Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 05:11:07 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214
214 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

As the Troll head slams on the desk, Gobelwrench jumps in his chair.
"WHAT YA THE WHAT?"
After a few moment to collect himself, he takes a pen and starts poking the head, looking over details, like scars and tattoos.

"Aye, that be Ju'Zil  alright. See that scar over his cheek? I did that. Don't know why he refuse to heal it.
Buuuuuut bounty, yes, yes, bounty.
And those troll ears"

He is somewhat disgusted by them and the smell. But he takes his time to count them.
"18...19...20, yes, yes. That be, 3 Gold for Ju'Zil, 2 Gold for the Ears and then a bonus of 3 free meals at the Inn, yes, yes."

On his second try, he manage to get out of his chair and he walks over to a vault, opens it and picks out 5 coins and a note. He writes something down on the note and then hands all the things over.
Unfortunately, you can't read Goblin, but there is some Common text there too, something free food, something thrice, you think.

"Now, when that business is done, I must ask you to leave, I need to have an unfortunate guard clean my desk. Yes, yes."

> Leave?
> Other?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor takes the coins and adds them to his pouch, along with the note. He grins as he points towards the troll head before leaving.*
"You might think a scar is impressive, but that scar didn't kill him. I did. Now, excuse me, I'll go find some work to do. Hopefully something more challenging than killing a couple trolls."

New balance: 15 Gold 75 Silver + 3 meals coupon

Regorn

You can just smell the Ocean Breeze here... wait, no, that's the jungle mixed with oil, gunpowder and fish.
ahhh, Booty Bay.

> Bounty Poster
> Identify Amulet
> Vendor
> Travel
> Speak to inhabitants
> Other?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor decides to go identify the amulet, just to be sure.*

Regorn

You once again find yourself in the halls of the Great Mr. Sparkwagle!
He will identify any item for 15 Silver and sell you potions.

> Lesser health Potions /5 Silver (Heal 1)
> Moderate health Potions /15 Silver (heal 2)
> Rage potions /5 Silver (+10 on next 2 attack)
> Strength Potions /5 Silver (+1 damage on next 2 attack)

He also notice you carry some trinkets, and that bottle of Mojo, while he can identify the Mojo for normal charge, he offers to buy the trinkets and Mojo for 5 Silver per item.
(4 trinkets, 1 Mojo bottle)

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks at the goblin and thinks for a moment.*
"I'll just have this amulet and mojo bottle identified. And I would like to know why you want to buy the trinkets?"

Regorn

"That's Gurubashi trinkets, I can reduce their components to magical regents.
I have no idea how to Work Troll Stuff, but I can still use them as components."

Then Mr. Sparkwagle snaps his fingers and get ready to identify your stuff.

He begins with the Amulet.
"Yes, It's much like the amulet you brought in before.
Expect... It's got this thing with it, it's suppose to connect to something else.

While you can use it like the former amulet you brought me, just saying "Karakin" to restore yourself, it can also act as a power source for something.
I think it's related to that previous amulet you brought me. Try combining them, maybe the whole is greater than the sum of it's part, as they say."

Ju'zil's Amulet
Fully heal yourself after saying "Karakin", Combine with Unknown Amulet for ???

Mr. Sparkwagle returns your amulet and takes up the Mojo bottle. 
"Yes, let's see... It's the Mojo of... The Tiger, but not any Tiger! It's seems to be the Mojo of a great tiger indeed, probably one of the strongest the Jungle have produced in decades! Oh, just wonder how great regent that tiger would have become, no wonder those Trolls killed it and used it.

Consume it, and get the Speed and Strength of that Tiger."

Mojo of Great Tiger
Consume to get An extra attack and +0.5 damage on next turn.
6/6 charges.

"And that be 30 Silver orc boy, now, you wanna sell me those trinkets or not? If I can't use them, I bet you can't do it as well, Unless you find some Voodoo master willing to share his secrets that is."

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor pays the silver to the troll. He grins as he prepares to leave.*
"Well, we're in Stranglethorn, I doubt I won't find a voodoo master. If I don't, well, I know where to find you."

New Balance: 15 Gold 45 Silver + 3 meals coupon

Regorn

((In order to make the whole eating 3 meals of food a day quicker, shall we just automatic it?
You ether Hunt or Pay X amount of Silver for a meal(let's say 5-10-15 for low/mid/high quality (or use something else).))

you scratch your belly as you remember you did not have any breakfast yet.

> Food
> Bounty Poster
> Talk to People
> Try find Voodoo Master
> Vendor
> Other?

Azolg

I MADE YOU A DND CHANNEL ON DISCORD WHY ARENT YOU USING IT D:

Regorn

Wornag (Kronnor)

((Maka, we're using this thread for this little DnD fun because we're like the only thing still keeping this alive. If we stop posting here I doubt anyone else will.))

*Kronnor decides to use one of his free meals coupon at the inn then head out to find a voodoo master.*

Regorn

Time to seek out a Voodoo Master after eating a nice meal.
...hu, it's mostly Goblins in this town, almost like it's a Goblin to- oh.

After searching up and down, it's clear you won't find one in Booty Bay, if there was any here, they all left.

You do know the Horde got 2 bases in Strangelthorn, Grom'gol and Bambala, finding Trolls is one is very good chance.

> Travel
> Stay in Booty Bay
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor packs his bags and heads out towards Bambala to try and find there a voodoo master.*

Regorn

As you set out outside of Booty Bay, the Jungle is waking up in the morning.
You got a long journey before you, though all of Southern Strangelthorn Jungle up to the middle of it.

> Careful, Time consuming, but minimal risk for encounters (Will arrive in evening)
> Normal, no time gain, no time loss but some risk for encounters (Will arrive in Afternoon)
> Brash, small time loss but great chance for encounters (Will arrive at Noon)
> Rush, quickest travel, but guarantee chance for encounters (Will arrive shortly before Noon)

Roll d20