Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 03:59:53 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172
172 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgeth

Yes, I am up that late again, and yes - I got to watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-i7ItA8lqc

And.. I had to post it again, because it's just that amazing! WE are that amazing! \o/
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Lars

The forum ate the reply I posted! *RAGE!*

So, last night my computer stopped starting. It still get's electrisity, but it does nothing with it!
This is annoying as hell! And tomorrow I'm sending it in for a checkup.
Depending on that the verdict it (Aka, if fixing it goes for above â,¬200) I'll get getting a new laptop (happy days) And then only be off WoW for say, a week. Otherwise I have no idea really. Fixing time I'll take as some sort of price aswell.

This is annoying as shit and I plan on spamming the forums when I can! ARG!
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Lars

Doubleposting.

So, found out that it was the Motherboard that was broken. Sadfacing! And the fixing company doesn't think it's worth it to fix it even since it's far to expensive for the computers age.

Kozgugore

Sounds all too familiar. I had this laptop that would constantly burn out because of the motherboard blowing itself up. Ended up buying a new one myself. Never looked back, as the one I own now is -so- much better, and for the same price. Hope it works out for you!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Lars

Well, my XPS was three years old, and find a modern laptop that has a mobo that lasts 4 and you're lucky.

Just that getting a new to fix the problem is at like, 800ish euro. And you get a new, modern, laptop for that.

Gnash

Hey-O! Vaio!

Pop it, lock it. Peace. Vaio's before ho's.

Kozgugore

Yep, Vaio here! Working perfectly so far.

Mazguul

My old Vaio, which I loved, worked for three and a half years. However - I really abused it!

I left it turned on for months at a time, it went on holiday with me constantly (I took it in a sauna without thinking once), travelled with me on my passenger's seat so I could listen to a films/music on my eight hour drives (or it rattled around loose in my boot), I dropped it at least once a week, I fell asleep on it more times than I could count, every weekend I dragged it all around the country with me to see various friends for LANs, every night it was forced to curl up with me in a duvet to play WoW/Starcraft/ put up with me writing fan fictions / yawned as I made BG2 mods / played films  -as- I was doing all those things / rolled it's eyes as I messed about with autoCAD for work / screamed with boredom while I fiddled with photoshop / sat on the kitchen side as a recipe book / had things thrown at it when it did not to do as I asked...

... and you know what? If I could afford it I would have bought another! That poor laptop was tortured by me every -single- day of it's working life and not ONCE did it complain =) In the end it over heated (oooo, I wonder why) and even -then- I used it for another three months after - I took it to bits and had several fans pointing at it *face desk* I really didn't want to let it go. If you can get a Vaio... do so!!! They're wonderful =D

/end rant

Currently I have an XPS which does what I'd like it to do... but seriously, I'd say get a Vaio!
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Gnash

Apart from that Vaios are cooler than the average brand, but less hipster than an overpriced MacBook.

Mazguul

.... never get a mac... of any sort.
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Kozgugore

If I didn't think you were describing a laptop, I'd swear you were trying to describe a boyfriend there, Maz.

Mazguul

After re-reading what I wrote with your comment in mind, Koz... I can see what you mean! And some of it sounds so... wrong! XD

But no boyfriend could ever compare to that laptop =P

Lars

Looked up Vaio, would get one after Mazzy's little confession if only for the pricetag. Have a (according to Sweclockers) decent laptop for around â,¬1000, to get about the same from Vaio ad 50% to that price. >:

Gnash

I ordered my custom Vaio from the sony store. Just took the upgrades I want which cost me about 700 euro (basically all I took was the big-ass videocard and 4 gb of memory). No shipping fee either.

I took the widescreen 15.5" version though. Bigger screens cost more, naturally.

Greggar

Right, for a project of school I need a program that can record stuff while I'm playing Dragon age for example. Because I'm going to compare in game cinematics of RPGs with actual movies and compare the quality of it.

So, anyone know a free program that can record stuff in game? And this for a long time or limitless?
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?