Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:12:10 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 132
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 81
Total: 81
81 Guests, 0 Users

Highland Shore.

Started by Gromgeth, April 30, 2012, 11:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gromgeth

Allot of us, Orcs Were present at the battle of the Highland Shore in Twilight Highlands. We fought an honourable battle and songs and stories are still being told with victorious memories. I will tell you my five most honourable kills on that day...

First that Dwarf. I spotted him on the battlefield, he was making allot of noise!. I sprinted towards him and bashed him back with my shoulder! he flew away and landed on the ground, now peering at me. He yelled something and started charging towards me! He swinged his big axe at me but i crossed my wielded blades and blocked the attacks. I countered with my left weapon and hit him hard, creating a big carve and wound. But i was shocked how alive the dwarf still was! So we fought for a while and finally i could find a spot to make the killing blow, leaving him dying in the sand...
Garros nods.
When i was done with the little angry dwarf was hit by an arrow from a long distance. The arrow didnt penetrate my armor full but made a flesh wound. I had time to remove the arrow and decrease the distance between me and the "Long Elf" archer. It was a trained marksman, because it didnt matter what the distance was or how fast i was moving he always seem to hit me. he had hit me with two critical arrows. and i found cover nehind a big Tauren corpse. When i wanted to remove the arrows i was jumped by a "Swift Human"! He had short blades and was very fast! At a certain point i could grab that Human. over his shoulder i saw that the archer was preparing a second shot. The arrow was shot and i hold up the human so that the arrow would hit him. "SPLAH!" The arrow penetrated the human, i made a killing blow and started to charge to the archer. As i was charging towards the archer i felt the bound of our Tribe! As the archer was aiming at me i couldnt find a place to get cover, and on that moment Vashnarz shot an arrow in the arm of the archer. I took a leap towards the archer landing with a great force blasting her away, she draw her blades and hit me legs! I noticed that every step hurts, the archer still hit by Vashnarz's arrow was laying on the ground. I waited for her to get on her feet for an honourable fight, but she was mortally wounded... I pounded her into the ground and walked away, leaving her dying.
Garros nods slowly and looks a bit unsatisfied.

When we had an advantage on the enemy and pushed them back from the beach, i noticed that my feed became cold. At a point it was hard to walk... I looked down and i saw ice growing around my feet. I tried to fight it and break th ice with my claws, but it kept growing. I couldnt move anymore, i recognized the magicka from Sharptongue and i started to break the ice. In the battlefield i saw a "wise" human whispering things i could not understand. I was searching around looking for a way out, and at that point i again felt the bound and brothership of our Tribe... Borammus charged at the human, who was concentrating on me. He smashed him hard and the human was weakened. I broke out of the ice and headed up to Borammus. Together we made an Honourable kill!
Garros nods.
At last i faced an enemy, an enemy i had not faced allot in battle. A Worgen! He was a little bit new for me. It was at the almost end of the battl, and i heard a ferocious howl from the distance. I saw a shade approaching from the distance, i roared furious at it! And i worked, it had his eye on me... I was not certainly aware of what was approaching. It was big, it was mean, it was a worgen! It jumped at me and i was thrown away by the force, i climbed on my feet and tried to hit it but he was fast! His furious strikes rained upon me. I was trying to defend myself not thinking about any counter strikes. we fought on and on, i was constantly thrown away by this ferocious beast! The beast threw me away and i landed on my back, i was exhausted… It again took a leap towards me. I pointed my claws forwards and the beast couldnt make a different manoeuvre anymore and landed in my blades. I wiped him of my blades and climbed on my feet.
Garros roars with bestial vigor!
“For the Horde! For the Blood of the Tribe!”