Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 05:01:18 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 280
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 248
Total: 248
248 Guests, 0 Users

LPW8

Started by Therak, January 12, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kogra Windwatcher

Quote from: Regorn on February 16, 2017, 07:06:42 PM
Back, the risotto was Delicious.

Quote from: Rashka on February 16, 2017, 05:55:57 PM
Anyways, so apparently I need glasses permanently.

Don't worry, now you can look fabulous, like me.  8)

Or hideous like me!
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Rashka

I suppose. Gonna suck having to pay 200â,¬ + for them tho, and I need to find a pair that I don't look retarded with on, and then I have to think about what color my clothes is and if they fit the glasses or not T_T my life just got so much more complicated, ugh.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Regorn

It took me like 10 minutes to find my first pair of glasses. 
After that it took me a couple of minutes to find the next one.

Also, there is a science behind finding the best glasses.
It depends on your head shape.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Rashka

I know but that's the problem XD I don't know which fit best.

Rhonya

That's why you go to the store and they help you pick one that fits with the shape of your face xD I got glasses too, I just took em in a neutral dark red color with a small rim so they fit with all my clothes! Tadaa, done. Cba to spend a lot of effort on picking out damn glasses.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Bamm

aye last I got new frames for my glasses they had all manner of lasery measurery magic machiney things that make they fit your face shape. I got basic black wire frames the bulky phipster frame I find to heavy to wear for long. mine are so comfy I forget I wearing them. I dont think I spent more than 250 euro and they did all manner of tests took like 2-3hrs last time

Rashka

Woah that's a long time. Took 30 mins max for me :P will see on Monday what I end up with, I suppose. And then it'll take 1 week or so till I get the actual glasses as well

Azolg

Just get black frames. Black frames goes with everything.

Nosh'marak

Meanwhile you are all on about glasses my brother is preparing for laser surgery xD
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Rhonya

Oh my eyes are not that bad, I only have like.. -1 and -1,5 or so, I don't even wear them in the house. xD So lasering my eyes would be a bit expensive only cause I see things in the distance a bit fuzzy ahah.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Regorn

my eye sight is freaking terrible.
Can see about 1 dm in front of me before it start get fuzzy.

When I am sitting at the computer I can't really see the "Orcs of the Red Blade" text on the site.

Without glasses, trees are just green blobs.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Kozgugore

Quote from: Nosh'marak on February 18, 2017, 12:23:20 PM
Meanwhile you are all on about glasses my brother is preparing for laser surgery xD

Might wanna tell him to stock up on painkillers. Gives one hell of a headache on the first day. Still, incredibly happy to have gone through with it myself. Not only worked perfectly for me (up to this very day), but helped a great deal with my confidence too.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Nosh'marak

Quote from: Kozgugore on February 18, 2017, 02:14:56 PM
Quote from: Nosh'marak on February 18, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

Might wanna tell him to stock up on painkillers. Gives one hell of a headache on the first day. Still, incredibly happy to have gone through with it myself. Not only worked perfectly for me (up to this very day), but helped a great deal with my confidence too.
Aye, he's doing it so he can undergo training in tank commandeering in the Swedish army :) Hoping to do it myself someday!
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Bamm

Speaking of tanks, why did the guardian druid quit raiding?

He couldnt bear the pressure

Wornag (Kronnor)

Why don't tank warriors have any children?
They always use protection.