Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 07:53:03 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 154
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 79
Total: 79
79 Guests, 0 Users

aplication xilong-grosh

Started by Xilong, February 14, 2013, 01:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilong

Details of your Orc character:
Name:Xilong  -original name grosh dragonkiller
Class: monk -previously warrior
Level: 36

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
im new to rp,

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character

xilong is my name but not always was,
this name was given to me as my third name from my master and means dragon eye  (xi=eye long=dragon)
but lets  start by the beginning,

Im 46 years old born in draenor by urgra and zergok
at since very eraly age i undergo my father's harsh warrior training so i will be ready to be usefull to my clan, warsong clan,
for my mature challenge my father suggested to grom hellscream to bring a dragon's head. grom smiled and agreed,
this was indeed a very difficuld hunt , and idint know if will be alive after it, but i have no other way and  wanted to honor my
family anbd my clan and prove my value as  warrior   .

The figth proven more difficuld than had acticipated   the dragon was attacked me  from distance and my range attacks as not effective  ,i taunted the dragon and   lead him in to a cave   , and he landed,..i manage to kill him but i was barely alive..

some hunters from my cln found me and took me back my clan accepted my kill and we celebrated after my wounds  was healed
they gave me my second name dragonkller, after that i followed my clan chief grom , it was a mistake to trust ner Ner zhul
with his power controled us and makes in to more mindless and bloodtrirsty then we already are, that happened  5 after after i became mature

but we manage to escape trough dark portal with grom hellscream leading us  .

i was also fough against the nigth elves in ashenvale when we are controled by monoroth and he gaves us and unbearble bloodlust
and hatred for night elves , even cenarius came to stop us but he failed,

i lived the rest of my life honorably and  in the way of the warrior until before some months i met some pandaren monks

, among them was master  cho, a  Old male pandaren monk, and was curius of who is he and what  he power yields , so i requested a duel   he honorably accepted , and for the first time i saw someone to use such power while calm and such defence with no weapons or shields  and  use of feet and hands instead

, i was in a awe so i tried to learn more i asked  him  about their tradition,about him and about the way of the monk

he . explained that monks use the force of chi, chi is the energy exist in all living things  and can be tranformed by a  someone trained to the way of the monk  in many difrent ways as for phisical power . healing power or even elementar power

,i asked him its possible for me to do that, and he awnsered ofcource it is, you are a Warrior , you can convert your rage  in to chi

with the proper  training and you will be truly powerfull when you fully mastered the way of the monk ,

so i asked him again can you teach me? if you want i will  he awnsered

but you dotn know anything about me i told him

and he awnsered i learned a lot for you when i fought you in our duel that is enough for me.

So  he trained me for 9 months and in the end he gave me the name xilong  as all master do to pupils after thier training is over

, he also told me i teached you all that i know but the training truly never ends always always train your spirit and body to the way of the monk, and always share your knowlege with others when their heart is honest

Kozgugore

Hello there! Nice to have another monk give us a try, and welcome to RP at that! Though your story could use some punctuation, it's actually a fair enough introduction to your orc, so well done there! There's a small detail that you may want to review however. It was only after the Dark Portal opened that dragons went through it from Azeroth's side and were eventually found in Draenor. So, either your orc will need to have done his hunt after the portal opened (though he probably would have been a bit older by then), or you may need to think of a slightly different prey he hunted in his youth.

It's just a small matter however, so I'm not going to decline the application just for that. So having said that, feel free to poke any of us Red Blades in-game that are above New Blood and are able to spare some time for an IC interview! Once this member is willing to vouch for you with an officer, you'll be accepted and invited to the merry band. Good luck!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade