Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 02:58:27 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 189
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183
183 Guests, 0 Users

Aplication: Garothor

Started by Garothor, August 04, 2014, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garothor

My Name is Garothor.
I am a Shaman lvl 10 right now. This is my first dmg class ever. Cause i am a born tank.
About Me:
I am son of a Warsong Commander who goes by the name of Nothrathol.
I have 1 brother who is called Agorock. I am a veteran of the third war, in which my father and brother Died and were resurected into the scourge by the damn coward Arthas. As the Knights of Acherus were abandoned by Arthas, my father and brother were set free from the Unyielding Scourge grip.
My father and brother were upon them. At that point I found out that the Lich King renamed my Father Frostseeker because he was so intrested in Frost magic.
I personnaly recovered from the third war at a Frostwolf camp in Alterac Mountains.
Now I have returned to destroy the Lich King and The Undead Scourge. To uphold the honour of my family!
Now to myself. I was lonely hunter after the war. Some of my tribe did not accept me for being with scourged orcs.  So they abandonned me left me to die in the untamed wilds of the Arathi Highlands. My spirit was close to death when a pack of wolds found me. I only saw how they gathered around me then I fainted into a long dreamless sleep. A few days later I woke up in a wolfs den, next to me sat an old orc. Who did not tell me his name. He told me that i had been injured by a bow that he found an arrow head close to my heart in my chest and that he cared for me while I was asleep. After I had recovered He trained me  in the Shamanistic ways and told me about some of the orc clans and named some of his old friends some had died and some still lived.
Few years later he died on hand of a curse that a human warlock put on him. I killed that human and burried my Friend and my Teacher.
I  then went to the New Horde to offer my services until my death.

Garothor

A Masterpiece i personaly pat myself on the back!

Sadok

Hello there, Garothor! Given your application a read-through and unfortunately there are a couple of issues.

Firstly, there is no evidence to suggest that orcs were risen by Arthas during the Third War -- at the time, these were second-generation Death Knights who were predominantly fallen paladins. The Death Knights of Acherus, who were indeed multi-racial, came a few years later, during the late Vanilla time period (for instance, Highlord Darion Mograine, the leader of the Ebon Blade was risen after the Naxxramas patch). This doesn't mean that your character's brother and father can't have been turned into DKs -- it would come at least five years after the Third War.

Secondly, the end of your application makes reference to Garothor's desire to destroy the Lich King -- Arthas was of course defeated at the end of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion a few years ago, so this wouldn't be possible, at least.

If you're still interested in joining the tribe, I'd invite you to amend your application to take these two relatively minor points into account. Given that the application primarily focuses on his father and brother, if possible I'd also love to hear more about Garothor himself -- perhaps something about his personality, his relationship with shamanism, and his motivations for wanting to join the Red Blade tribe.

Hope to hear back from you! If you have any questions, just contact an officer in-game.

...For the Blood of the Tribe!

Garothor

Well did I not say the fought in the third war and then taken by the lichking and resurected into the scourge while I was recovering from the third war?

Sadok

I may have misunderstood that part of the application, but certainly the part about getting revenge on the Lich King probably needs changed. Not to mention I would love to hear more about the Garothor character himself.

If you can amend your application to incorporate these things, it'd be muchly appreciated!

Garothor

Rhonya

Hello!

We noticed you added some parts about your character which is great! There is still the part about the Lich King that he wants revenge on him, though seeing the Lich King is dead, that might be hard.
Other than that, this seems pretty fine to me now, so we'll take the next step and invite you to an IC interview.
You're free to contact any of our officers ingame, them being: Grogona, Sadok, Rhonya, Rargnasha and Gridish.
Hope to see you soon ingame!

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Garothor

If u got to icc u can kill the lich king angain

Rhonya

Well, that's not something we actually use in the lore that you can keep killing the same boss over and over again, seeing we stick to the lore, and lorewise he's dead. ;)
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Garothor

well will I get invited to the guild ingame now by an officer?

Rargnasha

Due to to attitude displayed during our talk ingame, this app has been declined and closed.
Appendix means... What?!