Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:01:32 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133
133 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins #5

Started by Kozgugore, January 27, 2016, 08:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Lars

Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Regorn

Is there a way to upload a picture?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Groshnok

Try copying it and reuploading it to imgur.com. Their images always come out on this site.

Regorn

Red main color, Bronze details and black of course for the background mechanics of the suit.
Eyes are also Bronze colored.

and if people are lazy to check the last page, it's (d100, d10, d100, d100, d100)

Srelok

I say again... don't make me...

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Srelok

What form do the Chapters' beliefs take? (d100)
At what strength is the Chapter? (d10)
Who are your Chapter friendly with? (d100)
Who are the Chapter's enemies?(d100) (+1 d100)

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Lars

Regorn

Why thank you Srelok, your duty will be recorded for all eternity.

Now then... Full Result:

Chapter Name: Red Blade

Our chapter was founded in the 34th Millennium for Strategic Prognostication, our Progenitors is the White Scars
We have a very pure Gene-Seed, suffering only 20% chance for mutation and no missing organs.

From The White Scars, a Chief Librarian were send to guide us. He became a full honored member of our new Chapter, sadly, he was lost in a warp storm, we believe him to be still alive however and await his arrival.
The Founder will Return!

We do not suffer the work of heretics, those who turn away from the Emperors Light is truly damned beyond help. Purify them.

Our Homeworld is a feral temperate world, From the forestland we pick those youngling who are strongest among them. We do not directly rule the population, it's best to let them do with their own so they will fight and produce strong recruits.

We do not fully follow the Codex Astarte, preferring more Armored Combat, thus we field a large amount of Tanks and Vehicles. We also have some unique structure of our chapter.

From our world, we take the practice of Charms making, we craft symbols to symbolize the trials we take.

We revere our Primarch, Jaghatai Khan, he was a great warrior.

We are under-strengthen, we suffered many battles as of late, we need to rebuild. This is where our Armored combat helps, it's harder to die while being inside a tank.

We are good friends with another chapter... witch one?
We are enemies with Chaos Space marine... but what warband?

Needed: Name of Legendary Chief Librarian, Homeworld, Friendly Chapter and our hated Enemy, the Chaos Space Marines of what?

Srelok

Our revered Librarian is none other then Kraag-khan.

The Chapter we are friends with is the Space wolves (can't believe I'm typing this....)

And our enemies are the feared and loathed Chaos space marines of the Poisoned.

Regorn

You are aware now we must roll up a Chaos Warband named "The Poisoned"?

But let's do that tomorrow.

Lars

I can always generate a list of 10 rolls of d10s and 10 rolls of d100s!

Srelok

I may or may not paint up a few Red Blade astartes if/when I have a few leftovers. ;) But the bronze eyes will turn yellow instead.

Regorn

Quote from: Srelok on March 24, 2016, 07:16:44 PM
I may or may not paint up a few Red Blade astartes if/when I have a few leftovers. ;) But the bronze eyes will turn yellow instead.

If you do, post pictures.
I desire them.

Srelok