Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 01:38:39 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 232
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211
211 Guests, 0 Users

#LPW6

Started by Sadok, May 15, 2016, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiba

I kick, hence I crush my own toes regularly as my bed is usually by a wall or radiator.

I don't go to A&E as often as I should.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Srelok

You kick? Damn dude...

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Nosh'marak

I used to -scream- in my sleep. Like, full, high-pitch, shrilled scream.
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Okram

I sleep peacefully, unlike all you sleep-maniacs.

Groshnok

Usually with a bit of drink in me I have full conversations with myself in my sleep.

Bamm

I just snore, like really badly.and have been told I sleep with my eyes half open on occasion

Rashka

I trash a lot in my sleep. On occasions I've bumped my head into my heaters regulator, which hurt a lot btw. If I sleep with my bf I apparently kick and hit him every now and then in my sleep, but then again my nightmares is very vivid and I have them like every night D:
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Gashuk

You can download an app that runs whilst you sleep, it picks up and records noise such as speaking in your sleep for you to listen to the next day! You only get the recordings with actual noise to listen to, so you don't have to wade through your entire night's sleep to find your hilarious subconscious ramblings. It's great! I often have conversations with my partner.

-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Srelok

I don't think I actually want to know what I do at night. ( I imagine headspinning and projectile vomiting might be involved.....)

Also, because we were talking about this in game:

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Regorn

oh snake, you so sillly
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Srelok

Based on a true story. Like every pet snake ever. ;)

Nosh'marak

Had my first day of work at the GoKart place my dad co-owns, yay! Gonna be working for three weeks. Known all the peeps there since I was like 4, and it's actually quite fun! Been refueling Karts, cleaning the Kart housings, mopped the floors, eaten good food... Pretty sure I'll love this! :D
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Okram

That sounds like a pretty fun job! Go earn yourself some of that sweet sweet money, atta boy!

Groshnok

Going to my first convention tomorrow, so excited. John Romero, co-founder of iD Software and designer of Doom and Wolfenstein is going to be giving a talk there, so hopefully I can catch that.

Lars

I'm a bit curious about how much money/bigger impact Romero could have done/had if he had gone into a bit more lucrative/influential software field than Game Design.

Don't get me wrong, he has done some awesome things for games and pushed boundaries like a madman back in the day. But that sort of coding chops can earn far more doing things that aren't aimed at entertainment.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg