Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 05:24:50 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 307
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 294
Total: 294
294 Guests, 0 Users

Another Scar.

Started by Greggar, June 09, 2008, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greggar

'I stay with the thought that there is still a slight chance Kozgugore is alive!'

With this thought in his head, Greggar went to Dustwallow March to search for signs of Kozgugore. In the hope that he might still be alive or imprisoned.

Dark clothed, silent steps and almost no sound of breathing makes it hard to believe that this orc is actually quite a heavy build one. Theramore was quiet and small lights of the torches mark the way in the dark night. The guards being distracted by some idiots trying to convince to attack us orcs was a good chance to sneak past them.

Greggar almost got crazy by the thought how quiet and empty Theramore now is..Comparing to the time we assaulted the darn place.
Suddenly he heard two guards and a woman approaching and Greggar hid himself behind the bushes at Jaina's tower.
He heard them talking about repairing and supplies. Untill one thing catches his ear that was said by the woman:
And our former prisoner, what about him? Are the cells cleaned out and the report to Thrall?
Guard: The cell will be cleaned out in an hour and we will clean up what's left of previous day's event.
Lady: *Sigh* That it had to end like this..I hope they atleast gave a propper ceremony.
The guards salute and walk away. The woman walks in the tower and for a small second the figure could be seen by the light of the torches. A worried and torn face of a youngh woman with blond hair and purple robes to a huge staff in her hand.

Greggar wondered about the cell and went towards the harbor where the guards were headed. One of the guards opened a heavy door with a key and quickly Greggar thruw a rock towards the window of one of the towers near it.
Guard: What was that?
Guard(2):Must be one of those assasins again! let's go!
They pushed the door so it would close itself but right before it closed Greggar put a small stick between it so it won't close.

It was very dark and a chilling breeze rushed through the halls. He went downstairs, took a deep smell to see if there were guards down there. As with the breeze it shouldn't be a problem to smell them.
He quietly walked the halls and carefully looked in the cells to see if he could see anything that could be Kozgugore's.
Then he smelled a scent, familiar to what could be an orc. But before he could go there, a human prisoner which seems to be imprisoned for quite some years and got tortured quite alot it seems, noticed Greggar.
Hey psst. Orc! Ye I know you're an orc. Listen, I won't alarm the guards if you get me out of here!
Greggar:How did you knew I was an orc?
Prisoner:You kidding? Who else would walk around with a mask dark clothes and is this broad? Besides..I know an orc if you've been here all day with an o.. *guards comming down*
Grom damnit! Greg looked around a place to hide, went in an open cell, sat in a corner behind some crates with hs cloak over him so he blends with the enviroment, waiting for the guards to pass.

Guard:What is the problem here traitor? Had enough time to think about of what happened this afternoon and if you shall confess or not?

Prisoner:Pfuh! for three years you tortured me! I won't say anything even if it's another 3 years! But..If I told you there is an orc intruder here and tell you where he is..Will you give me another chance?

Guard:An orc intruder? Hrmm..Heh..Alright..Where is the orc?

The prisoner pointed at the cell in front of him where Greggar hid.

Prisoner: Under the cloak!

The guards shrugged, went into the cell and right when they picked up the cloak, Greggar thought about one of the tales his father Grimwolf told him, about a mysterious warrior that used the shadows to get behind his targets. The Shadowwarper.
And when the cloak was picked up, there was nothing under it. But in the meanwhile greggar used the little trick of the tale to get behind them, locked the door and ran off with the prisoner still in his cell.

When he got out the building, without cloak to hide himself better, the guards started to yell for the other guards. Greggar knuw he couldn't continue this night and escaped through the harbor by jumping in the sea.

The next day, Greggar went to search another time but this time during day. Those shadowy tricks should do it thought Greggar.

But when he arrived near the bridge of Theramore, he suddenly stood still, his maces falling on the ground and paralyzed he stared..Stared at a stake with the head of Kozgugore on it.
Shocked he stood there, his eyes glittering of the tears slowly starting to come.

He rushed towards the stake and with shaking hands he picked up the head and wrapped it up, putting it next to the flask where the bright blue water was contained that was left behind when the lifeless body of Khagard dissapeared in Shadowfang keep where he took revenge.

He needed to keep it cool the others said in his head..Everything was noisy and he couldn't focus.. His hearth filled with Rage and sadness while the veins are flowing boiling blood of his anger.

The flask with bright blue water is spiritual water, a mark of the water spirits that you were a water type. With the head agaisnt it, it suddenly became very cold. Cold enough not to rott.

Greggar stared and said..Thank you Khagard.. He stood up, angrily he looked at theramore, breathing heavely and his eyes almost becomming red again. He then shaked his head and sneaked in Theramore again, Ran to the harbor and saw a burned pyre of some days old. Burned pieces of armor, cracked bones and pieces of the Red Blade tabard hanging loose on the burned wood.  A huge sting came right through his hearth and ran towards the pyre where he quickly collected the remaining bones, armor and tabard pieces.

The guards noticed him and wanted to go after him. But then a yell of a woman filled Theramore: Hold your ground guards! Let this orc go..It's already bad enough what we did. 
Greggar was so blinded and deafened by the voices of the other orcs in his head and the painfull strikes in his soul and hearth by the thought Kozgugore is dead.

He never felt so angry this before..All he could think about his taking revenge by murdering as many humans he could and the promise he made but couldn't make true to Kozgugore that we would actually win against Theramore and that he would regain the honor of his fallen son a month ago.

Running as fast as he could with some tears flying off his cheeck his face was filled with angre and rage when he suddenly passed a sign recently put down by the guards.

'Here died the Orc Chieftain Kozugore, he died as a true warrior'.

Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Greggar

(( You may notice that many features of either in game or roleplaying stories of others come in here.
-the human prisoner is the traitor of the chain quest the missing diplomatic.

-The tale about the Shadowwarper was told by Grimwolf(once a red blade and ic'ly the father of greg) as a tale for greg to fall asleep for..(greg always falls asleep if it's a good tale) and at the end mentioned greg's name as the shadowwarper.

-The blue flask with bright blue water are the remains of Khagard, once a red blade that was quite elf loving in a way. But got impaled when he took revenge on an undead huma, in shadowfang keep that murdered a human friend of his back in the internment camps.

-The promise greg made was done ic'ly and Kozgugore did had a son, which also was the reason why we attacked. ))

Claws

((Very nice Greggor good the way you tie items into your story must of been a lot of work gone into this)).
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

Ugluhk

(( nice story gregg, I miss grimwolf :'( and Kozzie ofc too...but he will stalk the forums at least... ))
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Greggar

(( Bah, wish exams were over already..so many ideas and stuff I want to do...can't focus >< ))

Drakash

(( Nais Gregs. Very nais. Wish I had time to develop my rogue. :3 ))
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!