Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 06:26:34 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 189
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151
151 Guests, 0 Users

(Re)Application: Garzag (Kharmak)

Started by Kharmak, July 29, 2014, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kharmak

Hello there! Just a quick message before I go into the application once more. I am rewriting this due to not being around since 2011. So I thought I had better re-post due to newer people being around. Here is my old application: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2787.msg23601#msg23601

Name: Garzag (Ro'Khar) Son of Ro'Khral (Excuse the Ro'Khar areas in the history, it's his actual name. Someone just stole it.)
Class: Shaman
Level: 71 at the current time.

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: As stated on my old application, I was RP'ing back in Sha'tar at around 2008 with WotLK released. From there I carred on Retail RP up to about 2010 before leaving due to disagreements and seeing some very.. Lollish things. After that I moved to two Private servers to carry out my RP, which were monitored by staff so no such things happened. From there I have RP'ed a bit more casually up until I have no returned to DB. And so I once more write another application.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character: I shall use the character I will be using until my Shaman arrives, unfortunately I no longer have my Warrior, otherwise I would use him.

Character Full Name: Ro’khar Son of Ro’khral

Character In-Game Name: Rokhar

Nickname(s): Ro, Khar

Association(s): Frostwolf Clan. Warsong, Horde.

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Sex: Male

Hair: Multiple braids.

Eyes: Dull brown.

Weight: 265 kg

Height: 7’00”

Appearance

Khar is often found in his traditional garments. A Frostwolf hide drapes over his broad shoulders, and the head over his own as a hood. The jaw of his deceased Hound has been attached to the hood, and serves as a faceguard for the Orc.

The Orc himself is Mag'har, and tattoos of snow topped mountains, howling wolves and lone Orcs cover his arms and back. He stands at a good height for an Orc, but is hunched slightly like all his kin. His arms and chest boast even wider than a Orc Warrior, the years of surviving in the harsh conditions of the Mountains, his own hide thicker than other Orcs to repel the freezing temperature

His hair is braided, matted with grease, and falling down in locks. One eye is lost to the Orc, the wound looking surprisingly recent as the patch rests over it.

Personality

Ro’khar does not share the lust for war that most other Orcs do. Whilst he has fought in battles, he believes that we must only fight when it is to the best advantage. His lack of warmongering and fighting is replaced by a tactical and strategic mind.

History

Born into the lands of Frostfire, Ro’khar (Hard as Rock) was the son of  Ro'Khral (Eater of Rock) a “Shak’eld Karz’er” (Shield Warrior.) Among the Frostwolf Clan, Ro’khar was raised in a small village in the inhospitable lands of the survivalist Orcs of the Frostwolf. He was trained from an early age to hold a shield in his arm, whilst most bore large weapons or even two weapons at hand. For hours he would stand as his father bore attack after arm breaking attack on the shield of the pup until eventually Ro’khar’s shield was his left arm. Together with his father and a small pack of riders, Ro’khar scoured the lands of Frostfire as exiles to the Horde, speaking out against the corruption that had been brought to the Orcs. More often than not, the traditional pack were set upon by their blood lusted brothers, maddened by Gul’dans unknown treachery.

For years Ro’khar, still holding the traditions close to him, spoke out to the Orcs in villages and on the road, imploring them of the madness that was happening around unbeknownst to them, but most thought him mad and paid no heed, and instead he became hunted by the puppets of Gul’dan. But his father had trained him well, not only with a strong shield, but in the field of battle. Ro’khar and the pack were not trained to fight head on, instead they launched ambushes, flanked attacks, used the very environment against those who hunted them. But even then they were reluctant to kill their tainted kin, who they had known were under a spell of sorts.

Throughout the short time, Ro’khar had lost his father, and most of his group who spoke out against the plague that corrupted his kind, spread by the Orcish leaders. They had been wiped out by Gul’dans hunters. The young Orc eventually found himself back with the Frostwolf as they made their move to the Eastern Kingdoms though was afflicted with a terrible illness in the lands of the Eastern Kingdoms he was quarantined into a small hut where an elderly Shaman tended to him, at his own risk. Here Ro’khar continued his efforts to speak out of the corruption of their kin, imploring the Orcs not to return to their homelands though through the hut many had deemed his mind lost.

Ro’khar had a quiet life for the following years in the hut, learning of the elements, the past wars of his kin, the history of his people and his Clan from the Frostwolf. It was in these years that he confirmed his kind could still be saved.

Two decades on, the venerable and now wise Ro’khar who had survived the red pox witnessed events that would turn the tides of history. Go’el, the lost son had found the Frostwolf once more. For the next years Ro’khar, along with many of his kin broke open their captured kin from the internment camps. Lead by Thrall, they freed their kin from the Humans, and even fought the Legion who had corrupted their kin. Ro’khar himself had found his true calling through the rescues. He would sit at night with veteran Orcs, pouring over plans and strategies to break open the camps. As a strategist, Ro’khar excelled in the ways to break open the camps to free their kin, to ambush the patrols and to wipe out the camps completely.

Together with his kin, Ro’khar helped build the city to found Durotar, but when most of his Frostwolf brothers went back to their homeland. Ro’khar stayed. With his past knowledge of strategy and diplomacy from a pup, he was tasked to Ashenvale; home of the Warsong lumber camps in aid to help their war against the Kaldorei. And to this day Ro’khar has been tasked with arranging small parties, patrols and strategies. Keeping peace between Warbands and offering a much more detailed path of how to deal with the Kaldorei than simply killing them.

Years on, Ro'khar heard the call that his father had once been called upon. The Frostwolf Outriders had been leaderless for a number of years, and with his father dead, Ro'Khar, along with his estranged brother were bound together to lead the once glorious pact. Many of the members had become guards, or fought for the Frostwolves, but with the tactful mind of Ro'khar and the military brute force of his brother, the two regained control of the Frostwolf raiders. And forged them into a deadly force for the Horde.

Throughout Northrend, Ro’Khar, his brother and the riders worked alongside the Warsong Offensive, offering a cavalry unit which the Horde had always lacked. This advantage made the advance into the Tundra increase by leaps and bounds. From fighting the Scourge, to wiping out the Kvaldir. Ro’Khar and his forces fought as a flanking and living battering ram against all. However in an advance where Alliance and Horde met, the ever rightful minded Ro’Khar lost his brother from an estranged rifle amidst the skirmish. The forces were not long after forced to fall back from the heavy volleys from the Alliance. Not a few months later as the Warsong Offensive pushed across the Tundra, Ro’Khar and his riders came against his brother, decayed and decomposing as a mindless ghoul to the Scourge, but still as powerful. For three hours the Shaman fought his undead brother, until in the end he decapitated and burned the corpse. A single tear lost in his furs as he vowed to end the Alliance for what they had done.

Ro’Khar and his ever dwindling riders fought hard throughout the campaign. Ro’Khar himself losing his own Worg which only made him more bitter; Wearing the adorned skull of his trusty companion on his shoulder, along with his father Wolf and his one as a child on his head.  Eventually, along with his forces, he took part in the siege of Icecrown, but his group were isolated and ended up in a three day skirmish against the Frost Vrykul, eventually they were pulled out by the Ogrim’s Hammer.

After hearing of the defeat of the Lich King, Ro’Khar and his men pulled out as soon as they were allowed, fulfilling their oath to help the Horde, but only as soon as they were rested, they were once again at war. Reaching their home Alterac as the world around them fell apart, it was heard that a deal had been struck against the Dragonmaw and the Horde, now their Fel-orc Chief was killed. Once again, the advisor and his troops were sent to the Highlands to aid the Dragonmaw in this newly forged pact. Here, Ro’Khar fought heavily against the Twilight forces, and the Wildhammer clan. Throughout the events of Cataclysm he was in constant battle, and even with the Twilight defeated, he fought against the Wildhammer relentlessly, exacting his vow of destruction for his brother. But after word was heard of his descent of destruction, he was recalled, much to his dismay and that of the Dragonmaw for losing the extra forces.

Years passed once more, and rumours of a new land being found with strange races and dangers presented. Ro’Khar was not sent this time, him and his men recovering as another unit was sent to the lands, but sure enough, eventually Ro’Khar and his troop were carted off to this new mystical land at the news of the Outriders there being slaughtered. In the lower half of Karasang Wilds, Ro’Khar and his troops only action were against the Alliance who were on the other end of the area. A violent battle that saw no more of this new land except from jungle warfare.

As that too drew to an end, news of Garrosh and his corruption came around, and Ro’Khar rallied to his true Warchief, Thrall, a former Frostwolf. Ro’Khar sided with the rebellion with his pack, and fought against the Kor’Kron, buying enough time for the elite groups to infiltrate the city and capture Garrosh.
Now at the end of this war, Ro’Khar has been called upon again. News of a leader using the blood of dragons has come to ears of old Orcs, and they have asked Ro’Khar to dissuade this from happening, and to show this chief that there are other ways to go about things than that of drawing upon the blood of others. Ro’Khar and his pack now come across the Red Blades.

Rargnasha

There's a few inconsistancies here and there, but they're really quite minor (Or are already aware of!) and paling before the effort put into application! Come and seek out us at the Crossroads, we're kicking back at the inn.
Appendix means... What?!

Rargnasha

Interviewed and accepted to myself, welcome to the tribe!
Appendix means... What?!