Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 03:47:56 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109
109 Guests, 0 Users

Application, Snowfang!

Started by Mirohan, June 15, 2015, 02:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirohan

Name:Miro'han Snowfang (Only known as Snowfang)
Class:Hunter
Level:100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I began RPing around October of last year, starting with the Alliance but swiftly moving onto the Horde. I have been playing WoW since TBC from PvP to PvE and decided to give the RP aspect a try. I love RPing as Orcs they are my favourite race, and have various different classed Orcs whom I RP in and outsie of Orgrimmar. I have been in various guilds with Snowfang and after watching your video I know exactly where I want him to be now!  ;D

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Snowfang was born on the snowy plains of Frostfire Ridge, a village far to the North East hidden away. From a young age he followed his fathers footsteps having his eldest brother to also guide his path also looking out for his younger sister. When he was 6 his village was attacked and destroyed by Ogres, his mother and father killed in the battle aswel as the rest of the villagers and frostwolves, himself only managing to escape by sheer luck unknowing what became of his elder sibling, and his younger sister. Whilst in the wilds of the ridge sheltered in a cave, the wind battering against the outside walls, only one sound could be heard, the whimpering of what he would find to be a Frostwolf pup, one from his village lost in the tundra. They would become bound to one another, surviving on the ridge fending only for themselves. Snowfang and his companion Icepaw would survive and live out there days until the invasion began. His personality would be forged still of his roots, that bound of honor and integrity. He has stood up for those he believed wronged and would carry on so as he values the notions of right and wrong.

Short story, but im not very good at this spur of the moment sort of thing  ;) Hope you like it :)

Umaua

I've allready met this one, had a good talk outside of Wyvern's tail. Seemed good to me. And that story seems good on its bases if you ask me.

But lets wait for an officer.
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Rhonya

Hello Snowfang!

Given your application a look, and it looks quite fine to me! The only thing that I don't see in your application, but will certainly be asked of your character, is why he would now choose to join a tribe, proud Frostwolf as he seems to be. You don't really need to add that up here, but think about it already and keep that in mind.

Because the next step would be your IC interview! This is basically a short Ic talk to one or a few of us, for us to get to know your character a little and for you to IC be taken into the tribe.
You can whisper any of the names on this list: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0 to see if any of them is available ingame for you! Your best bet is in the evening, tonight at 20:30 we also have an event in Razor Hill, if you feel like coming by and joining.

Hope to see you soon ingame!

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Mirohan

I missed the full history out, he was out in Frostfire, when help helped save a group known as The Painted Skull Clan, a group from Azeroth. He later fell in love and became mates with their leader Gia Softskull and proceeded to have two young whelps (if at all possible) he joined their Clan and became the Warleader for a time, but due to Gia being brought up by humans and retaining alot of their culture he decided to step down and take his whelps away from her influence believing that is not how they should grow up. (Can explain IC) They are now safe and secure for now, Gia believed to be in the fighting pits, he is now looking for his only other known alive relative his younger sister Misha.

Rhonya

Hello again Snowfang!

It's good if you wish to expand on your characters history, but this addition left me kind of confused. I was under the impression from your first application that Snowfang is from the 'new' Draenor, aka the one we just got to see when WoD came out. However, this doesn't add up with what you wrote in your second part, seeing you say there Snowfang got two children with someone from Azeroth, which isn't really possible in the 7 months the portal has just been open.

This could just be me having misread it though, but even in the case of Snowfang being from the Draenor we know as Outlands now, that world got ripped apart in the year 7 (7 years after the portal first opened, it is now the year 35) and Frostfire was completely destroyed and is partly now what we know as Blade's Edge.
Most of the Frostwolves in this time were already on Azeroth in Alterac, escaping the 2nd war and not being imprisoned in the Internment camps, like most of the other Orcs happened to be. 

So maybe you can elaborate a little on this? :)

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Mirohan

From what I gathered it had been a lot longer time period from the beginning until now in game lore I mean, they wanted to " fast forward" time to bring the whelp a to life. I just went along with it to save the drama. But they can be considered void if the timeline is the case, As he is born of the alternate draenor. If that makes any sense  :'(

Rhonya

I myself have never heard of anything like a 'fast forward' as such. Blizzards timeline is usually a little vague indeed, but this doesn't really change several years in 7 months since the expansion has come out.
We as a tribe follow the normal in-game time at least, seeing we've been on Draenor since the portal opened, and have recently only returned to Azeroth, not suddenly being a few years older in the meantime as such ,we stick to the seven months since the expansion came out.

So I'd suggest either change his mate to maybe someone being from alternate Draenor alltogether from one of the known clans where she might have been in a good position, or maybe one of the lesser known clans. Because then it makes sense, or indeed leave them out. :)

Mirohan

Iv decided to leave them out as that person has quit wow and I have no contact with her anymore. I bet this sounds like a really bad application   ??? :P

Rhonya

I already approved your initial application without the addition, so it's not that bad! The same goes now as before, just poke any of those people on the list to ask if they have time for an IC interview!

Grogok

Not at all...and besides even if it was it did not matter...not all people (my self includded) are good at thinking up stories

Sadok

Interviewed and accepted by Kyrazha! Ya!