Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 04:59:57 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 252
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127
127 Guests, 0 Users

Application:Grumosh

Started by Grumosh, December 04, 2010, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumosh

Details about your orc character]center]
Name:Grumosh               Class:Warrior              Level:1 and rising
My roleplaying experience:I have not roleplayed Player versus Player much,but i'm a pretty good light roleplayer though.I have never been in a roleplaying guild,but I have seen other people in them though.And my friends have a roleplaying alliance party that I joined for a while,and I did roleplay on Silver Hand on the Horde as a tauren before I stoped playing world of warcraft for a while before re-introducing it recently.
The early years
A young Mok'Nathal,Grumosh,was born 2 years before the his clan started to war with the ogres(ironicly).He as described as "soft" by his father for trying to unite the two races.When Grumosh was at a Kosh'harg,he met Varok,a former member of the Blackrock clan.
The Dark Portal
When he was about 27,the Burning Legion came to Draenor, and all of Grumosh's old friends were forced to make war against the draenei,and all he could do was watch as they went to Azeroth.
Azeroth
He found him self in the Eastern Kingdoms after he crossed the Portal,and was overjoyed when he was asked to join the new Horde.So he traveled to Kalimdor and helped the Darkspears claim the Echo Isles.and when he moved to the Valley of Trails,he was glad to see free orcs again.He would be a hope but now,he must defend his new home,and slaugter the remaining orcs serving the Legion.
Valley of Trials
In the valley he was tested with many things,but being sent on assasin missions was not his favorite.He also found the humans while traveling,and found Aunduin Wynn to be the most honorable human he had ever seen besides Fordring,the human Eitrigg told him about during his travels.He had lived in semi-peace with ogres until he met the Dreadmaul leader Grol,and found they were being influenced by the Legion, and vowed to kill every one.
Orgrimmar
He had traveled to Orgrimmar in search of the new tribe in the Horde,the Orcs of the Red Blade.Seeing them as honorable, he decided to join the orcish tribe as soon as possible.In hope of seeing more of his people,he has also planned to travel through the Dark Portal to Outland,the shattered world of Draenor.But he has heard of another half-ogre named Rexxar,Chieftain of the Stonemaul clan.And sought him out as well,and hopes to meet his father and mother as well,and presumes they are in Outland as well as many of his people,and more ogres,as well as another half-breed.Maybe this is a hope for the few Mok'Nathal left,or maybe he will lead them to corruption and bloodlust,just as the orcs did.

Kozgugore

Hello and thanks for the interesting application! It's been some time since we last saw a Mok'Nathal among us. I'm inclined to accept this and give you a chance as a new RPer among us, but you might want to keep in mind that linking your character too closely to official lore characters -too- much can end up being a little problematic in the long run. I usually recommend people to try and avoid that.

One way or the other, I'm approving of this application nonetheless (though keep in mind Rexxar is the former chieftain nowadays). Feel free to contact any Red Blade in-game to point you towards an officer for an IC interview!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Grumosh

Thanks,but I have no idea where to find a Red Blade member or officer.
Quote from: Kozgugore on December 04, 2010, 02:32:02 PM
Hello and thanks for the interesting application! It's been some time since we last saw a Mok'Nathal among us. I'm inclined to accept this and give you a chance as a new RPer among us, but you might want to keep in mind that linking your character too closely to official lore characters -too- much can end up being a little problematic in the long run. I usually recommend people to try and avoid that.

One way or the other, I'm approving of this application nonetheless (though keep in mind Rexxar is the former chieftain nowadays). Feel free to contact any Red Blade in-game to point you towards an officer for an IC interview!

Morgeth

Go in game, do /who orcs of the red blade
Pick someone from the list, and whisper them.

Officers are: Kozgugore, Greggar, Rergnasha, Gnash and Mazguul/Mazzguul, and Morgeth.

Morgeth is mostly on Shazula though (it's a me, yesyes!)
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Grumosh

Grumosh

Now all I have too do is pick up my new computer and start playing! ;D

Grumosh

Quote from: Morgeth on December 04, 2010, 08:47:27 PM
Go in game, do /who orcs of the red blade
Pick someone from the list, and whisper them.

Officers are: Kozgugore, Greggar, Rergnasha, Gnash and Mazguul/Mazzguul, and Morgeth.

Morgeth is mostly on Shazula though (it's a me, yesyes!)
But you have too add me to your friend list for me to whisper me for some reason.

Morgeth

Oh, alright. You must have a trial account. What is your name in game? Couldn't find Grumosh. Do you have accents on it?
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.