Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:40:17 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 112
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 54
Total: 54
54 Guests, 0 Users

Art Section and creations!

Started by Greggar, February 21, 2010, 12:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

Finished a commision today. :3
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Rashka

I am never doing this again ;_; I am dead.

Nosh'marak

Something I've noticed about your paintings, Rashka, is that you don't mess with angles enough. Either things are from the side or from the front, there doesn't seem to be the middle ground in any of the drawings you make. I'd suggest toying around with perspective and angles to make it pop out more.
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Rashka

Quote from: Nosh'marak on February 04, 2017, 10:56:52 PM
Something I've noticed about your paintings, Rashka, is that you don't mess with angles enough. Either things are from the side or from the front, there doesn't seem to be the middle ground in any of the drawings you make. I'd suggest toying around with perspective and angles to make it pop out more.

Oh trust me I know. I suck with anatomy. I am working on it, though.

EDIT: Also these two were icons, so I didn't really have much opportunity to try out different poses ~ It's something that's next-ish on my list to work on

Nosh'marak

Anatomy is not the thing I'm talking about; I'm talking about the angles you use. For example, the beak in that drawing was seen from the side, while the rest was from the front. If I can be blunt, I'd just say you should actually practise. I'm not seeing much improvement and saying "It's next on my list dw" and then nothing ever really happens.
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Rashka

This is my style. I didn't ask for criticism, thank you.

Nosh'marak

By posting something publicly you are by default asking for criticism, like it or not. By playing it off by saying it's your style you are just proving  your ignorance.

Bamm

Rashka

There is no disclaimer anywhere on this thread that states you are allowed to criticize artwork made by other people. You are being straight up rude and just generally a dick. I could say a shit ton about your art too, but I choose not to because I am generally not an arse.

Bamm

Rhonya

Agreed with Arkail here and I think I said this before too, people are allowed to voice their opinions about artwork and offer honest feedback or critism. It's not an attack no, it's just something they see perhaps being off and could be improved on. If you don't want any feedback and just want to hear: "yo nice art", put it in the post, I'd say. ;) Seeing it doesn't state anywhere here either people are -not- allowed to give constructive feedback. I'm always happy if people point out mistakes/points of improvements on my own work cause god knows I make a lot of them and miss a lot of them too while drawing.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Nosh'marak

Rashka, if you see this forum as nothing but your art dump that noone may criticise, I advise you to use something like Imgur and disable comments on it.

Rhonya

Commission I did for a larp friend of her wow characters! Good dude practise. \o/
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Wornag (Kronnor)

I see an Argent tabard \o/ Nice one Rhonya.

Rhonya

Fire harpies, yay! Just some practise :)