Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 08:35:06 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 132
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 103
Total: 103
103 Guests, 0 Users

Just a Nightmare..

Started by Rashka, December 05, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

Just a Nightmare..

It was a battle field. The sound of fighting deafening, and Rashka in the midst of it, as usual. As she decapitated one of the enemies she saw her; Shrika. In the midst of the battle. Her gravid stomach un-noticeable at this point. Why was she here, of all places? It was dangerous! She and her child could get hurt!

Baring her fangs she rushed towards her, - an enemy was coming straight for her. "Please let me make it-.." She pleaded in her head. "PLEASE, let me MAKE IT!" "PLEAS-.."

Chrunk. Cold sweat ran down her face. She stopped mid motion,- her body going limp.

She felt the gushing blood flow, as she stared Shrika straight in the eye. "RASHKA!" She roared.

But she couldn't hear her. The world around her was growing deaf; Everything became silent, and everything was as if in slow motion. She watched, as her Tribe came rushing towards her. Her hand grasping her bleeding side; Her insides shattered and making their way out. She felt herself falling, backwards. She felt herself looking at everyone, as they came rushing towards her, and she felt herself land. THUD.

She felt her breath growing ragged as her throat filled with blood, and the earth underneath her became red. Shrika fell to her knees by her side, as everyone gathered around her, some of the orcs ensuring the others backs was covered.

She looked up at Shrika, tears in her eyes. "Rashka-.."
"Shh.." She grinned, her teeth bloodied as she let out a rasping cough. "It be a'righ'-.. it be.. a-..righ'.."

Her breath becoming more shallow for each word. She lifted her blood soaked hand from the wound; her guts spilling out even further, as she placed it upon Shrika's cheek. "T-.. T-tell Grosh-.. Groshnok t-tha'-.. I be-.. S-sorry.."

Her hand fell, leaving a bloodied hand print upon Shrika's cheek, as the sky tore open, and the rain started to pour down.

As her hand landed with a thud, a folded piece of parchment fell from it.
And Shrika roared out; "RASHKA!!"

--------------
She awoke with a shock, sweat gleaming upon her forehead, and her breath ragged and short. Accalia, her half-garn, peered up at her master, almost worriedly. Her snout was in front of her face. Did she wake her up?
Grunting as she slowly came to the realization that it was a dream, she patted Accalia on top of her head. Laying back down she gazed upon the stars. She had had nightmares before.. but nothing like this. This felt.. different. Grimacing she snorted, shaking her head. No. It was just a stupid dream. Nothing else.

Accalia laid back down beside her, letting out a heavy huff, as her master wrapped an arm around her, slowly falling back into a more light, sleep...
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Okiba

Intriguing!

Lovely to read, and very impressed with how your writing style and ability has improved so, so much!

Please do more!
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Rashka

Thank you! I added a piece of music to it now as well, to give it a little more feel-ish sensation. Funnily enough I always write the best when I lay in my bed and am supposed to sleep.  I'll try do more! :D
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar