Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 12:51:00 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 174
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228
228 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Reggnor

Started by Superpadgie, August 14, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superpadgie

Hi,

Please see my form bellow -

Name:Reggnor
Level:110

I created this character about 6 years ago for a Pathfinder game that my friend was a DM for, after a few months of playing I then decided to make this character on WOW and it slowly become my main character. After 2 years of playing the Pathfinder campaign it came to an end but I continued playing Reggnor in WOW and other campaigns as a spin off character.

I currently DM my own D&D campaign with 6 PC’s, I also play in two other campaigns, both as Reggnor, one is based in WOW which is great as we are all WOW players so it makes it a great laugh and I play a cyborg version of Reggnor in a Starfinder campaign.

Its a character that means a lot to me and I love RPing as him.

This is a backstory that has evolved over the years of me playing this character in WOW and in Pathfinder/D&D

Atop a large snowy mountain there lived a small clan of orc’s known, their leader Grotan was a well built half orc with a dark orange tone. Grotan had two sons, there was the youngest of the two Valdarok, he was very similar to his father, well built and a great fighter, however he relied on his bloodlust more than his mind which sometimes got the best of him. The other son was known as Reggnor, he much more like his father, he was able to balance the two, he knew not to let the bloodlust to take over, he was told this is how it should be.

Their mother was killed by a frost yeti, which whilst trying to save her Grotan had his left arm torn off, this was shortly after they were exiled thanks to their Grandfather Fenris. 

21 years have past since then...

It was getting close to Reggnors 24th birthday which meant he would take over his father's position as clan leader. The clan had changed a lot since they had gone through the dark portal, to be honest a lot had changed with the Horde they had joined. The clan currently lived in the Northern Barrens, near The Crossroads. One night Grotan approached Reggnor and placed his right hand on his shoulder, " Son Im starting to worry about Valdarok, he still hasn't returned from his excursion" to which Reggnor replied "Father I'm sure he is fine, but where was it he went?" Durotan then stood still, no emotion showing replied "I know what's happened, grab your axe’s and rally up the clan in Orgrimmar we need to get to Ashenvale at once!"

Reggnor jumped on the back of his wolf and rode to the Orgrimmar and rallied all ready battle orcs he could and met his father at Hellscreams Watch, they all set off north towards Darkshore where Valdarok was last reported seen. It had been two days since they had made it to Hellscreams Watch and there was still no sign of Valdarok until they came across a half sunken ship washed up along the shore, Reggnor jumped onto the ship and started searching for anything that would give him a lead to his brother. Reggnor then heard a quiet moan, he lifted up some of the broken planks and laying there slowly bleeding out was a member of the clan who had left with Valdarok. "Hold on brother we have the shamans with us!" The orc then tried to sit up and said " Tha-ank the gods y-ou are her-e, val-valdorak is not f-ar from her-e go you can st-ill sa..." he then slumped down into Reggnors arms "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH" Reggnor cried out, "WE CONTINUE NORTH UNTIL WE FIND THESE BASTARDS".

Only a day past until they caught the sight of another ship that looked like it had docked just outside Lor’danel. As they got closer they could see that it was an Night elf ship it then caught Reggnors eye that Valdorak was on this ship, tied in chains and covered in blood, Reggnor said in a low voice gritting his teeth and tightening his grip around his greataxe "I'm going to kill every last one of these elven scum" Reggnor then snuck up towards the ship, he climbed up the side of it and could see his brother, before he took another step he heard a voice,"Uh uh uh, no further orc or I kill this creature you need to go ba-" But before he could finish what he was saying Reggnor yelled and jumped across to the ship and drove his axe deep into Greywinds chest. Reggnor then yelled "WITH ME NOW! NOW WITH ME!" as the rest of the orc’s joined him on the ship.

After seconds the ship had been painted red with the Night Elfs blood. Reggnor smashed the chains holding Valdorak "Brother we are taking you home” Reggnor turned round and spotted Greywind trying to get up, “but first I'm still not finished" Reggnor passed his brother over to another orc as he walked to Greywinds body, "AHAHAH YOU STUPID NIGHT ELFS THOUGHT YOU COULD KILL REGGNOR? WHAT A MISTAKE!" Reggnor then continually smashed his axe into Greywinds body covering himself in blood, laughing whilst he did it, letting the bloodlust take him over but from the corner of the boat a mage started muttering words and before Reggnor knew it the boat blew up in a fiery blast.

Days, weeks or even months later Reggnor woke up in a small shack, he stood up and stumbled out the door,  he was caught by Troll "Woah easy there now man! Can you tell me your name?" Reggnor grumpily replied "It's Reggnor, now why don't you tell me who the fuck you are and WHERE THE FUCK I AM!" The Troll then let go of Reggnor " I'm Rhono, I be a hunter for the wandering guilds, you be at Zoram’gar outpost. Me found ya bobbing in the water whilst me be fishing! Where you from man?" It then hit Reggnor that he wasn't sure, he couldn't remember how he got here, he didn't know where he came from or who he was, it was as though that part of his memory was all hazy "Look Rhono I could really do with a drink" Rhono then burst out laughing " Well I happen to know a great place! I'm sure you will find someone in there that you know!"

Kozgugore

Hello there Reggnor! Thanks for showing interest in our humble, little guild!

That's quite the story you filled in there. Though it appears to be rather fine all in all, I couldn't help but notice that you mentioned Durotan in there. Is there an orc named Durotan present in your story (I don't see him anywhere else but in the fourth paragraph of your story), or was that a typo? Just to clear things up a little. :)

Once that's cleared up, I'm sure we can look into setting up a little IC interview with you! I must warn though, that there's a fair chance you may have to be a little patient to get a hold of someone who will want to dedicate their time to RP. We're currently on a two week hiatus from any official events in order to allow our members to take their sweet time exploring the new BfA content. What's more is that we're currently shipwrecked in Kul Tiras, where our adventures will be continuing from the 29th of August and onward. So you may need to come up with some kind of IC excuse to be there along with us. For example, you could have been on the same ship as we were, you could have washed ashore from another ship, could be there on a Horde expedition, could have escaped the Kul Tiran prisons there, that sort of thing. I do hope to see you around when that time comes though!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Superpadgie

Hi Kozgugore,

Ah yes sorry that was a typo! I was amending my old backstory from Pathfinder to fit in with warcraft lore!

Thats not a problem i completely understand, once im home from work i will be working my way through! I am currently on another realm but once all.is ok i will transfer across :)

And yes that sounds great! That would work perfectly!! Just let me know once all is good to go!