Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 11:43:05 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 249
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239
239 Guests, 0 Users

The end of the beggining

Started by Ugluhk, May 20, 2008, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugluhk

Krakun woke with a sudden jolt. He threw the furs of him and to his surprise there was a young she-orc lying by his side. He grunted and rose from the bed, wondering what he had done last night. He looked around the hut. This wasn't his home! Where was he? He saw a half boar and a keg of ale on a table nearby and went to eat it, he was starving. With the food came the memory. He had missed the battle which that Grom-damned Chieftain wanted to fight. He had hidden in the Drag until he was alone. Then he had gone to the inn and bought an ale. And one more. And one more. And one more. There was so many he couldn't count, but maybe that was just because of his hangover. He had found this lovely she-orc at the inn, they had started to talk and became fond of each-other. Well at least she had been. He just wanted someone to share his bed with. But... it wasn't his bed. He must have gone to her place.

He finished eating and drank the last of the beer. He wiped the mixture of blood and beer from his jaw and started to get dressed. He was almost finished when he noticed a big white wolf standing in the opening to the hut.
-Father? he asked. He had seen the wolf several times, but only in his dreams. Could this also be a dream? No, the hangover was real. The wolf started to walk towards Krakun and with a bright flash it disagreed. In it's place stood an orc, dressed in mail armor with two black maces hung in his belt.
-No, me is not yer father Krakun, the orc replied. Yer father died a time ago. I couldn't possibly be him could me?
-But... Me recognize yer from me dreams!
-Indeed ye do Krakun. I was me in yer dreams.
-But then ye are me father!
-No! The orc suddenly shouted. Me is not yer father! Ye have dishonored me name! Yer no longer me son!
Krakun stood frozen at the spot. Dishonor? No longer his son?
-Tell me what have done, he said sure that he would find a way to redeem himself. An' me will do whatever ye need to make de name Dreamweaver honor full again.
The orc sighed.
-Ye have disobeyed orders! From de Chieftain himself! Ye have harassed several members of de Red Blade Tribe! And if dis wasn't enough, I find ye with a cheap whore! Me is not Uglûhk Dreamweaver anymore, me have been given de name of me great-great grandfather Nrakotz Dreamweaver. Under dat name I will redeem me name. You can only do one thing fer me.
Nrakotz started to walk across the room towards Krakun.
-Tell me, tell me what me must know! Krakun shouted.
-Ye should know dat yer punishment fer dis crime will be eternal torment!
With those words Nrakotz took a shard from his pouch and started to shout words of power. Krakun felt his body fall down on the floor, drained of all energy. He could see it. How strange it looked from this view. He saw his father walk forth to the body and with a quick move, slice it's throat. Nrakotz then took some blood and poured it over the strange shard. Krakun screamed in agony. He knew this was the punishment. He screamed once more. He heard Nrakotz's voice , painfully loud, say "This is what you will feel, forever! Never try to escape, for there is none!" Krakun screamed again. And again. And again. And again. And again...

(( *sigh* this is not good for by economy at all, but Uglûhk has been PCTed again, this time back. Now he will fight under the name of Nrakotz though becouse I didn't have to change name with the PCT... You don't know this ICly though. I will contact Kozzie today(?) for my "rebirth" in the tribe. I will also make clear why I was reborn in the next meeting. ))       
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Moggrash

The Hat-Lord

Mhokdor Spinesnapper

((Nice comeback! And I feel pity for the orcy boy :P ))

Ugluhk

(( Greggar and Hakon forced this... ))

Krakon felt the agony come again. Every time he got used to it, it got worse. Trapped and tormented by his own father whose honor he'd sworn to uphold. How ironic. Krakun screamed once again. He felt out of breath, strange, he didn't breath in this shard. He breathed in and opened his eyes. Alive. Alive? He breathed once more and looked around. The cave was small. He senced movement around him. He tried to sit but failed and fell down back on the ground. The other orc walked forth to Krakun.
- Hello son, Nrakots said. Welcome back.
Krakun didn't say a word, he was petrified to see his father.
- No Krakun, I didn't want it, Nrakotz continued. It was Greggar Ironfoot and Hakon Wolfmane. If I'd chose you'd be there for a while more, maybe even forever.
- Den why, Krakun asked.
- The will of the Tribe, maybe you learn something from it, Nrakotz muttered.

Krakun slowly regain so much strenght so he could walk again. After that he returned to Orgrimmar.

(( errr... had kinda short time when I wrote this :/ possibly it will be more ))
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Mhokdor Spinesnapper