Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:03:52 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 252
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159
159 Guests, 0 Users

RP Focus: Northern Barrens

Started by Gnash, March 06, 2011, 02:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnash

A note is pinned to the Notice Board:

Mok-ra!

After having been dragged to the far corners of Azeroth, we are finally going home, orcs. Be it the bitter cold of Northrend or the putrid rott of the Plaguelands, we leave them all behind us as we all make our journey back to the Northern Barrens. To ensure that all orcs know where to find one another I've pinned a map next to this note. This should give you an idea where to go look.

However, do not think our hardship is over yet. Apparently the quilboar and centaur are rampaging across our land yet again, and to make matters worse, there have been rumors of cultists recruiting new acolytes. In short, we've got work to do if we want to secure our homeland. That's why I call upon all orcs to return to the Northern Barrens at once! Report to the elders for tasks -- Grom knows there are plenty of them to fulfill!

So, make haste and march out. The fate of the Northern Barrens lie in our hands!

For the Blood of the Tribe!
Chieftain Kozgugore Feraleye

((The following weeks we'll be populating the Northern Barrens. This is a special kind of role-play focus, since if it turns out okay we'll be taking up permanent residence there. In other words, we'll then be returning to the Northern Barrens when we're not in a role-play focus elsewhere. And as usual, in order to make this RP focus a success, it is essential that you come to this zone as often as you can when you're looking for random role-play!

Elders will be handing out minor tasks to fuel that random role-play. They can usually be found at their ranks' mini-hub. For instance, the Gosh'kar and Thur'ruk take up residence in the Wailing Burrow [see the map (I)] and the Nag'ogar and Rrosh-tul take up residence in the Den of the Brave (IV). In the course of the RP focus we'll try to get everyone acquainted with the various mini-hubs/hotspots that the Northern Barrens have to offer.

Keep in mind that elders may have other engagements, so here's a reminder that you are allowed and encouraged to create your own events as well (small or upscale, whatever you want!) if they cannot fulfill your RP needs. And most importantly, try to have a good time and take this opportunity to get some extra role-play!))

Gnash

I. The Wailing Burrow
II. Deathgate Post
III. Valor's Stand
IV. Den of the Brave
V. Camp Highmountain

VI. Mor'shan Rampart
VII. Mor'shan Shelter
VIII. Tribal Lodge
IX.  Redstone Quarry
X. The Crossroads

XI. South Point
XII. The Lightning Throne
XIII. Fray Island
XIV. Ratchet
XV. The Overlook

XVI. Far Watch Post
XVII. Camp Southfury
XVIII. Nozzlepot Outpost

Lars

OOC: *Thumbs up* This sounds nice, love the map with pointers and all.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Kaigron

Great to finally have a permanent hub!

Morgeth

I think it's a good idea. Since we lack a good "city" to venture around in, it's good to have an area at least and make that our place to be.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Gnash

Lars

I'm trying to put together a post about the RP community that exists in the barrens for the DB roleplaying forum, and unless it'll give me a WHRAAAAAG of orcs down on my arse I'll be mentioning when the tribe has it's RP focus in the Barrens.

Since as it is you can all agree that it is a bit lame that there are loads of guilds who RP in the barrens but we hardly ever run into each other.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Gnash

I can't say I never bump into other guilds, meng. But sure -- I doubt there's harm done in giving some exposure.  :-X