Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 11:52:24 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 211
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102
102 Guests, 0 Users

Notice Board: Northern Barrens

Started by Gnash, March 07, 2011, 08:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnash

----------

WANTED

The chieftain commands that the  interlopers must be pushed out of our borders. The orcs who bring the head of one of the Razormane, Kolkar or Venture Company leaders will be handsomely rewarded. Seeing some of you be a bit too bold for their own good, here's a warning -- do not attempt to slay these curs alone! They seldom travel unguarded and many an orc already has been curled around their steel. Speak to the elders for further information.

Razormane

• Tortusk

• Kreenig Snarlsnout

Kolkar

• Kurak

• Wyneth

• Hezrul Bloodmark

• Barak Kodobane

• Krom'zar

Venture Co.

• Tinkerer Sniggles

• Foreman Silixiz

• Boss Copperplug

• Grand Foreman Puzzik Galliwix
                                                                                                                GrUuLg wUz HEre
----------

((Just something fun to do randomly during the RP-focus. Since I know that some of you orcs can get carried away I'll lay down some ground rules first, however.

• You are not allowed to kill any of these leaders In Character alone. Rally some orcs and do it together.
  • You must do more than only kill the leader -- make a happening out of it with different objectives to fulfill.
  • You are not allowed to be involved in the killing of more than two of these leaders per orc during the focus.
  • You must check in with one of the elders before you head out to kill one of these leaders. They'll run by this checklist before giving you the green light.

That's it! And don't forget to have fun! ;D

Also, feel free to use this thread to add your own In Character notes involving the Northern Barrens! I'm sure you all have got some ideas you want to share or some specialties you want to inform your fellow tribesmen of!))

Gnash

----------

NOTICE

The other day a group of Burning Blade cultists was spotted on the Lightning Throne. The chieftain and Nag'ogar Farstride were alarmed by dark ominous clouds gathering at the mountain's peak. After a brief clash with the orcs, the wretched cultists eventually fled away. In their possession was a peculiar looking shard which pulsated dimly.

All orcs are advised to keep their eyes and ears open for any suspicious activity. The Burning Blade are considered highly dangerous and must be approached with caution.  

OrKZ rOOl, BURniN blAdE drOOl! - GrUuLg

----------

((A little self-explanatory side plot. I'll let the notice speak for itself. Expect more development to come the following week!))

Gnash

----------

UNEXPECTED GUESTS

The other night the orcs at the Crossroads received a disturbing message. Apparently, the Razorwing Pride of Highperch were being troubled by Twilight's Hammer trappers. Naturally, those loons were up to no good so the orcs quickly decided to come to the Pride's aid. After a perilous journey the orcs finally reached Highperch and drove out the trappers. They freed and rounded up the Razorwing Pridelings and ultimately were able to set loose the wyvern matriarch: Heartrazor.

Heartrazor, grateful of the orcs' aid, allowed the chieftain to ride her and lead the Pride of wyvern and their Red Blade liberators back to the Crossroads. Currently these unexpected guests have temporarily claimed a hill close-by the village. Any orc that is seeking to befriend a Razorwing wyvern should contact an elder.

Moreover, since Highperch has been flooded and flocked by trappers, the Razorwing Pride is in need of a new home. Any orc that is aware of a suitable location should seek out the chieftain at once.

---------

((As you can tell, the Orcs of the Red Blade has befriended a pride of wyvern last night. You are allowed and encouraged to incorporate this into your role-play. The general idea is to create a place for these wyvern into the tribe's lore, much like has been done for wolves.

So if you are still in need of an In Character flying mount, do not shy away of befriending one of the Razorwing Pride's wyvern! Ultimately, we'll relocate the pride to a new nest, where new orcs can claim a wyvern of their own by a daring ritual -- who knows, biting in a wild wyvern's tail to subdue them? :P))