Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:02:29 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168
168 Guests, 0 Users

Naz's RP notebook

Started by Nazkhur, May 18, 2009, 05:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazkhur

As some of you may know if you have spent time around me over my warcraft life, I have a habit of coming up with some weird, wonderful and down right strange RP ideas, from character backgrounds to events and storylines.

This has led me to character loads of characters over my time and play around with ideas in game. This however must stop! For a number of reasons I can't keep playing serveral different characters each with the own complex style and story.

So I am going to start a fresh with one (and this time I mean it) character. Of course no doubt I will come up with equally strange ideas but this is where this topic comes into its own. Firstly I am looking to you as some of the best RPers WoW has to offer to help review, comment, moan and suggest things when I build up a background for this one character. Secondly I will be using this topic to post other crazy ideas that might inspire other people to make a character.

Right then, that enough rambling.
At the moment the idea I'm cooking up is for a Tauren (Shaman, warrior or hunter) to be transported back in time to the First War as a baby and to grow up in the Eastern Kingdoms and Draenor with a minor Orcish Clan and be of a good enough age to play with in WoW. This will create a tauren with Orcish beliefs and ideas as well as maybe a clan. As we all know, time travel is possible and time rifts do happen in other places than the cavern of time.

Whats we think?
Better Red than Dead!

Claws

Heheheh.
Your game you play it as you see it.
Nice idea, will he / she be a green cow  ;)  ::)
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Nazkhur

Time on the Alliance has made me believe is wise to see how the RP community would to something as out of the normal as this, as to avoid comments of meta-gaming and lore breaking. After all lets face it, Tauren dont blend into the background around Orcs. If it was a field of cows they might do better.
Better Red than Dead!

Claws

Quote from: Nazkhur on May 18, 2009, 08:49:16 PM
Time on the Alliance has made me believe is wise to see how the RP community would to something as out of the normal as this, as to avoid comments of meta-gaming and lore breaking. After all lets face it, Tauren dont blend into the background around Orcs. If it was a field of cows they might do better.

MOO to that  ;)
True Blood

Nazkhur

This does present a problem. How to get a tauren accepted by Orcs before Thrall meets them in the Barrens many years laters.

I've given it some thought and maybe the Shamans Ghost Wolf is the answer as the tauren can pass themself off as a spirit to the Orcs. The fact that she will understand Orcish will be a help as well.

I do however have another problem. Coming up with a Clan name for this minor Clan. Any suggestions would be interesting. As for Clan grounds on Draenor, I'm looking southern Terokkar Forest (the bit that is no longer there) and so i'm looking at having ties to the Bleeding Hollow Clan.
Better Red than Dead!

Morgeth

You always have such interesting ideas, and your immense knowledge in WoW lore comes to good use. Mine is just horrible.

As for pitching names. Durr.
The Blackhorn Clan
The Warweaver Clan
The Deathcry Clan

Just something I blurted out randomly <_<
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Drevan

Quote from: Nazkhur on May 19, 2009, 11:54:26 AM
This does present a problem. How to get a tauren accepted by Orcs before Thrall meets them in the Barrens many years laters.
Is it unreasonable to assume that small pockets of Orcs were isolated and undisturbed following the First war?

QuoteI do however have another problem. Coming up with a Clan name for this minor Clan. Any suggestions would be interesting. As for Clan grounds on Draenor, I'm looking southern Terokkar Forest (the bit that is no longer there) and so i'm looking at having ties to the Bleeding Hollow Clan.
This doesn't necessarily have to be specific to Tauren. Tauren, (Nature over Nurture) are Hunters. Prehaps this can be incorperated into the name?

Something-Stalker/tracker Clan for example.
I respond to Sakareth and Azuril too.

Nazkhur

*scribes through last idea*

The lure of greeniness has come back and the idea of a time travelling Tauren, as interesting as it is, is a little complex and I'm going back to the Orcs.

Now I move onto a new idea of an Orc scout, trained with guns and mountain climbing as well as having a great deal of infomation about Khaz Modan.

This will allow me to use my knowledge of Dun Morogh and Loch Modan that I built up over my time as Jancole for the good of the Horde in RP and PvP.
Better Red than Dead!

Norv

Quote from: Nazkhur on May 20, 2009, 12:34:39 PM
Now I move onto a new idea of an Orc scout, trained with guns and mountain climbing as well as having a great deal of infomation about Khaz Modan.

This will allow me to use my knowledge of Dun Morogh and Loch Modan that I built up over my time as Jancole for the good of the Horde in RP and PvP.

Harr, lovely! We be needing one soon enough! *evil grin*
Just curious, how long did he spend over there or how does he know so much about those places?
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Claws

*Hides head in shame* "lost me now".

If you want to be a cow be one , if you want to be a flappy be one.
Interact with blades and just play it out.
Done dusted.
True Blood

Nazkhur

The Bleeding Hollow Clan controlled Khaz modan for the Horde during almost all the Second War. Even if they didn't breach Ironforge the rest was in Orcish hands.

By the way Claws, really the point of this topic is somewhere for me to vent my RP splean.  ;) :D ;D
Better Red than Dead!