Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 01:05:18 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 232
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 227
Total: 227
227 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Nat'olna NeckSlasher

Started by Nath, July 29, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nath

Name: Nat'olna Neckslasher

Level:  110

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

Hello:
I have started RPing when Pre-patch from Cata to MoP came out. I started on Horde and I was in the Atal'untu. With that Char. Shortly after I made a Troll Shadow Hunter Called Zalakar and he was in the Iron Tusk Clan. After they where classed as the Clan and not the Vanguard.

My Roleplay has been up and down due to a lot of stuff happening IRL so that is what made me leave at the end of MoP and re-joined in Legion. I have no been in a guild since this time. My new Char Nat was made and out of pure interest of the Burningblade Clan. :NOTE: My lore with them is new but my overall Lore is alright I would say. I do mess up sometimes. but it happens to the best of us.
My trackrecord with other guilds such as: Clan Drakhammer (Ally two years)  Clan Black Fist (Year) Iron Tusk (Six Months OOC reasons to leave.) Atal'untu (When it first started and remade back at the start of Legion)

How I found your guild was walking up to someone who nodded at me and then started talking. Then I asked a few people about the guild and heard it was nice and welcoming. With hopes that I could learn a thing or two here. To make my RP Better. On the side note I am clinically known with dyslexia. So some people are put off by this but it's nice to tell people who knows about such.

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character:

Nat was born on Draenor. He was also born into the Burning blade clan. His father. Oan'na Firstmasher was a well respected  Orc. Nat mother was Kan'lna Spiriteye as she used the shamanism and was a well good one at that. And with this. The dyeing world of Draenor came.. With Gul'dan. The Family that Nat was with did not like him. For what they saw and what become of the horde as slaves. In there own eyes.

Then came the black portal and Nat was only youngish for his age but he went with his father on the first wave. After the long battles and such that his father and the son (Nat) Came to see the new world. And sweard to take such lands for there own and For the Horde. A few years past.. Nat flighted in most wars and then learnt from Han'do Soulseeker trained him to become a blademaster. Year and years past and he finally met his goal. Then shortly after. As time came the Burning Blade fell.. Nat at this time did not see it right from what it was for.. For them to fully go into Fel and most joined or die the Legion. After such he fully went into training and then after that he re-joined into the horde and went on his ways. For fighting for the Horde and what is right.

Kozgugore

Hey there, Nat, and welcome! :D Thanks for showing interest in joining our merry little band of orcs. We hope you'll enjoy your time here. ^^

Your application looks perfectly fine to me! You might say that you have dyslexia, but it's certainly not all that bad on the eye. In fact, we've had a couple of dyslexics in the past, so you certainly won't be looked down upon for such a thing here! As for your character, he seems to be quite in order! I'll admit, the older and more experiences orcs who have still witnessed Draenor in its old days are generally considered to be a bit of a bigger challenge to properly RP, but that doesn't mean I won't encourage people to try, of course! So I'll be looking forward to seeing how you manage to pull that off. :) So without any further ado, feel free to go and poke any of our representatives in-game for an IC interview! I look forward to seeing you around!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Kozgugore

Interviewed and accepted by Okiba. Welcome to the clan! :D
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade