Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:02:16 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 252
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180
180 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Nalkra Scaleshatter

Started by Nalkra, November 06, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nalkra

Name: Nalkra Scaleshatter
Level: 120

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
An attempt at a brief summary...

I've been playing World of Warcraft since late 2009, back in Wrath of the Lich King. I discovered roleplay and roleplaying servers in early Cataclysm, when I decided to go for a fresh start on Argent Dawn EU. Over the past 8 years I've had the pleasure of discovering and trying out all kinds of characters and concepts. I've gone through periods in the game where I've casually enjoyed roleplay as a side-activity throughout the weeks, but also periods where I've fully immersed myself in guilds for long(er) amounts of time (even as a sub-officer and fledgeling DM) and where I enjoyed heavier, more demanding roleplay.

I've never taken the opportunity to commit myself to Orc roleplay. Over the past expansions, I've enjoyed roleplaying a Dwarf (from Cataclysm up till Warlords of Draenor), a Night Elf and a Troll (from Warlords of Draenor till the end of Legion). With the start of Battle for Azeroth, I had the chance to decide where to go with roleplay and my characters, and I felt as if it was finally time for my orc to shine!

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character:
Nalkra was still very much a young whelp when Nekros fell and Grim Batol was torn to pieces by the wrath of the Red Dragonflight. Following her fleeing clan into the Highlands, she was brought up in a landscape wrought with fiery war. Nevertheless, she grew into an able-bodied, ferocies battlemaiden, a worthy warrior of the 'Nelghor-shomash'. The tradition of 'taming' dragonkin was passed on to her from her parents, where she learnt how to make a dragon sumbit to her every beck and call, how to subdue them through torture, where to maim them and ultimately how to kill one. She both feels sorrow and pride that she only had to act out the last skill once during her lifespan.

Nalkra aided her rebelious clansmen in overthrowing Mog'hor - 'a poor excuse for a true orc leader', in her words - and zealously followed their new warlord, Zaela, into battle. Proud to call herself a member of the Horde, she stayed furiously loyal to Zaela, whatever her choices were. She believed that this 'true' Dragonmaw warlord would carve out a greater future, one the clan did not dare dream of since their dominion over the skies, as told to her during her younger years.

And so she stayed true to her warlord. She bled for the tyrant 'Hellscream' during the Siege of Orgrimmar. After escaping the massacre at Dranosh'ar Landing alongside the remaining survivors, she helped gather the leftover Dragonmaw loyalists for her warlord. She even helped the Ironmarch butcher they way into the Blackrock Spire. It was there where she finally refused to go any further, realising the path Zaela had chosen. In a moment of clarity, she understood that in her blind obedience she had not seen what her clan and what Zaela had become.

Accompanied by a handful of other like-minded clansmen, or 'traitors' in the words of the newly formed 'Iron Horde', she escaped Blackrock mountain and returned to the Highlands. Nalkra and her party of clansmen did not expect to be accepted back into the fold, but after some convincing and proofs of worth they were allowed back into the clan - worthy of the name 'Nelghor-shomash' once more.

After a long time of absence from the Horde, Nalkra is ready to prove herself once again. Yet this time, Nalkra decided to undergo the ultimate test... by seeking out those of the renowned 'Red Blade' and to prove her worth by joining their ranks...

Kozgugore

Hello there Nalkra! Thanks for showing interest in our snazzy, little guild! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here, should you choose to stick around for the long run. ^^ Because as it is right now, your application looks to be in perfect order! You seem to have done an impressive bit of background research to form your character, which is always a very promising sign! A character that would surely fit right in with us too, by the looks of it. So without any further ado, go on right ahead and poke any of our representatives in-game for an IC interview! I look forward to meeting you in-game! :D
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade