Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 12:00:44 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138
138 Guests, 0 Users

Looking for a specific tutor!

Started by Kintka, June 14, 2012, 01:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kintka

Howdy all! I've just joined. Literally last night. So I'm still a new blood and not entitled to a tutor yet, but I want to provoke some thoughts in a potential tutor.

What I had in mind:

Kintka is a novice to everything Orc. He was born in a camp and raised as a slave within a human house. He has escaped and is now part of the ORB. He doesn't know what or how to prove himself so will force himself the way of a warrior. However, the tutor I would like is a Shaman, that is willing to RP that the spirits has whispered Kintka's name in their dreams/visions/ears. And therefore takes Kintka on the Shaman path. I know it's quite specific but I'm keen to write potential stories about this char and would love to flesh it out with a willing tutor and some great 1 on 1 RP evolving around the development of Kintka and his journey to Shamanism.

What I'd like from the tutor:

Simple, a want for RP. And to want to RP teaching a complete novice everything about being a shaman. I have purposely avoided shaman lore to flesh out the reality of the learning.

What I'll offer:

Dedication and loyalty to that tutor. To carry on their teachings to shamans I will train in the future and tell of legend the tutor that taught me.

Interested? Chat to me in game.

Thanks.

Kintka

Regorn

I can't be a tutor, but if you want to have a dead spirit to talk to, you can poke me on the forum (aka, PM me) (not playing anymore, but still interested what's going on)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Vilirok

Funnily enough, your extremely specific requests match up with Vilirok. You shall be hearing from me. :-X

Kintka

Great so I have a dead spirit whispering to me and a mentor online. Well there is no reason why I can't have both. But instead of PM we could turn it into a readable IC story where maybe you can effect my dreams. Or just be a conscience in the back of my mind. Let me know your thoughts. And as for In-game sure. I'm gonna need some powerful shaman person to 'find me' as it were.

Let the RP comence  8)

Regorn

I am up for anything you want, if you want to pretend to speak to me in-game then I can tell you how Regorn would say about things, and as of a IC story for others to read as well, I am all up for that
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Kintka

Great. When I have some time I'll pm you and we can discuss development. That should keep you involved still. Who knows. You may make a reappearance, if you're able of course. Lol.

Kintka

I'm actually lookingg for two Tutors. THe first is my New blood tutor who I'm hoping to teach me a littlle about the Warrior path. And maybe toughen me up a little bit. I wouldn't be with this tutor long So maybe it's a role for someone that is either new to tutoring or only wants one for a little while.

The second would be the Tutor that comes along and scoops me up claiming that I'm meant to be a Shaman, then takes me on as an apprentice Shaman. And whom I'd stay with longer.

Lars

Kintka, just a thing. The orc that Tutours you as a new blood isn't nessecarily ment to train you as a warrior/shaman/rogue/anything class related.
Only make sure you are a sort of decent orc as well as that you know the rules of the tribe and will be loyal to it. If you're a total weakling etc doesn't matter all that much about that ^^ Just a thing to think about in your hunt.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Kintka

Oh I know, just thought it would save time. But giving it thought it might well be better to just get oath bound then maybe try find teachers. In this new light...I'm looking for anyone willing. Ha!