Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 03:09:44 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222
222 Guests, 0 Users

The Buccaneers threat

Started by Norv, November 04, 2008, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

To all orcs!

I must warn you all about this letter I have received this morning, for it does concern every one of us.

It is most obvious to me that the "B.B." stands for Bloodsail Buccaneers.
It makes me sad to be the messenger of such news, as if we didn't have enough problems waiting around the corner. I trust you will all be careful these days, to avoid the possibility that a gang of villains put their hands on any of you! I cannot stress enough that this is not a good time to travel alone, specially across the sea of in the jungle.

I will wait for you on the seventh day of the moon, in Booty Bay, when they will come around. Hopefully, we will be able to show them they cannot just threaten us and get away with it. Or, if anyone thinks we should give in, please say so.

Meanwhile, I will try to find out how did they get the idea to do this now and eventually uncover how they intend to act on their threats. Anyone who is curious about this whole thing will probably find me in Booty Bay these days.

(( Friday November 7th, 20:00, Booty Bay ))
(( an occasion to get together and have fun while probably visit an island and kick some pirate arse. Actually, the story may unfold some more these days and that may eventually change what we do at the final event ;) ))
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Kozgugore

Since when did we have orcs bargaining with stinking pirates? Them offer be ridiculous, and I be damned if we give into it like a band of cowardly humans. It be a shame I be having trouble being about meself, considering me current... predicament. Yet I will be about, should anything be amiss. Keep edgy when you walk through the Vale, orcs! I will be there to see which pirate be stupid enough to show his napper on the day to come.

(( Nice initiative! We tried promoting addons like that in the past, but it's proven a bit hard since not everyone seems to be as fond on addons as others are. This certainly looks promising though, so I'll certainly try to be there! Maybe a good start to try and promote those addons again. ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Norv

Norviskrall is sitting at the table in Salty Sailor tavern , drinking water again and again, and looking at the letter and trying to figure out where to start his investigation.
"I don't understand how they suddenly made us their target, is not like we live here or anything. Except last night..."
He had slept over there the previous night, no way to go anywhere after drinking all evening. Actually he had came to talk to the innkeeper about throwing some party with the orcs these days, for his promotion. But then the forsaken's grog and the jungle wine and the elf joined and then... Well.
Norviskrall presses his forehead with his paw, as in a futile attempt to calm the headache.
"What if somebody was spying on us? He might be here somewhere then."
He tries to remember what they talked about.
"We talked about the North, of course, then about the last zeppelin accident, about the Covenant, then about drinks... argh my head... "
"Anyway there was nothing that would catch attention... Except when Krakus said that the zeppelin explosion was no accident, but the buccaneers' hand"
Norviskrall asks for another glass of water and presses his paw against his forehead hoping to ease the headache.
"I still don't see what that would have to do with us"
... Oh wait."

Norv

After a patrol around Grom'Gol with Claws, searching unsuccessfully for the band reported by Torkahn (who is safe and still around!), Norviskrall came back in Booty Bay, thinking about an unexpected meeting they had with Pest.
"The thief here in the jungle! isn't this a suspicious coincidence!"
"I cannot bring myself to believe the pirates came on us out of the blue... The thieves, could it really be?"

He enters the tavern thoughtfully. The headache was almost gone, since Claws sent him to a cold bath and took him to a run in the jungle. He took a seat, and asked for another glass of water.
"They might.. though to send the little one for this business seems quite strange. Unfortunately I am not sure how I could find out."

"But what else could have attracted their attention? We were not in the Vale for long...Yes we were!" he suddenly remembers that a few Blades actually were here recently, when Grogash had lured him into the jungle and ...attacked him. Poor soul. He kept yelling something about making him a dae'mon or something. Greggar appeared from the shadows and put him down. He escaped though, and got to Silvermoon, from where he wrote some threatening letter...
"Why didn't I think of that before?! Grogash does not seem really dangerous, well, relatively speaking. But if someone heard our conversation, imagine the scene! What would someone think when they see three Blades yelling at each other and fighting almost to the death! That may have given some ideas..."
Norviskrall remained thoughtful. Grogash should be asked some questions.
... Oh wait."

Braggha

Huh? They bloody pirates have our Orc? Or just random peon from Grom'gol?
Or them just threatening us that they CAN capture uor Orc? Blasted idiots, they cannot even write clear message.
Anyways, better be careful in the jungle, Orcs, you can accidently step on snake or scorpion or whatnot.
*Grockh laughs evily*

I say, dat' bunch of cowards needs good shadowbolt in dem' ass.