Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 03:43:11 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 232
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180
180 Guests, 0 Users

Anniversary Wars

Started by Kozgugore, September 08, 2009, 01:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozgugore

14/9/09. Such is the date of this grand server’s FOURTH anniversary! To honour this annual occasion, another set of memorable WPvP events will be held to prove how strong Defias Brotherhood still is, despite the rise of many new RP-PvP servers. On Sunday the 13th and Monday the 14th, all hell will break loose in Azeroth once again, bringing with it a chain of new opportunities for all to test their mettle in!

War looms over the surface of Azeroth like a plague. Both the Alliance as well as the Horde struggle to maintain their rights as living beings in their fights against both each other as well as the undead Scourge. Tensions are rising as distrusts between either factions make for daily conflicts, and the never-ending struggle for the resources of the lands make for continuous clashes. Whatever pacts that have previously been made, seem to have all but evaporated now.

Greed. It’s what lures both factions to the end of the world as to ensure their survival as well as allows them to keep the upper hand in the ongoing conflicts. At one side of the world, the valuable resources of Grizzly Hills lure not only goblins, but both the Horde as well as the Alliance out of their den to claim ownership of the Venture Bay. At the other side, the Blackrock Mountain still towers high into the sky, daring any adventurers to brave the inner halls that now harbour legions of Blackrock orcs as well as dragonkin of the Black Dragonflight and Dark Iron dwarves. What’s more, however, are the many raw minerals as well as exotic resources that gained a newfound use. Explorers and archaeologists from both factions have been lured to these treasures of the earth, and now, all try to claim ownership.

Who controls the battlefield, controls the resources. Who controls the resources, controls the battlefield.

Sunday 13 September, 20:00:
Grizzly Rumble

On this day, we shall give the Grizzly Hills WPvP objectives the share of attention it’s been begging for for so long!  The Horde will meet with the Alliance at the Venture Bay, attempting to claim ownership over its resources!

Whilst the Horde gathers at General Khazgar at the western part of the camp, the Alliance will gather at the eastern end of the camp, next to Baron Freeman. As both sides are ready to begin, the raid leaders (Kozgugore on Horde, Geldar on Alliance) will give the signal to charge, upon which the sea at Venture Bay will turn red of blood!

Monday 14 September, 20:00:
Blackrock Blitzkrieg

Blackrock Mountain is under siege! The Horde is to gain a foothold on the Blackrock citadel, and repent the Alliance from its doors! A classic battle based on the Second War’s events as they first clash at the ramp leading upward into the mountain at the Burning Steppes, before the fight progresses itself inward and evolves into a good, old Blackrock stand-off worthy for any vanilla player to remember!
The Alliance will gather at Lothar’s statue, while the Horde gathers at the southern gate at the entrance of the mountain. The Alliance will make its way there on the raid leader’s mark, before all hell will break loose!

Anyone who’s yet to plan any more events is more than free to post and share his/her own here. As always, this is a grand reason to celebrate, so lets start our server’s fourth year with a worthy bang! A responsibility that fall upon the entire community, and one that succeeds time and time again. So, lets gather together and show everyone else why this is still the greatest RP-PvP server out there!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Morgeth

13th! My birthday! I'll be.. getting.. killed on my birthday o_ô
Thank you, Kozgugore for organizing all this. Will be fun to attend!
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Osan the Orc

I may be back later on during the 20th, so long as my mate decides not to hang around for too long when we are back from somerset.

If so I will be all too glad to tag a long.
Me and ma chicken am goin downtown to da drag! We gunna buy mead and corn.

Greggar

(( Can't attend tomorrow...family day! goodluck there though! ))
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?