Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 11:55:42 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 223
Total: 223
223 Guests, 0 Users

WoW: Legion - Discussion

Started by Therak, July 29, 2015, 10:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okram

In reply to Mozrogg, spoilers yadda yadda you know the deal
Spoiler: show
 Early datamine had a thing called ''DARKSPEAR TROLL RAID'' in the files. Now that could be just blizz fucking with us or maybe Darkspear Isle which was said to be around the broken isles will come in a future patch along with a raid that maybe features Vol'jin.

However, you can see the ringed tusk of Vol'jin underneath the mask, his other seems to have broken off. AND I WILL FUCKING QUIT THIS GAME IF HE'S FUCKING DEAD WITH THIS LAZY STORY WRITING BULLSHIT.  >:(

Okiba

Quote from: Khrugh on May 06, 2016, 12:52:28 PM
 Early datamine had a thing called ''DARKSPEAR TROLL RAID'' in the files. Now that could be just blizz fucking with us or maybe Darkspear Isle which was said to be around the broken isles will come in a future patch along with a raid that maybe features Vol'jin.

However, you can see the ringed tusk of Vol'jin underneath the mask, his other seems to have broken off. AND I WILL FUCKING QUIT THIS GAME IF HE'S FUCKING DEAD WITH THIS LAZY STORY WRITING BULLSHIT.  >:(

Ahem... what I express in the spoiler below isn't all fact and a lot of it is guess work, still, it has Blzzards usual way of doing things kept in mind.

He's not dead. Note very carefully how his body is wrapped. concealing the body but showing obvious hints at who may be underneath. Its not him, its a ploy. Hell it's been said previously and I forget where... "King varian wyrnn is dead, and warchief Vol'jin is missing in action". His body wasn't found... and we all know, Darkspear -never-  die.

By the end of Legion, Lillian Voss, who the blizz dev's have been cleverly positioning to kill "lich like abominations", will likely kill sylvanas for going off the deep end, and become banshee queen, with the help of Vol'jin who steps out of the shadows. Thats my guess anyway.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Rakmal

Quote from: Krogon on May 06, 2016, 03:40:55 PM

Ahem... what I express in the spoiler below isn't all fact and a lot of it is guess work, still, it has Blzzards usual way of doing things kept in mind.

He's not dead. Note very carefully how his body is wrapped. concealing the body but showing obvious hints at who may be underneath. Its not him, its a ploy. Hell it's been said previously and I forget where... "King varian wyrnn is dead, and warchief Vol'jin is missing in action". His body wasn't found... and we all know, Darkspear -never-  die.

By the end of Legion, Lillian Voss, who the blizz dev's have been cleverly positioning to kill "lich like abominations", will likely kill sylvanas for going off the deep end, and become banshee queen, with the help of Vol'jin who steps out of the shadows. Thats my guess anyway.

That would be something, indeed, though I don't really see Lillian Voss as mentally stable enough to rule. She seems a bit, too... Hateful of the Undead. I also kinda hope the Horde will have a stable government for once since Cata. Speaking of unstable governments, I feel like Blizzard has lost valuable opportunities for faction conflicts within the Horde due to the changes of warchiefs. Sure, there was Garrosh, but no reaction to Vol'jin taking over. Hopefully, they'll make something out of it when he disappears. Maybe Baine will take over? The Horde could always need a little red meat.
Rak'mal Ironskull/Drokum Cod
Skull with the hardiness of the mountain; limbs with the nimbleness of the sea.

Bamm

Quote from: Rakmal on May 06, 2016, 04:10:07 PM
Quote from: Krogon on May 06, 2016, 03:40:55 PM

That would be something, indeed, though I don't really see Lillian Voss as mentally stable enough to rule. She seems a bit, too... Hateful of the Undead. I also kinda hope the Horde will have a stable government for once since Cata. Speaking of unstable governments, I feel like Blizzard has lost valuable opportunities for faction conflicts within the Horde due to the changes of warchiefs. Sure, there was Garrosh, but no reaction to Vol'jin taking over. Hopefully, they'll make something out of it when he disappears. Maybe Baine will take over? The Horde could always need a little red meat.

So many precious precious...

spoilers

Must resist urge to open

Claws

Umm doing Beta and I not happy with Rouge set up as predicted.
Under powered talent builds.
Early days though just have to change game play again.  :-[
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Okram

Tinfoil hat theory about possible Legion content!

So! The other day I was just looking at some new mounts that come with legion and noticed the Falcosaurus mounts were missing! They had been removed again after being implemented.

Now early, and I mean early Legion datamines showed some stuff, one was a raid that wasn't yet properly named like Emerald Nightmare. It was named ''DARKSPEARISLE_TROLLRAID'' Or something very similar, unfortunately I can't find it anymore so you'll just have to believe me on this one.
Next thing we know is that Vol'jin dies/goes missing. According to a comment I read earlier he is still alive when being brought to Orgrimmar, but badly wounded and unable to regenerate. He appoints Sylvanas to act as Warchief and it's unclear what happens next. His body isn't shown clearly from the datamined funeral models. As the body is wrapped up and masked.

There was also a datamined conversation about him needing to visit an ''Old friend.'' Some think he's off to go get the Zandalar that oppose Zul to help against the Legion, or that he's going to visit Bwomsamdi.

Anyhow back to Falcosauruses, they look eerily similar to Raptors right? Same tail, same talons, except they have feathers. In real life Raptors were said to be feathered and extremely closely related to birds. So I am assuming that Raptors and Falcosauruses are related to each other. Just a different breed of Raptors that grew feathers.

Now lets add some things up: Weird Raptor like creatures, speculated Darkspear related Troll raid, Vol'jin missing to visit an ''old friend'' and oh Farahlon Thral'Danath is scrapped. In my eyes this all hints/points towards a Troll related content patch, namely the inclusion of Darkspear Isle as future zone.

My brother says that the island sunk but Magic and or ''Cataclysm raised it'' fixes that fairly quickly so that wouldn't dismiss my speculation. Anyhow I was wondering what you guys thought of the theory.

Azolg

More trolls is always a good thing.

Sakinra/Akanra

OKRAM YOUR SECOND SPOILER HAS NOTHING IN IT!

WHAT AM I MISSING??

*flails*  :o :o :o :o :o
We're going to have a Grown up Party! It's just like a kids party, but with more crying....

Okram

Nothing that was a mistake! xD shall fix.

Rashka

So I tried beta yesterday, and I regret it because..

Wrynn and Vol'jin dies (WHY VOL'JIN!?) And Sylvanas becomes Warchief.. And I'm like.. summer pudding???
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Rhonya

More summer pudding! \o/ And yes. Plot, yo.

Though Vol'jin dying isn't 100% certain yet, they say he's missing in action and they burn a troll -saying- it's him, but.. who knows, perhaps it's not him!
Entire discussion about it here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419012515
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rashka

Gosh darn that summer pudding..

Bamm

for the dark lady & pudding!

Okram

[spoiler] One of the Xal'atath's whispers (shadow priest artifact) says "The God of the Deep writhes in his prison, breaking free ever so slowly. You should hurry and defeat the fallen titan... there are greater battles yet to fight."

Sargeras is a pushover confirmed. But for reals. Maybe some more N'zoth in legion! Or hints towards perhaps Old Gods/Naga expansion after that! ooooooh!

Rashka

Also that I quite possible, thank you Rhonya :3