Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 06:52:01 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178
178 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Grimaldur The Shadowclaw

Started by Grimaldur, March 28, 2016, 11:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimaldur

Name: Grimaldur The Shadowclaw
Class:  Hunter (Survival)
Level:  13

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

Hi, my name is SÅ,awek and I'm from Poland. I have a bit of roleplaying experiences, but in other games and realms. I am now still progressing in great organisation, The Yavin 4 Academy(Polish Star Wars organization).  I have played a numerous sessions in World Of Darkness, D&D and Warhammer realms with my friends. I have played World Of Warcraft a few years back in the day, but kinda stopped as the Cataclysm went live. Now I'm back and I want to roleplay in this game, because I already know it will be an epic experience. I know some things from the lore, but I am here to learn as well. That's why I kinda made my character the way I did.

History of the Shadowclaw adventures through the years:

Grimaldur's history is mainly forgotten by him, because of his long time in solitude and probably mind's manipulation. When he was a young orc, he was surely manipulated by dark magic. He still believes that his world back then was corrupted and grimdark, as he felt someone's voice in his head. These memories are vast and disturbed so as he speaks of them, he is not certain. What he actually knows that he awoke during a battle, a battle with greenskin Orcs lead by a Great Shaman. His power had to influence Grimaldur and thanks to that he owned his mind for the first time in his life.

Later he discovered that this powerful shaman was Thrall, son of Durotan. Even if he didn't really know the concept of honour, he felt that he needed offer himself to the new Chieftain and his savior. Thanks to his knowledge of the lands, he was accepted to the Horde's forces with other Shadowmoon orcs that has awaken. After many battles and defeat of Illidan, he went to Azeroth with rest of the Orcs. Again his world opened before his eyes, as he didn't know anything about the realm that he was in.

He wanted to live on his own, prove to himself that he can be a true Orc. So he ventured to the Kalimdor lands by himself and traveled many steppes. He believed that he had to earn his life, that this was his trial of sorts. Some years have passed and many dangers to the Horde occured, as the Cataclysm, but Grimaldur felt that he was not ready to stand shield to shield with other Orcs. As the rumors progressed through the lands, a dark magic of Illidari may be still linger within the realm. When Shadowclaw heard about this, he felt that this was a sign from the Spirits and Ancestors. The sign to get back to the Horde and become whole again, that his solitude should end now.

So he went to Ogrimmar, now different that he remembered. He, again, felt like a stranger in this world but now he knows that he is needed. So he went and searched to find new Warchief, that he can serve once again and bring glory to the Horde.

Gridish

Hello Grimaldur. let me start off by welcoming you to the forums. I read through your application and there is a part that confuses me slightly.

Quote from: Grimaldur on March 28, 2016, 11:59:08 AM
a battle with greenskin Orcs lead by a Great Shaman. His power had to influence Grimaldur and thanks to that he owned his mind for the first time in his life.

Later he discovered that this powerful shaman was Thrall, son of Durotan. Even if he didn't really know the concept of honour, he felt that he needed offer himself to the new Chieftain and his savior. Thanks to his knowledge of the lands, he was accepted to the Horde's forces with other Shadowmoon orcs that has awaken. After many battles and defeat of Illidan, he went to Azeroth with rest of the Orcs. Again his world opened before his eyes, as he didn't know anything about the realm that he was in.

What battle is being spoken of in this part of your application. Because Thrall doesn't become the new Warchief until just before the third war. Besides that, your story is heavily hinting that the battle that you are talking about takes place on Draenor, since you follow the part up with "He went to Azeroth with the rest of the Orcs." but I don't recall a major fight taking place with Thrall being there between the time of him becoming the Warchief and the Horde moving to Kalimdor where the Horde will establish colonies, followed up with forming Orgrimmar. So if you could clear this up for me, that'd be great.

I'd also like to know about how old your Orc would be now/during your story.

Once you've done that, bump this thread with a simple bump or your actual changes and I'll take another look.

Hope to see you soon!
Gridish Rimeweaver

Grimaldur

As you may know, Shadowmoon Clan resided in Illidari's influence during Burning Crusade expansion set. Thanks to Thrall and his men, Shadowmoon clan came to their senses and allied with the Horde.

I made this on purpose because since I haven't been playing WoW after WoTLK expansion. If I mixed up something give me some info about this. I thought everything was good :)

Well, I was kind of lost with timeframe, so I would go in about ~30 years?