Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 12:41:07 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 112
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 69
Total: 69
69 Guests, 0 Users

Unsure Progression

Started by Kintka, November 27, 2017, 01:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kintka

((These short stories/accounts are from my character's point of view. They may mention other people's characters (their interaction with my toon, my toon's thoughts of your character etc).  If you'd rather I didn't, please let me know. Similarly if you'd like your character to be involved in something similar to this. Let me know. Now without further delay...))

Unsure Progression

Kintka sat next to the fire he’d made before the attack, processing the events that unfolded. He looked over at his brother, Klarous. Fast asleep. After what happened tonight, Kintka wondered what had happened in the years those two were apart. His eyes moved to were the pyre had previously been lit. Why did assassins come? Who were they after? Would they come again? True, this was the concerns on everyone’s minds, he thought. But why was he and his brother there.

Kintka had never been around this many orcs since the attack on his village, some 15 years prior. He certainly didn’t remember anyone or what it was like to belong to a tribe. Yet he had the opportunity to. Is this why his mother had brought them here? He laid back and shut his eyes. There was only one way to find out.

Kintka had developed his ability to commune with his mother in a sleep like trance. The journey to Stonetalon Mountains has been a long one after all, and they had got lost a few times at the start. He needed some answers now his destination has been reached. Once more she come to him, however there a disturbance, she wasn’t as clear as before. “Mother, we’re here. Is this what you wanted?”. “Yes, you’re here. You need to fit in, you and your brother. I can guide only so far, but you must find one of the tribes Mystics. They need to train you about the spirits. Or you’ll go mad. Once you join the tribe properly, ancestors of the tribe will want to commune with you. There are lots of spirits that have unfinished business, messages for their descendants and many other things. You need to train your mind and I won’t be able to help much further.” She smiles softly, “I’ll always be around, but you need to learn to walk with us. Your path is a long and hard one, but you’re special and are destined for it.” She smiles once more and steps aside. As she does so, Kintka notices a whole host of other spirits lower in the canyon. A spirit slowly walks towards him from not far away, he recognises the orc as his father. This is the first time Kintka had seen his father yet always felt his presence. “While your at it. Get some training with a weapon. I won’t always be there to take over. It’s a good job your spirit is open to the realm, otherwise we might have lost you to those honorless dogs!” he barked. “It was you, farther? You took control of me? How? Does that mean I could become a fearsome warrior like you?”. Kintka’s father chuckled, “if you learnt to fight I wouldn’t have to. Also its not good for your spirit to be dominated in that way. You need to learn to protect yourself from that, as well as the living realm. There are a few here that can help. Seek them out.”. “We must go now Kintka”, his mother insisted. “We’re always here.” With that, Kintka drifted into his normal, deep sleep.

Srelok

Good little read! Now I need to meet him IC, should be interesting.  :)

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Wornag (Kronnor)

Gotta love stories written from the POV of the character. Also, surely ORB has some orcs with a couple tricks up their sleeve to help Kintka with his spirit control thingy.

Kozgugore

Great to finally see some insights into Kintka's persona! :D I'll certainly be looking forward to his developments in the long term, what with the plans you have in mind. ^^ Great, little story so far anyway! Keep it up!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Kintka

Thanks for the kind words. There'll certainly be more. Stuff needs to happen first haha.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Man I'm so sad I'm working in the evening shift this week so I miss all the fun. Oh well, just a couple more days.