Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21
21 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Letters to Home  (Read 6361 times)

Bamm

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Letters to Home
« on: April 11, 2021, 11:50:42 AM »

HOWDY MA!

ITS YOUR SON BAMM!!!!!!!!! <3
OR SHOULD I SAY BAMM IRONSPARK!! :)

"What in fel tarnation i can hear you say?"

Well shitfire 'member how i told y'all before bout how these Red blade folk Arkail was telling me about to join and learn about Orc life and how y'all said it sounded like a good idea, but not to get too carried away? You remember dad right? well y'all said he was like real smart and charming and could talk his way into and outta more trouble than it was worth and spoke purdy like? Well he is nuttier than marmot shit now i tell you what.... rambling and raving nonsense. i am looking after him dont worry i am a good boy like you raised me to be! :)

Anyhow what was i saying? Oh yeah I am BAMM IRONSPARK now! I took part in a Om'riggor and i killed talbulk real smart like using a trap! I was naked as the day i was born at the time but that aint important. Yeah so i did that and gave me a name and i swore an oath to the demi gods they follow nice folk we had to go to the afterlife to rescue one recently he is nice!!

What was i saying oh yeah :)
Uh yeah i am adult now you're lil fella all grown up. I even started training in a part of the clan called Nag'ogar which is like the shield of the group. I am gonna protect them cause they my friends but its also like leadership and bringing hope in bad times and taking respsonibility for yourself and others conduct! You and gearoid always said that was important. So i doing as you taught me!

If ya see gearoid say howdy from his bestest student BAMM IRONSPARK. i hope his robo legs aintseizeing up too much!

How are things with y'all hope the captain is treating you right and y'all are sailing well and getting into fun adventures?

Making you proud i hopes
your ever loving son

BAMM IRONSPARK ! <3

p.s Boomer says hi!

Bamm

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Letters to Home
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 03:10:29 PM »
Letters home

HEYA GEAROID!!!!

How are y'all doing Boss?? Shitfire it been a while! :)

Its your favourite student BAMM, that is BAMM IRONSPARK!!!
Yep, i got me a creation name like you! Well sorta Orcs are different like y'all said buts we's the same in many thangs! They hunt for the their name y'all build it! SAME THANG! Y'all have cartels they gots clans. Soon as folk see our similarities rather than our differences man i tell you what we gonna get on real well like!? :) :)

Anywho what was i writing about oh YEAH!! :)
I am doing real swell like like, i gots some nice folk around me and we gets into all kinds of fun! Like that time me and you got stuck on the zepplin full of naked half burnt dwarves? That was some FUN i tell you what!  I am well treated, not paid, well they pay me in kindness and respo.. respsonso... repsonobilililites. i tell you what that's almost as shiny

Yeah SO i want thank ya for passing on my half of our royalties these last few months. I have done built me a Gryocopter! not from scratch persee i stole it from some 'romancers in Northrend, then i crashed it into a vrykul village there cause a talking dragon shot me and a pal down!..... SO MUCH FUN.. but yeah i done rebuilt it and can fly it real well now
I call it the JITTERBUG!

Love ya PAL always man shitfire!

your bestest student and friend BAMM :) <3

ps. Boomer says hi