Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 11:25:56 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 250
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 95
Total: 95
95 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

Curse you foul english words!
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Akesha

Almost came online for a bit of WoW nostalgia today, but when I went to buy a bit of game time, I discovered my account was banned for some reason :(

Morgeth

o_o What the? You must've gotten hacked or something. Should call Blizzard and see what's up with that.

Nice to see you're still around <3
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Greggar

My first exam starts tomorrow D: The horror

The first thing you learn with Art History is that most artists from the years 70-90 are crazy... The definition of Body and Performance Art was never so foul and wicked...
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Akesha

I've got my account sorted out and bought a month of gametime, so I'll pop by and say hello soon. I wonder if Blizzard will mind if I make a guild called <Only here until SWTOR> :D

Joking about the guild, not joking about the SWTOR bit.

Braggha

Gonna try SWTOR as well, with Hungering Cold buddies. Not a fan of Star Wars tho, and i think SWTOR gonna be soap bubble like Age of Conan and Warhammer was. In other words, everyone will be back in WoW pretty soon.

Kozgugore

I suppose it'll depend on whether WoW will have anything new to offer by that time still. At first I was rooting for SWTOR as well, though I've slowly started to get turned down from what I saw, which is mostly the combat, which has looked clunky in my eyes so far. I suppose we'll see how it will end up eventually, though it's no day one release for me, purely because I'd rather wait out how well it's going to fare first.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Braggha

Hippy jedi. Hate. Dark side awaits..... only if it can convice you to buy that game %)

Morgeth

Bioware tends to spell win for me, but I shall await the verdict, and if I do buy it I'll go Empire, I suspect. Because that's how I like it.

Furthermore.. LAST DAY OF WORK!

Lars

I highly doubt I'll try SWTOR. I might, but I highly doubt. What I will do is run around trying to find gigantic dragons to kill in DW 2.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Thragmag

Think SWOTR would be quite interesting... Only have one problem... Still haven't finished playing KOTOR; and i have that game for over a year installed on my PC :3

Morgeth

Grekthar

Mazzy...I think my guy may have just unwittingly fulfilled one of your characters prophecies .... were you at the Southern Barrens final battle in Gnash's Campaign? Cus we had been losing those fights, then my guy made one Lord of the Rings speech, and we pwnd alliance ass.... I only just realised this after reading ur character's wiki page just now....

Here's the prophecy in question.
"In future battle when our tribe rides, know that our hands the spirits will guide. When all hope seems lost and foes seem too strong, we shall have triumph when wolves howl 'ems song."

0_o
*play eerie music*

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Roktan

I am pissed that despite the fact that im lvling verry fast. It feels too slow. God damn u Blizz for not making xrealm hierlooms available. DAMN YOU!

I will also like to thank you orcs and orc-ettes for letting me join this guild. Im new to RP so don`t go poking me with rusty spikes if i mess up.

Morgeth