Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:58:55 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 252
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124
124 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Zorban

Started by Zorban, September 04, 2012, 07:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorban

I've posted this application last January, but because of some real life issues I never had the chance to actually join the guild. Since now I have enough time to play I've decided to use this character again!

Details of your Orc character: A cunning intellect, but tainted by his ambition and egoism. No particular features, except for his missing left hand; the stump is covered with a red wrap.
Name: Zorban Rotfist
Class: Warlock
Level: 81

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I've been roleplaying on Defias Brotherhood on the Alliance side since Februrary 2010; this is my first Horde character and my first warlock as well, but I do learn fast and I hope to have a good time here.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
A green hand stretches out of the shadows to catch a match; a candle is lit, revealing a burly figure, shroud in a red, worn robe. The figure reaches for a quill, and with a snarl starts writing on a crude tome in front of him, in a strange, warped writing.

"I'm running out of time and patience. The results are not those I expected. I need to check those formulas again. Maybe it's the fials? Control the inventory.
People's distrust is palpable. I'm no longer the shady, grumpy scholar stocking books in his cell. Rumours grow: they must have seen something. For how long will I be able to keep those nosy peons away?
I've come to the conclusion that changing my habits won't deceive them, but make them even more suspicious instead. That's the price of my recklessness. My neck could meet an executioner's axe sooner than expected. As much as I like my current hideout, I need to leave this place. I'll need to go somewhere far though: this hand of mine, a constant reminder of my arrogance, wouldn't let me go unnoticed.
A good cover is going to be needed as well. A solitary person like me is a suspicious one for these simpleton. I need something to belong to, where to find shelter and continue my work in the uttermost quiet. Something above suspicion. I might have an idea.
"

The figure lays the quill down with a grin as he bends over the table and blows the candle out. Darkness takes over again.

_ _ _

Zorban is a cruel, selfish and power-mongering Orc. Once tasted the power of magic as a shaman he couldn't help but wanting more, his thirst for knowledge was never ending; not even his "accident" which costed him his left hand could discourage him. He now needs a place to lay low and a good cover for his business, and what better than this tribe?
Zorban usually spends his time collecting books for his studies, and often locks himself in his cell to carry on his experiments. Infact, the book he was writing in this brief introduction is a tome which works as his journal, notebook and grimorie (loosely based on Abdul Alhazred's Necronomicon, in case there are any Lovecraft fans around).
He can disguise his true feelings and act like a normal person, but don't expect too warmth or openness from him. Everyone has a skeleton in his cupboard, am I right? Despite his personality and motivations, Zorban will of course take part actively in the tribe's life, from RP to W-PvP events.
Besides all the warlock related RP I'm also very intrigued by the changes which will take place within the Horde in MoP - I'm going to stop here, so I won't spoil anything.

Kozgugore

Ah, hello once again. o/ Your application still seems to be in order, so feel free to once more try to find yourself an officer in-game for your IC interview! And no worries if there's a slight delay to it. ;)
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Thrash'Nak

With two blade masters in the tribe, this could be intresting.. hope to see you in-game soon, and good luck with the interview. ^^
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.