Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 11:06:37 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 199
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187
187 Guests, 0 Users

Application

Started by Storm, June 24, 2015, 01:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

I am not good for long sentences
Name: Murima "Storm" Thundertotem
Class: Shaman
Level: 60

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: well i have been roleplaying for about a year now (Mostly Belf or Tauren), but i recently started as orc shaman. I wish to extend my experience as a roleplayer and i thought you blades would be the best for that. But i know orc lore, such as the drinking of mannoroths blood and that Broxigar was the first orc that ever struck a wound in Sargares. But rp wise i know most orcs either wears little clothing as possible or they try to look as bulky as they can. Other than that i want to learn it rp wise and try something other than rp'ing as a Sin'dorei or Shu'halo

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character: She is a frostwolf, but she has no knowledge of her clan. She was abandoned for her own safety and was found by humans as 4 years old (two days after she had been abandoned) and was raised into a slave, but as 16 years old the keep was stormed by a shaman and three warriors and the shaman took her under his wing and trained her in the way of a shaman since he found her (Rak'thol Thundertotem). To this day she still trains, but are nearly done. She seeks no revenge, she doesn't want to seek out her parents. But instead moves on.

Grogok

I have Roleplayed some with this orc..and she is quite good at it..even if she is still lacking a little lore It is not something you notice when rping with her though (as she mention herself).  but she seems eager to learn and a nice person..so thumbs up from here.

Gridish

Hello Murima and welcome to the Red Blade forums! There are a few things I would like you to expand your application on before we can accept it:

- Where has her training been taking place;
- Did her training get disrupted during recent events ( As an example: The Cataclysm or during the events of the "warped" draenor.);
- Why would your orc like to join the tribe.

So in a general sense I'd like to see a little more detail in the story as questions during the IC interview will most likely lead to these kinds of topics. If you need any advise on orcish timeline, then this link will certainly help: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2438.0.html.
Once you've made these slight edits to your application, post in this thread so I'll get a notice and I'll look over your application again!

Strength and Honour!

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver

Storm

It has been taking place in the Barrens since that is where her trainer lives

No it hasn't but she trains with objectives, she gets an task to for example to comunicate with the fire elemtent or wear heavier armor, her trainer, trains her rather different

She seeks a place where orcs from other clans have seeked their place, she wants to be a part of something big and she heard about the blades so she seeked them out

Gridish

Alright! The additions to your application are good enough for me! With that said, consider your application accepted. Your next step is the IC interview! The goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! The tribe is in Razor Hill until 20:30 realm time tonight. After that we'll be making our way to Booty Bay. If you can't get your IC interview done before 20:30 then don't worry! We can get you interviewed during the travel or when we arrive in Booty Bay. You can always RP with us even if your character isn't in the Red Blades after all ;).

Hope to see you around soon!

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Grogok

Interviewed and accepted by me..welcome the tribe Storm.