Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 04:49:33 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117
117 Guests, 0 Users

Dem deeply thinking Orc

Started by Burgorg, June 02, 2009, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burgorg

It was late night all ready, the sun had went down and the gloomy moon was on the sky. Burgorg standed calmly in a hill where he was on his first Tribe meeting in year. Wiping his face, dem dust im them eyes.

"Dem are good orcs pops, really good orc' dem strong and some of dem really wise, dem dun' treat me like one of dem outcat or dem "Ogre blood" because me just a bit bigger than dem." Burgorg laughed to himself patting his chest. "It feeling good here pops really good have not felt this good in years, shame you could not meet dem, specialy that Norviskrall he talks so odd and smart that I nod just to make him think I understand all he says to me. Like ye teached me, dun' let dem think you are too stupid." Burgorg wiped his eyes again, dem dust just kept going dem eyes, nasty. "Dem Norviskrall likes to eat dem Cheese and berries, I told him that dat be flappy food and he would not never get strong as dem others if he eats dem, and promised that I bring him some of stag and such to make him eat like a real orc." Burgorg nod' to himself.
"Roasted in dem fire and filled with dem fishies and dem other good meats. And maybe I make him skip dem rocks this time." Burgorg laughed. "Dem Gruulg teaches me to bash dem heads. Dem Warchief is wise and I can see that he be smart also, it seems all of dem Redblade Tribe is smart, maybe I get smart too if I stay with dem!" Burgorg chuckled and wiped his eyes and saw that it was wet, looked up and shrug'd There was no dem rain clouds.

Burgorg kicked the remains of the campfire idly and smiled. "I make dem see that I will be good orc, a good Warsong Orc, make you proud pops like I promised to." Burgorg looked around and then whispered. "And maybe learn to read dem buks also.." 

Burgorg walked down the hill calmly keeping his large axe on his shoulder humming and whistling with terrible tune that even few Quillboars covered their ears and squeeled like pigs they were. #Ey! Aggund what is that!?# #End of the world I say! Somekind of new Orc:ish weapon against us!, Come quick let' hide!# and the two Quilboars running away to under the nearest large thorn tree.

Burgorg starting to sing loudly:

I will be bashin' smashi' for dem tribe for dem Horde! Victory Or Death I shout

Dem enemies meny I bas' and smash' Dwor', Hummie', Gnom'! Flappie' Purple or Pink I don' care! Bash' Smash' never trust a Flappie dat they said to me!, Dem odd blue hoof leg' I smas' bas' und crush' squishy smash-

SHUT THE GROM-DAMN UP PROPER ORCS ARE SLEEPING AT THIS TIME!

Burgorg coughed and singed a bit quieter:
Dem Orc are going to dem war smash' bashin' dem Alliance, dem all Orc' follow und lead, Victory Or Death for dem is the biggest honor is dem to die in dem Battleground! 

He sing' and marched trough Razor Hill towards Orgrimmar, early in the morning he would bash stones for dem city Blacksmiths, and make dem good name for dem Tribe, he doing a good bashin'!
------------

OOC: Hum hum, I was bored.

Kozgugore

(( Nice, amusing read! Burgorg's quite the interesting character, I'd say. ;) More to it than meets the eye, too. Nice, little yarn indeed! ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Morgeth

((Again! Very nice writing. Though I think you missed the part where Morgeth pwns everyone in wisdom. Anyway, I can again see awesome progress, and it really shines through that you've put alot of thought into this character, and - as you said - that you really enjoy RP'ing him, which is the most important part. Well done!))
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Norv

(( Harr, cheers! Poor Burgie! I have a feeling more fun is about to come this way *snickers*... ))
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Mazguul

(( Love it! :D Such a schweet character, can't wait for more :) ))
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Burgorg

torkahn

((Great story, keep up the good work))