, Level 3, While below 35% life, all damage is reduced by 50% in outdoor Draenor zones.

WPvP just got interesting :3 Healers will be grabbing them Level 3 Sparring Arenas very quickly I think xD

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Nograx

Spoiler: show
Trading Post   2   Grants access up to the Revered reputation level for the Shattari Defense or Laughing Skull factions.

Guess we know who else is playing along with us besides the Frostwolfs.
Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a new Horde to give birth! -General Nazgrim

I am Dragonmaw, I am the blood of the Dragon and the fist of the Horde! - Lieutenant Krugruk

Claws

The whole concept of mounts with rockets and guns that have come out of star wars is just getting more and and more stupid for words.
Well that my own view any way.

But the Graphics WOW that has come on nicely I think it will cause trouble for some people not being able to play with out upgrades to computers.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.