Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:19:30 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 217
Total: 217
217 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Freeki

Started by Freeki, January 10, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeki

Name:[Freeki]
Level:[110]

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
[Never done RP before, been playing WoW since the Vanilla days but got bored in Legion and desided to try out RP since its a part of the game i have never experienced.  ]

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character:

[Born on a ship belonging to the Bloodsail Buccaneers fleet, The Red Lady.
Freeki's life have been filled with nothing but blood, sweat, tears and rum...alot of rum.
His early years on the ship consisted of swabbing the deck, cleaning the canons and diving into shipwrecks to find treasures for the ships crew.

One night while the crew was below deck feasting after a big score Freeki was on lookout duty when he saw a Alliance ship closing in. He rang the alarm bells yelling that the ship was closing in fast with canons ready but the crew, already drunk on rum, was to slow to react and the first canon shot hit the port side right below Freeki.
The hit shook the ship so hard that Freeki, standing on the rails, lost his balance and fell down hitting his head on a canon.

When he woke up he could feel his lungs pressing against his chest, he needed air and fast. Swimming as fast as he could upwards all he saw was fire and he could hear the muzzled sounds of gunfire and steel clashing against each other.

Once above water Freeki found himself at the aft of the Alliance ship, equiped with nothing but a dull rusty knife he startet to climb up only to find, to his big supprise, the Captain was standing there with his back turned to Freeki. He was barking orders at his men.
It was an easy kill, not a clean one but easy, Freeki drow his dagger as hard as he could into the Captain's neck killing him instantly.
Freeki desided to cut the head of the Captain's shoulders to demoralize the enemy. It must have felt like an eternity to cut flesh and bone with the rusty dagger but once it was done Freeki stod up over the dead mans body and let out a warcry while raising the head into the air. The sight of their Captains head did just what Freeki had hoped and the already losing Alliance crew gave up arms and surrendered, and Freeki? Freeki was now a full blooded Bloodsail Buccaneer.

Many years later, Freeki now a Captain himself on The Red Lady, heard rumours about the Burning Legion Invading Azeroth desided that the Broken Isles surely must have treasures and war spoil to plunder. They set sail from Stranglethorn Vale with high spirits and the vision of great treasures to be found.
They where wrong.

They arrived and the Broken Shore just to see the Horde and Alliance fleet of ships and Zeppling retreating from a army of demons, fel fire was raining from the sky and meteors that turned into huge infernals was laying waste to everything. It was nothing the crew could do once a infernal came crushing down into The Red Lady, it cleaved the ship in half.
Most of the crew died instantly.
Freeki found himself on the shores of the Broken Isles, his ship gone and his crew nowhere to be found.

His days as a Captain of The Red Lady was over, he was left with nothing but his sword and gun and a burning hatred for the Legion. He is now looking for a new home or a new ship, whatever comes first and whatever pays best.]

Kozgugore

I see you finally got around to writing out your application! Great to see it take shape! :D And it certainly wasn't quite what I expected either... which can be considered a good thing! For a first attempt, it looks quite good and promising, in fact! Well done there. ^^ Though I admit pay or gold isn't quite what the Red Blade will be known for in any way (so I'm not sure how much of an incentive he will have to join us once he meets us), I'm curious enough to see what might happen when the two meet! So without any further ado, do feel welcome to poke any of our officers or contacts in-game to have a little IC interview arranged for yourself! Hope to see you in-game!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade