Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 10:07:25 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 151
Total: 152
151 Guests, 1 User

Art Section and creations!

Started by Greggar, February 21, 2010, 12:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonya

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Kozgugore

Awh, dem cutesy puppy-doe eyes!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Nosh'marak

WIP!

Working with Greyscale for the first time, I'm really liking it so far! :) The green skin was because I was looking at a screenshot that I took in Plaguelands, which unfortunately gave it a green tint D:
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Nosh'marak

Final outcome!
Sorry for the low resolution, dunno why I thought 512x512 was a good idea. ;-;

"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Rhonya

So, working on a little present for my sister, for her birthday. Some dog portraits of our dogs! Two out of three done now, they'll be put in one picture later and combined nicely somehow, hence the boring grey backgrounds. xD

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Sinami

Awww... puppies! <3 You're getting better and better Rhon. It's really great to be able to follow your journey. :)
Sinami Swifthowl
- Huntress of the Redblade Clan - Mate of Kozgugore Feraleye - Devotee of Akala and Kavara -

Groshnok

Thought the second one was a picture for a minute, it looks great Rhon!

Rhonya

Thanks guyss <3 Cuz you're so nice you'll get a WIP of the last one.
To show you lot how smudgy messy they start out with only a few base colors in there and how flat they are. xDD
This is Kyra, after who Kyrazha was named! Just as much a bitch. <3

Wornag (Kronnor)

A friend named his dog Kyra also. From what I know it originates from Greek and it's a title of respect for women. Also in Slavonic it means "strong woman". Still a nice name and awesome drawings, you have too much talent. Care to give other pour souls some of it?  :D

Rhonya

*Throws around all the talent*
xD Thanks though! I try, haha! Is all I can do basically, practise practise and try to find my own style/what works easily for me.

Azolg

Nono, talent doesn't exist. I don't believe in talent. Nobody is born with a natural aptitude for a certain skill (Drawing, writing, music.) They develop and hone such skill over hundreds even thousands of hours of dedicated hard work. to their craft.

I hope it doesn't sound like im having a pop. But Rhonya doesn't have talent. What Rhonya has is ridiculous work ethic to her craft and the consistency to see her work grow into something more. Honing her skills and endlessly perfecting everything she can. I'll be the first (And i've been completely honest in my reviews with Rhonya over time) to say that some of the earlier drawings Rhonya posted left much to be desired. But when you compare those to what she can produce now? It's worlds apart. By realizing that talent plays no part in our ability to craft and do things, we learn that we are all responsible for our own level levels of achievements. But at the same time, we are empowered to -change- that.

That my friends, that is what we call dedication.

Nosh'marak

Holy fuck Maka, that was deep. True, aswell!

Rhonya

I am so embarrased by my first sketches, they were so horrible. <3 But I started out young with drawing, so I kinda grew up with it and just never stopped doing it.
Even though sometimes I took a break of a year or such, but yeah. xD

Revax

I somewhat agree Maka, but fact is because of genes and their expression when it comes to our individual physiology, bodily biochemistry and neurology, we end up with very different ways that we perceive and understand the world and our surroundings. As such, our personal ways to express those things are very different from one another. Some are literally born capable of singing beautifully without any training, some can draw exquisite drawings just because their minds are capable of storing and bringing up intricate details on will! Perhaps talent isn't exactly its modern definition, perhaps talent simply is the effects of DNA expression. Talent is DNA-made dreams and desires!

Gruulg

Hai folks Looking greaT rHONYA!HAha you´ve become quite the painter. Ive been mainly busy playing RTW2 and sketching in my sketchbooks. Wanna get some gouache tomorrow
and perhaps some more aquarelle paint. Got some aquarelle tubes from W&N lying around.
Think I will buy some gouache from the brand Talens, might switchover to hardboard or such. Any easy scribbling or painting for the forum I'll just do with corel on the pc, since I do not have a good scanner atm.

Anyway I do believe what maka says it doesn't feel like talent excist, but we do seem to have more a nack for this or that. We are better than our neighbour at certain things and the other way around. This might be talent/genetics. But dedication is holy....but even more passion!A.k.a. Having fun with what you do!^^