Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 08:01:32 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 132
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105
105 Guests, 0 Users

This Is The End

Started by Azolg, December 14, 2016, 01:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azolg

Makaroth Bloodaxe
A tragic life filled with weakness.

He’d known this day was coming for the longest of times. Even though he’d acquired power untold, in the face of the Spirits he knew it wouldn’t have been enough. Yet he’d gone too far to seek redemption for his crimes, and now as he spirit lingered in this realm already he felt the tug of his corrupted soul drawn towards the Twisting Nether. Time seemed to move slowly as he watched the Orcs say their goodbyes, even in his death Kogra had kind words to say.

Deceived by a lie, convinced the illusion was truth he’d given himself freely to the Nathrezim, sure that this path was the only one that lay before him. The broken bodies of Vanara and Kagresha still burned in his spirit-visage, yet only now did he know they were fake. Perhaps he’d always been headed to this destination, perhaps this was always meant to be his path. Having spent most of his life a warlock he should have known true escape was never going to be achievable.

The shadows around him swirled and collected, ready to drag him to the depths of the Twisting Nether. He knew now that his soul was a plaything of the Legion, most like used as a rite to power some dark spell. When that happened he’d cease to exist - His soul wouldn’t simply be used, it would be destroyed utterly. A savage end for such a tragic existence, yet perhaps the most fitting one. He’d allowed his weakness to twist and deform him to the point where he had no longer become recognizable.

A few more moments and he’d be gone for good. His final thoughts lay with Vanara, the love of his life and very reason for wanting to quit Fel. They’d had their troubles but through it all, they’d come out stronger. He hadn’t deserved her in the slightest, yet still she had taken him, loved him and given him a daughter. A child that he had failed in every way possible, a child that he’d never see grow up. What a failure he’d become.

The shadows swirled once more and he felt a tugging on his soul now. His spirit was drawn towards the Twisting Nether, and his final thought was one of pure regret.

“I don’t want to die.”

Keishara Wildeye
The Huntress lost in a strange world.

Fate had been unkind to Keishara. While there were parallel universes stacked up on top of each other, very rarely did they ever cross. While the Keishara in this realm had died some years ago, she hadn’t in her own world. Yet as the timelines distorted when the people of Azeroth went through the portal into the Draenor world, such was the pressure of the timelines that she ended up in the wrong universe. A freak accident that should never have occurred. Yet here she had ended up, trapped in a world where she didn’t belong.
It had been obvious the moment she’d seen Trakmar, and since then her life had become hell. Shunned and shut away for fear she was an imposter, she’d come to realise that in this world she was dead. Those that she’d loved and adored had come to despise her no matter her attempts to engage them. From the point blank ignoring of Rhonya to Trakmar’s refusal to even speak to her she’d struggled to find her place in this strange Tribe. Even her brother Sadok alive once more wasn’t enough to keep her there.

Desperate and confused in her situation, and convinced she was either going insane or trapped in a nightmare, Keishara turned to Sadok as her only option. This however had earned her the rage of Kyrazha, who drove her away from the Tribe every time she tried to engage. Finally after being shunned for so long she’d abandoned them completely - Instead choosing to live alone in the wilds.

And that was where he’d found her. Cut off from the world and helplessly alone she’d put up barely a fight against Makaroth before being cut down. Trapped in the soul shard her spirit was helpless to escape, until the Orc had finally been defeated. The soul shard smashed she tasted freedom again, albeit briefly, to gaze upon Trakmar once more.

He was perfection to her despite his ill-tempered manner and grizzly visage. The Trakmar she’d loved on her world was exactly the same as this version. He’d always been softer around her yet fiercely protected. Their love was intense and countless times they’d fought side by side protecting each other. To go from that to this Trakmar who was cold and shunned her had been simply too hard to bear.

She smiled softly as she uttered her final words. She wasn’t sure if Trakmar thought she was “His” Keishara or the one he’d shunned but she didn’t care. To see Trakmar act protective and enraged once more, bought her happiness in the final moments of her spirit.

There would be no eternal plains for this version of Keishara. The accident had been fixed, and her spirit simply had nowhere to go. The timelines could not cross once more, and as the seconds past she simply faded away. When she’d sought out the Bronze Dragonflight she’d known this would come. The paradox couldn’t sustain itself, and so the foreign contaminant had to be removed. By her dying, she’d never have existed and thus restoring the balance.

In her final moment she felt not happiness, but pure dread and terror. The concept of not existing was too frightening a concept to behold.

“N-No .. N-No .. I don;-”

And then she was nothing.

Azolg

Epilogue

It’s been a strange 5 years that i’ve been a part of this guild. I’ve had a few minor characters over the years, but Keishara/Keishara 2.0 and Makaroth have been my big ones. I suppose this is me signing off from roleplaying now, as i’ve not been active since Legion dropped. I wanted to close the story for a long time, and i’m not sure how to convey how i’m feeling now that both their stories are finally done for good.

I haven’t been the easiest person to be friends with here. I want to apologise for that, I really do. Twice i’ve had breakdowns and deleted everyone off battletag, and the event that cut my officer work abruptly short back in May was nothing short of a serious pain in the ass for everyone involved.

I’m not a happy person in real life, I’m weak and always have been. Whether that will change or not I don’t know, but that's always transferred into roleplay. It started to become a second life for me, one where I could make everything interesting and perfect. It soon turned into an obsession and i’ve never been able to not get emotionally involved in roleplay. If my character had a bad day, i’d have a bad day. Makaroth and Keishara both became versions of me that tried to climb their way out of dark edgy and downright tragic pasts/storylines, and both ultimately failed.

I suppose doing this, closing off my characters for good (With no chance for them to come back now) is the right course of action to take. I’m still playing WoW, just not roleplaying. And i’m enjoying the game again. It’s been a hell of a 5 years, but i’m finally able to accept that i’m simply not (And may never) be in the right mindframe to roleplay without getting emotionally involved.

I’ll probably still lurk these forums. But that’s me done now, for better and worse.

I love you all.