Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 06:46:17 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 227
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225
225 Guests, 0 Users

Yey, connection issues!

Started by Scharda, October 25, 2010, 07:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scharda

Right, so, I can't actually get online. Or well, I can get online but I can't log onto the game for some reason.
This has persisted a few days now and it's really starting to bug me, so I've sent a mail to support asking them what the heck is going on as I cannot connect to the servers. I'm just stuck on log in for a few seconds before being told I cannot connect. Fun fun...

Anyways. Hoping this'll be sorted soon enough. In the meanwhile I will try to refrain from kicking the computer up and down the floor in nerd rage! :D

-Schar-

Scharda

Right, Blizz tech support is a lot faster to answer than the in-game service at least, though as of yet I'm still having connection issues. I'm testing out their recommendations at least and if that doesn't work they'll try to fix my log in from their side of things.

-Schar-

Gorewolf

Pain is an investment if you hunger enough for what's on the other side of it.

Kozgugore

So that explains your absence! Hope you're back soon! We're quite missing you out here. The camp fire's still running hot for another orc to join, so take your time sorting out your problems and enjoy what that dreadful "real life" has to offer for now instead!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Scharda

Thanks, both of you :)

Still awaiting this thing to be fixed from Blizz since I can't seem to do anything else from my side of things. Hopefully, though hopefully isn't much to really go on, I am hoping to have my account back in working order by the end of the week *keeps fingers crossed*, as Blizz said they'd try resetting my password and settings if all else failed.

Miss you orcs!

-Schar-
-she who hates her log in screen

Gorewolf

On gtalk and skype if you want to talk sometime btw. :)

Gnash

Quote from: Kozgugore on October 31, 2010, 01:45:11 PM
So that explains your absence! Hope you're back soon! We're quite missing you out here. The camp fire's still running hot for another orc to join, so take your time sorting out your problems and enjoy what that dreadful "real life" has to offer for now instead!

Ain't -that- funny! I'm having problems with my "real life" login screen lately! :o Coincedence? I think not.

EDIT: And unfortunately, "real life" has no costumer support. >:(

Kozgugore

I believe they call it the ombudsman out here, but the queues are enormous!

Drevan

I hear you. BT managed to cut me and half my street off completely for the last two weeks. Swell job guys, Swell job!
I respond to Sakareth and Azuril too.

Gorewolf

Hope things are alrite with the connection.

Morgeth

I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Scharda

Miss you guys too!

I've pretty much received a "We have elevated your ticket" ail from Blizzard as there's still no way of getting logged into my account. I'm starting to get more than a little pissed, but not much I can do about it myself so yeah, stuck waiting. and waiting. And waiting...

So what's happening in the world of warcraft from which I am currently barred for reasons unknown? (My bet is a gremlin got in an is currently chewing on some digital cookies somewhere, f*cking up the system)

I feel horrible for abandoning the poor orc who asked Schar to tutor him but yeah, I still can't get on so meh. Sorry though!

-Schar-

Kozgugore

Don't worry about the tutor/trainee stuff. Those kind of things tend to be sorted out at the tribe meetings. If he's still active, we'll have likely found him a new tutor by now. ;)

Sucks to hear that you're having such issues though. You're indeed being missed! Did you try calling them directly on their help desk yet?

Scharda

I've tried calling and then been referred to sending them the technical info on mail, again!
Gonna need to just travel to their Hq and bust some knee caps I think before this is sorted. Though well, still keeping my fingers crossed (mostly now because uncrossing them might break them due to them having frozen in place by this time :P)

But hope is green! Like orcs. Or is is blue and envy is green? Hm. Frell it, who cares.
It is green now!