Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 12:32:20 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212
212 Guests, 0 Users

Application Zeljka

Started by DonPasquale, December 23, 2015, 12:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonPasquale

Name: Zeljka
Class: Shaman
Level: 70 (still in development)

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Hello. my name is Pascal. Some might already know me, but many wil not. I started roleplaying when i was introduced to D&D 7 years ago. I expended my horizon trying many things like LARP etc and decided that it's now time to try WoW RP. so yeah here I am ready for a new challenge and new experiences

I decided to post the background i have created for Zeljka for my introduction.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Zeljka was born rather peacefully in the year 19, It was only a year later when the third war broke out and she had to be raised by her mother alone. This was until the year 23  when the war and her father returned to the frostwolf clan. Her father was a strong orc and a fearsome hunter. Yet when it came to his child Zeljka also playful. He loved brawling with his daughter and she claimed that one day she would be able to beat him. Though that day never came.

It was when Zeljka was only six springs old when the unthinkable happened. Kogra walked inside the tent where Zeljka was sitting.  her eyes were filled with pain and sadness. Not sure what to expect Zeljka asked “what is it aunt? You look like snowstalker just died” the face of Kogra stiffened “not exactly” as Kogra slowly came closer and sat next to her. “there is no easy way to say this.” Tears started to roll over Kogra’s cheek. This was serious Zeljka realised and soon she was going to know why.”your father, My brother… died this morning. I’m so sorry”. A killing silence filled her tent with terror. The world felt like it was spinning and fear overtook her. No Not now, she thought. She had to be strong, “Where is he?” she asked “outside” Kogra answered defeatedly. Slowly Zeljka stood up and walked to the exit of the tent. Afraid to see the horrors waiting behind the other side of the cloth entrance. She peeked through the small opening she created herself. A crimson trail of red snow was to be seen. As she opened the tent further she saw more orcs standing around a body and there he lay, the body of her now dead father. Screaming in horror and anger she rushed towards the lifeless pile of muscles laying there in the cold snow. How could he leave her? How could he die? Why? Why I ask you spirits, why did you take him from me. Her mother came closer laying a comforting arm around her shoulders as she cried herself to sleep that night.

After the horrific death of her father zeljka didn’t say much. The sadness and loneliness were hard on her. Luckily her aunt Kogra helped her a lot. It was like she had 2 mothers. She learned the way of the shamanism where Kogra was her new role model. Every day she would have a new questions about the spirits and also if she had seen father in her visions.

When Zeljka turned 11. the horrors of the cataclysm startled the spirits. It was then when Zeljka had her first contact with the spirits. It was one of the great ancestors of the Frostwolf clan. She wasn’t sure if he was making fun of her wanted to actually help her but there was a warning. A warning about the danger of the world destruction coming near. As she ran to the shamans to tell them it seemed like the shaman knew exactly who she had talked to. “ow little girl don’t you worry he is sometimes making things worse than they are” she didn’t like to be called little girl ,but yeah she was only 11 years old, and tried not to show her anger on her face. The shaman laughed but the days that followed were not in peace as the shamans did look disturbed. It was not until long that the shaman that called her “little girl” invited her to be trained by the shamans. Now she could learn even more than Kogra had already taught her.

At the age of 16 and a half Kogra returned to the clan. She missed her since she had been away for longer than a year. She brought stories of a tribe with fearsome warriors and a tribe called the Red Blade. She wanted to join Kogra on the way back but her mother wouldn’t let her not until she had her Om’riggor and reached the status of an adult.

That day followed a few months later but that is another story to tell.

Rhonya

Nope, too long!

Hah, I joke. Hi, Pascal!
Good to see you here, Kogra finally convinced you to make an application then? ;)

I don't see much wrong with your story, so I'll just keep this short and point you to the next thing to do, which is grab an IC interview and join the tribe!
All the people on this list can help you with this: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
So just contact one of them online and stuff can be arranged! Or just force Kogra to do the interview with you. :P
Hope to see you soon ingame!
~Rhon (Or as you know me as: Nadine.)
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Vanara

Interviewed and accepted by me.