Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 26, 2024, 05:32:27 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 129
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118
118 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadok

Quote from: Morgeth on September 10, 2011, 09:27:58 AM
The wiki:http://www.orcsoftheredblade.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page is aliiiiive! *cheers*

Yes! I've been adding to my entry every now and then whenever I have free time, and it's been a very enjoyable exercise.

I'd recommend every orc try to add even a basic description of themselves. And if you haven't yet added your character, what are you waiting for?  :D

Mazguul

Speaking of wikis..... I should be confined to my sick bed less!

A selection of short stories have been added by myself for giggles - weeeeee antibiotics! \o/

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tales_For_All_To_Use_And_Enjoy_-_Mazguul_Sharpeye

I have also got to the point where I've near finished the story of Shaarkub =O

And yes, more people should add little descriptions of their orcs - even if it's just a few lines! =) There are many of us who are more than willing to help! =D
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Mazguul

Two more stories of Shaarkub added.

Sometimes I wonder why I write these as I doubt many will read them.... but then I recall how much fun they were to do XD All hail that bottle of wine and my best friend =)
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Sadok

Quote from: Mazguul on October 06, 2011, 01:18:52 AM
Two more stories of Shaarkub added.

Sometimes I wonder why I write these as I doubt many will read them.... but then I recall how much fun they were to do XD All hail that bottle of wine and my best friend =)

I read the Shaarkub stories from beginning to (thus far) end and enjoyed them - self-contained stories, each with their own plot and moral, but linking into a larger plotline.

And I want whatever cold medication you're on. The amount you've added to the Wiki in the last 48 hours is staggering - clearly near-unconsciousness and gross incoherence are the perfect cure for writer's block.  ;)

Mazguul

Benylin: Dry Coughs, Original. Gods it is good! =D

Add to that a little codeine, and a good dose of antibiotics, then you're WELL on your way to being so off your face that writers block is no longer a problem XD

Though... I'd not recommend the mixture if you're going to drive, operate heavy machinery.... or engage in 'normal' conversation =P

Now... enough chatter, back to the next tale of Shaarkub! I think I shall also return to the Arthurian knights tales for a few stories *nods*

If anyone has any other ideas on where to find good material for my tales then please do let me know. I'm on a roll! \o/

Morgeth

I've eh.. pretty much lost my voice ,_,
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Morgeth

I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Agandaûr

Grekthar

lol :) although, *peers at the one on the left of the video* that one kinda looks like morgy when she spots food.....

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Regorn

Pandaria... lol XD
oh man, I am allmost happy I quit, the rage, the whine and the caps will be enormus!
oh, and inb4 panda drunken brawler monk
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Lars

So. I hear that Hunters will not be able to use Melee weapons anymore.
And non hunters won't be able to have Ranged weapons (or ranged slots. So wands are one hand!)

Now, isn't that great news everybody?
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Grekthar

hunters have now lost the phrase "Everythings a hunter weapon" XD

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Regorn

Wait...
A new Blood will take the oath, Koz reach for the dagger and...
he tries but he can't grip it!
It sits right at his belt but his hand won't close around the hilt!
He roars and rages as he tries to grab the dagger

meanwhile, the tribe laugths and Morgeth facepalm
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Kozgugore

I am disappoint.

No, really, I'm not really feeling this one. What they've shown so far isn't really managing to excite me a lot. ,_,

Also, on a related note,

Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Grekthar

daaww! cute panda!
*watches as cute panda then pulls off a serious kung-fu kickass on the haters then goes back to rocking on the bouncy ride*
*Grek nods approvingly*