Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 07:05:55 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 209
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 181
Total: 181
181 Guests, 0 Users

Greetings from the past

Started by Choohan, October 26, 2011, 03:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choohan

Hello orcs!

I'm not sure how many of the oldtimers that still remain but to those who do, and to those who has joined since my days, I would just like to pop in and say hello î,,

How are you guys doing these days? I watched the promovideo and I must say it was niiice!
Seems you lads are still going strong and I'm very happy that's the case. WHO knows, perhaps one day I will find my way back...

//Choohan

For the Matriarch!

Akesha

Haha, I pop in and spot this thread. Maybe we can make this a 'former members say hello' thread? Hope you are all well. I'm a little bored waiting for SWToR to come out. I did think about coming back to WoW for a couple of months until I get my blaster and space ship, but when I went on the WoW official site and saw Kung Fu Panda and Pokemon, I thought better of it.

Anyway, glad you orcs are still enjoying life in the Horde.

Akesha

For the ..erm ..me! :D

Kozgugore

Hai there, and nice to see you both dropping by! We're still active indeed, though admittedly, I suppose things have been a little quiet in-game so far due to, well... no real new content having been added in quite a while. Not to mention a lot of other games are currently being released for other people to play as well.

I'll admit, the whole pandaren thing isn't really what I would have liked to see for a new expansion myself, but I suppose we'll see what comes of it. The only reason I'm still in Wow is due to the guild and its people and RP, so I'm pondering for how long WoW will truly be interesting for me to still actually pay for it. In the meantime, I'll just wait out and see how well SWTOR will do.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Greggar

The panda expansion, i thought it was a joke at first. But then I noticed they were serious <_< WoW is never to be taken serious again imo. pandas in the horde wooot. More cuteness in the horde, suppose it'll do. (of course the furry community loves blizzard so much right now)

Pokémon master anyone?

And hi Akesha! *waves*
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Grekthar

Im sorry but WoW was supposed to be serious to begin with? Eh? Methinks someone is trying too hard :)

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Greggar

Vanilla WoW, that was seriuz businezz. D: Ah the days when you freak out when you see someone of the opposite facion running around... And when hostile lands were scary to run through... And when epic was epic.

fun fun
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Gruulg

You'll love it yer old grumpy^^

My first impression was that I thought it was a joke, but for reals now don't we have taurens? So now we get sexual harassment panda's! :P

And ye indeed WoW has been fun for me cuz of the tribe. Honestly though I do think this expansion will be good. I'm serial!
No for reals its gonna be hella fun. Trailer looked awesome anyways...

And about SWOTOR if it's gonna be like all the other crappy mmo's then im not gonna buy it. I hated conan, disliked star trek and even warhammer sawked balls.

But to be honest I don't play as often as I would like, partially to blame to boredom I guess :<

As with most things it will never be like it was... feel sad? Don't. It's called change, and that is a good thing \o/

And Thee ol' players , yee come hither and dost shall wotch ork'z battle! :P

Great to hear of you peeps, Choohan and Akesha. You could always drop by as WoW is free untill lvl 20 I think...you could still rp free Kozzle! :P